Britain's Got Talent dancer's secret past revealed

Posted by gin 
Britain's Got Talent dancer's secret past revealed
Date: May 18, 2009 02:22PM
Posted by: gin
A Britain's Got Talent contestant has been exposed an ex-priest who has disrupted several major sporting events.

Neil Horan, whose Irish dancing was a hit with the show's judges and audience, was jailed after a dangerous stunt where he ran on to the track in front of cars to promote his religious beliefs during the British Grand Prix in 2003.

At the 2004 Olympics he pushed the runner leading the marathon off the road and the following year he was defrocked by his Archbishop.

After the dancer's performance on Saturday night's show, Piers Morgan said: "This guy represents every folk dancer in the country and I for one am going to say yes."

The show's producers have insisted they were not aware of his past and in a statment said: "Neil attended auditions to display his talent at Irish dancing and his past only came to light following his performance."

However, Horan has told the Daily Mirror that he believes they turned a blind eye in the hope he would pull a stunt which would generate extra publicity. He said: "I think they wanted me to jump into Amanda Holden's lap. I didn't do anything as I was proud to represent Ireland and show off my folk dancing.

"But if they invite me back I may have something up my sleeve."

[uk.tv.yahoo.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/27/2009 09:57AM by mortal.
You know the rules....pics or it never happened LOL! :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
i remember watching him at the 2003 british grand prix
That's the @#$%& who took out that Brazilian marathon runner when he was leading in Athens in 2004. He had a huge lead as well, but only went on to finish third :(

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2009 02:09AM by salvasirignano.
An utter disgrace.

Im sure he caused that runner to lose the race he was dominating.

Whoops did you see what I wrote? ;)
The c word doesn't seem to get blocked on here!
Why write it in the first place.....

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Do it again and you'll get banned. Read the rules!

C word? Cock?

movie of that f*cking priest who ran onto the track at silvy 2003

Neil Horan, one of Kerry's finest exports

An absolute nutter. I saw him once in London in Trafalgar Square, and quite apart from his ideas about the Second Coming, he can't Irish dance either. Shuffling back and forth isn't "folk-dancing", it's called "shuffling back and forth"
The Lopper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Neil Horan, one of Kerry's finest exports
>
> [newsimg.bbc.co.uk]
> /_40465719_neil_horan300.jpg
>
> An absolute nutter. I saw him once in London in
> Trafalgar Square, and quite apart from his ideas
> about the Second Coming, he can't Irish dance
> either. Shuffling back and forth isn't
> "folk-dancing", it's called "shuffling back and
> forth"

and in circles, simon was right
What a total basket case this guy is. Running down the track like he did on the racing line, towards the cars is not possible for a sane human being to do. And his behaviour at Athens in 2004 was just utterly despicable.

Frankly, I don't think they should've released this idiot when he was jailed before. It was better for everyone that way.

One thing's clear: he is one hell of an attention seeker.

The Church wanted him to be psychiatrically treated when he was a priest in Kerry. They later defrocked him. The problem is, he's only be locked up on criminal trespass grounds, when the reality is that he should be commited. Certifiably loopers.
Are you sure it's not a lopper instead?
;) I used the nickname "Lopper" on a social networking site before, and nearly EVERYONE spelled it "looper". Not a great choice, that one. :S
Not it's me after selling my mansion in Ballybrophy.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Ah, Ballybrophy. You know, County Laois is an odd place. Every important railway line in Ireland seems to intersect there, yet they've effectively bypassed the whole county with motorways.
The Lopper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ah, Ballybrophy. You know, County Laois is an odd
> place. Every important railway line in Ireland
> seems to intersect there, yet they've effectively
> bypassed the whole county with motorways.

Ah, railway, steam men, my topic. Few people will believe I once stood on the same platform with John McCormack. Yet such is a fact. If memory does not decieve me it was the No. 2 Departure Platform, Kingsbridge. The two men took an instant liking to one another. I invited the singer into my reversed first class compartment. Out came the Hugo Victor scores, and for the next three hours we hummed and tapped and whistled through twenty or thirty songs, completely unaware of the world around us. That is the way with artists.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
We prefer to call it Heuston now, lest we be reminded that we once were under the rule of a foreign king.

*cue god-awful martyr songs about famine and pillaging*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy