Lost in Space

Posted by mortal 
Lost in Space
Date: April 26, 2009 12:05PM
Posted by: mortal
There are those who believe that somewhere in the vast blackness of space, about nine billion miles from the Sun, the first human is about to cross the boundary of our Solar System into interstellar space. His body, perfectly preserved, is frozen at –270 degrees C (–454ºF); his tiny capsule has been silently sailing away from the Earth at 18,000 mph (29,000km/h) for the last 45 years. He is the original lost cosmonaut, whose rocket went up and, instead of coming back down, just kept on going.

more: [www.forteantimes.com]

another glp ripoff brought to you by mortal. ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: Lost in Space
Date: April 26, 2009 12:48PM
Posted by: The Lopper
Millions of years from now a frozen (but melting) Russian will land on some distant planet and confuse the **** out of the natives. :)

I wouldn't be surprised at all really if the Soviets did send up tonnes of cosmonauts to see if any came back alive.
Date: April 26, 2009 11:24PM
Posted by: Vader
That's one of the most outstanding features I have read in like 10 years. Thx for sharing it.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 27, 2009 12:00AM
Posted by: mortal
Yeah, I thought it was a great story too. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: April 27, 2009 12:42AM
Posted by: Iceman-Kimi
Great read, thanks :)

Date: April 27, 2009 12:52AM
Posted by: n00binio
superb read, thanks a lot

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Date: April 27, 2009 02:31PM
Posted by: Covfan
DANGER WILL ROBINSON
Date: April 27, 2009 03:14PM
Posted by: Sapo
Nice article, bit creepy though.

Some say... he's even smaller than 20kb.
And some say... he's so offensive he could get you into trouble...
The only thing we know is that he's called...

THE SIG

Felipe Massa, World Champion 15:34:11pm- 15:34:21pm.
Date: April 27, 2009 05:43PM
Posted by: n00binio
their homepage with some of the recordings. just in case someone wants to hera that. at the wiki article there's a link to a page that tries to debunk the whole story

[www.lostcosmonauts.com]

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Date: April 28, 2009 03:37AM
Posted by: EC83
What a great read, inspirational. It's added to my Favorites now. Cheers for sharing! :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy