The Ranch Hand

Posted by mortal 
The Ranch Hand
Date: March 23, 2009 06:19AM
Posted by: mortal
A successful rancher died and left everything to his devoted wife. She was a very good-looking woman and determined to keep the ranch, but knew very little about ranching, so she decided to place an ad in the newspaper for a ranch hand.

Two cowboys applied for the job. One was gay and the other a drunk. She thought long and hard about it, and when no one else applied she decided to hire the gay guy, figuring it would be safer to have him around the house than the drunk. He proved to be a hard worker who put in long hours every day and knew a lot about ranching.

For weeks, the two of them worked, and the ranch was doing very well.

Then one day, the rancher's widow said to the hired hand, 'You have done a really good job, and the ranch looks great. You should go into town and kick up your heels'

The hired hand readily agreed and went into town one Saturday night. One o'clock came, however, and he didn't return. Two o'clock and no hired hand.

Finally he returned around two-thirty, and upon entering the room, he found the rancher's widow sitting by the fireplace with a glass of wine, waiting for him.

She quietly called him over to her. 'Unbutton my blouse and take it off,' she said. Trembling, he did as she directed. 'Now take off my boots.' He did as she asked, ever so slowly. 'Now take off my socks.' He removed each gently and placed them neatly by her boot s. 'Now take off my skirt.' He slowly unbuttoned it, constantly watching her eyes in the fire light. 'Now take off my bra.' Again, with trembling hands, he did as he was told and dropped it to the floor.

Then she looked at him and said, 'If you ever wear my clothes into town again, you're fired.'

P.S. I didn't see it coming, either. ;)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: The Ranch Hand
Date: March 23, 2009 12:32PM
Posted by: sasjag
*slow applause*

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: March 23, 2009 12:48PM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
lol i thought they were gonna sex
Date: March 23, 2009 03:27PM
Posted by: The Lopper
I thought the drunk was gonna sex him.
Date: March 23, 2009 04:40PM
Posted by: Monza972
Wow us lot do have very very dirty minds ;)
Date: March 23, 2009 07:50PM
Posted by: Damas
Thanks for that mate. I sent it around the office this afternoon :P
Date: March 23, 2009 08:32PM
Posted by: Muks_C
saw it coming a mile off.

it's just an alternate version of "i'm gonna go home tonight and rip off my wife's knickers as soon as i get through the door... they're killing me!"

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: March 23, 2009 10:26PM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
that happen often muks?
Date: March 24, 2009 02:08AM
Posted by: mortal
lol, boom boom!

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: March 25, 2009 01:44PM
Posted by: Zcott
lolwut

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy