Don't you realize you're a magician?

Posted by mortal 
Don't you realize you're a magician?
Date: February 27, 2009 09:05AM
Posted by: mortal
I found this on another forum. I thought it was magic. :-)

We're all magicians.....

Sometimes my magic sucks...I mean, to magic a blue pair of sneakers and I magic a black pair....

One time, I saw a house I liked and I tried to magic it...and I created an offering to work in the house next to it (it was a live in job)...

I've magicked many things since then....

The problem with magic is....the mind gets in the way...and I've got a very heavy mind so I know all about the mind gettin' in the way...

Sometimes I don't know how you guys live without magic....I would hate to go back....sometimes magic is not about creating material things...sometimes magic is transforming hard times into fun times but when you do it with magic....rather than with logic...or 'humanness' it's always fun....

We have so much dormant magic around us....but it's hard to activate because this planet is so dense...and just when i was gettin' into my magic....the veil lifted and everyone went into a panic...and you know we're all connected so feeling the weight of the world can definitely interfere with your ability to create magic....

It's strange to walk around the Earth at this time...and see people from a different place....then you stand back and you say "Oh my gosh...the people of the Earth are so poor they have nothing"....you can see the way that people act, it's like they're beggars... of course you feel sorry for them...sometimes its hard...

But yea....just strange....sometimes I wonder why people are so resistant to magic...I don't even understand what's so strange about magic being real...

Then when you start to really see....that what you put out comes back and you get to see the way that you create misfortune and before you had no idea you were creating it....

You just forget...you just tune into all these other radio stations that people broadcast....sometimes you walk down the street and someone looks at you and they shoot their reality at you...and you have a negative thought and one leads to another....and you don't even realize what just happened, but now your walking around feelin' like @#$%&....

Stayin' aware on this planet is like spiritual warfare....other planets....from the little I remember...are nothing like this at all.....on other planets, most of the time it's obvious that the reality that you're in is like a movie...it's obvious it's a game...but here it's so intense it's like, will I fall down a black hole and be nothing for the rest of my life?..That's so funny though....because nowhere else I can remember is anything like that....

But then there's waking up in this realm.....where everything is so dead serious and so scary and for me I think what's so crazy is that you never realize your power here...so it seems so chaotic...and then when you start adding that magic into things....sometimes the harshness of it all...the humanness of it all can lighten up a little....

And sometimes, I hate waitin' for the mass consciousness....and waitin' for the planet to vibrate high enough to activate certain contracts that demand more light...

It's not about becoming a wizard in a day....but it IS possible to live like that on the earth...

Sometimes you can just get in a groove, a groove of beautiful feeling that isn't dependent on anything, so it can't be taken away....and then the day just falls into place and the magic shows up....

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: Don't you realize you're a magician?
Date: February 27, 2009 05:43PM
Posted by: NickKK
Quite weird, but very good at the same time. Melikes !

Date: February 28, 2009 03:09AM
Posted by: The Lopper
Eh....Is this some extravagant metaphor for doom? ;)
Date: February 28, 2009 08:25AM
Posted by: mortal
No ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy