Virgin ad uproar.

Posted by mortal 
Virgin ad uproar.
Date: February 11, 2009 03:29AM
Posted by: mortal
29 complaints and it makes the news, must be a slow day.
Check the ad if you haven't seen it, I thought it was great.
[www.news.com.au]

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: Virgin ad uproar.
Date: February 11, 2009 03:33AM
Posted by: sasjag
some people need to unbunch their panties

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: February 11, 2009 03:35AM
Posted by: mortal
The complaints probably came from some fugly overweight air hostesses that work for the opposition. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: February 11, 2009 03:38AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
killer heels
Date: February 11, 2009 03:39AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
yeah that's right i said killer heels
Date: February 11, 2009 09:22AM
Posted by: turkey_machine
So what? It's eye candy on British telly; we need more of it!

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Date: February 11, 2009 10:00AM
Posted by: J i m
Some people are just far too ready to be offended. I mean seriously wtf? If they can't do that...what can they do? People may as well just go round with their mouths glued shut because and heaven forbid! If they should open them, they'll offend somebody.
Date: February 11, 2009 10:38AM
Posted by: senninho
Tbh, i think it's an excellent advert. It's just saying 'our airline is sexier than yours' - typical Virgin really :)

Date: February 11, 2009 02:05PM
Posted by: EC83
Awesome ad! How it can be misinterpreted as insulting to women I don't understand.
If anything it should be seen as showing the power of women, making the guys lose their cool simply by walking past.

The complainants are probably all hardcore feminists. Nanny State Syndrome strikes again

Date: February 12, 2009 12:54AM
Posted by: NickKK
The pilots seemed to be recieving plenty of attention from onlookers as well - this advert is ...anti-sexist...sexist!!

Date: February 12, 2009 02:48PM
Posted by: chet
[f1.gpupdate.net]

lol

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: February 12, 2009 04:55PM
Posted by: Psylark
One word. Pffft.

It's not a word. But what the hell.

Did they want men or something?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy