Sony Vegas users?

Posted by mortal 
Sony Vegas users?
Date: February 06, 2009 08:31AM
Posted by: mortal
Anyone got this software? TIA. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: Sony Vegas users?
Date: February 06, 2009 12:50PM
Posted by: SpaceAce
i do =D

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Date: February 06, 2009 03:59PM
Posted by: J-C
Date: February 07, 2009 01:42AM
Posted by: Fincent
Ive had v4 for a while now, use it to do all my editing and stuff :) used it on all my Thermalito vids. Why you ask anyways mate?

Circuit Thermalito

Liverpool Waterfront Circuit (WIP)
Date: February 07, 2009 08:17AM
I made a gp4 video, and only after I had converted to wmv9 I discovered I had a glitch, a 3 second section of the vid looped 3 times, or repeated itself. I tried for nearly three hours to excise that section of vid from the finished product. I can remove up to it, and I can remove after it, but for some reason I cannot remove just that small section. The help file docs don't seem to be helpful there, or I just haven't found it yet. In the end, I gave up on it and uploaded the vid as was, and everyone thought it was a feature lol. Still, the know how would be useful for the future.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: February 07, 2009 01:51PM
Posted by: Daniel Knott
Crikey, version 4 that's amazingly old!

Er if you could show a screenshot of the bit in the editor of where the problem is (and the dialog or effects (the icons one the right of each clip) then it might help but I am no expert really.

H E L L O
Date: February 08, 2009 12:24AM
This should cover it.

Date: February 08, 2009 01:09AM
Dont know about the version you have but in version 4, if you pressed S then it would split all clips wherever the play line was. Dragging the edges of clips makes them shorter and longer so maybe what you want to do is split the clip in the middle of the glitch, drag the edges of the clips to where you want to remove, then move the two new clips together and join them up again :)

Circuit Thermalito

Date: February 08, 2009 03:22AM
Hmm I can't see any problem there, it looks pretty normal. Mind you I don't think i've ever used the trimmer though. Are you sure it's not looped in the source media? Or it could just be some weird thing about the trimmer.

H E L L O
Date: February 08, 2009 07:28AM
Thankyou Fincent, got it! Sorted. Much appreciated. :-)

Date: February 09, 2009 12:38PM
What was the problem? Sounds like it was something in the actual footage you imported?

H E L L O
Date: February 09, 2009 10:57PM
I imported avi's out of GP4, over a GB. In WMM, I created titles and credits and exported them to wmv formaT. All of the files were then imported to Vegas and clipped together. Music was added to the clip. Then, only after it was exported to a final file, did I notice a 2-3 second section of vid looped three times. That had to be removed. Turned out to be difficult to do is all.

Date: February 10, 2009 12:12AM
Are you sure the looping wasn't in the imported avis already by mistake (or wmvs if it was in the titles). That does sound very odd though hahha but at least you maanged to sort it.

H E L L O
Date: February 10, 2009 12:12AM
No problem mate :) had that problem many times myself where the game would pause during recording. Removing stuck frames using that method makes it look like your PC is running like silk, which I assure you it doesnt do in real life ;)

Circuit Thermalito

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy