Discover the hidden meaning in your name

Posted by mortal 
Discover the hidden meaning in your name
Date: January 01, 2009 11:18AM
Posted by: mortal
[www.bostonuk.com]

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: Discover the hidden meaning in your name
Date: January 01, 2009 03:58PM
Posted by: Vader
Lars

Laurel-crowned one "Latin"
Very intelligent, broadminded and a good listener. You are an ideas person, with a wonderful creative imagination who is always seeking practical applications to apply this to. Your intelligence means that you have great potential for business success if you can apply some discipline and caution. You enjoy sensual pleasures and with a natural restless nature and liking for adventure life is rarely dull with you around.

Vader

Extremely intelligent in thought and deed you are gifted at communication and finding practical applications for your ideas. You are strong willed and ambitious and need to have passion, freedom and adventure in your life. Always willing to help others your warm, honest and loyal nature ensures that you are loved by all. It is likely that you will achieve a great deal of success and recognition in life.

Help me, I'm drowning in intelligence.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: January 01, 2009 04:21PM
Posted by: Daniel Knott
kevin kyle
Sensitive, friendly and kind you look for peace and beauty in your environment and relationships. People like to be around you because of your charm and generosity and because you always generate a happy atmosphere. You have a fairly traditional approach to life and have a strong attachment to home, family and loved ones. With your creative imagination you have potential to be successful in the the arts.

H E L L O
Date: January 01, 2009 04:34PM
Posted by: bazza_racer
Barry Ward
Your natural charisma and charm makes you an influential figure able to inspire confidence in others. Material abundance and emotional contentment are seemingly drawn to you and satisfy your dreams of success. However being humanitarian you find that applying your talents and creative prowess to a worthwhile purpose is far more satisfying than material gain. Your courage, adaptability and determination overcome any obstacles. You can send this to a friend by filling out the form below. Note the fields in bold are required.
Date: January 01, 2009 04:39PM
Posted by: msater
Philip Oakley

You are honest, hardworking and tenacious with a practical approach to life. Being independent and with the ability to accept responsibilities the worldly success which you achieve is a result of your own efforts. Balanced emotions and forward planning mean that you are rarely ruffled by circumstances. You have creative flair which might find an outlet through art or in social projects.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Date: January 01, 2009 05:50PM
Posted by: sasjag
simon steele
Your charming, witty and vibrant personality ensures your popularity and usually places you at the centre of activities. You also have a determined will and capacity for leadership which often places you in positions of authority. Your generous, humanitarian and idealistic nature gives you a desire to work towards goals which will be of benefit to everyone. Material and emotional success are a natural result of your endeavours.

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: January 01, 2009 11:20PM
Posted by: danm
LOL at these!

dan mills
Versatile, intelligent and artistically talented. You love to enjoy yourself and tend to experience a happy domestic life and material success. You have a methodical and thorough mind and are able to organise large projects easily. Charming and likeable and with more than your share of sex appeal you tend to find yourself in the spotlight and much admired by others. Life is more fun with you around.

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: January 01, 2009 11:21PM
Posted by: matt
Toilet Duck

You are idealistic and have a keen intellect and imagination. Philosophical with a gentle, romantic and giving nature your desire is to help others and benefit mankind. You attract many friends and are loved by all for your nurturing and understanding ways. Once a project has been started your determination and focus always ensures that it is completed. You exude peace and contentment and bring this into your environment and associations.

Date: January 01, 2009 11:34PM
Posted by: NickKK
lkjshfdg
You have great self-confidence and a charming personality which attracts many friends and admirers. Your innate sense of personal power and ability to lead are ideally suited to positions of authority. Being so versatile and seeing the big picture your ambitions are high and much is usually expected of you. With patience and tenacity you will certainly fulfill the great potential you have for success.
You can send this to a friend by filling out the form below. Note the fields in bold are required.

I shall name my first god-child as such !

Date: January 02, 2009 12:17AM
Posted by: mika19b
Matthew

Gift of God "Hebrew"

You are fairminded, wise and peaceloving and are always willing to help others. Your mental capabilities and creativity are well marked with wonderful and original ideas which you need to bring to tangible fruition. Perceptive and understanding of others your positive approach to life and influential nature means that you have leadership qualities. There is great potential for success both financially and spiritually.
Date: January 02, 2009 01:15AM
Posted by: J i m
Thanks to Matt for aptly exposing this as the bullshit it is.

Which according to Name Meanings means um... Energetic and courageous you stand up for your beliefs and for what you desire. You are independent, strong willed and fiercely competitive when needed although your ambition is tempered with patience. You maintain a positive attitude and with a more organised or practical approach to life material success is very likely. Your immensely loving and generous nature brings joy into peoples lives and ensures your happiness.
Date: January 02, 2009 01:32AM
Posted by: mortal
I wondered how long it would take for everyone to wise up! ;-) LOL

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: January 02, 2009 04:38AM
Posted by: NeilPearson
Neil Pearson

You are god. everyone will bow down and worship the very ground you walk on.

Date: January 02, 2009 07:43AM
Posted by: razgriz
this is so lame,my brother didnt have great maturity for himself,anyway the other meaning fit to my MEW and for me
Date: January 02, 2009 03:55PM
Osama Bin Laden
Your natural charisma and charm makes you an influential figure able to inspire confidence in others. Material abundance and emotional contentment are seemingly drawn to you and satisfy your dreams of success. However being humanitarian you find that applying your talents and creative prowess to a worthwhile purpose is far more satisfying than material gain. Your courage, adaptability and determination overcome any obstacles.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: January 02, 2009 04:20PM
Posted by: chet
LOL!

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: January 02, 2009 09:02PM
Posted by: Damas
Vader, I'm inspired!! Try this one ;)

Adolf Hitler

Charming, poised and sociable you need peace and harmony around you and always seek to create a happy environment. Perceptive and with strong intuition you are able to make sound judgements. You show great flexibility in attitude being open and responsive to the needs and opinions of others. This ability gives you potential for success in business dealing with the public. Your warm personality and caring ways ensure you are loved by family and friends.

I think this just sent the Bulshitometer off the scale

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2009 09:04PM by Damas.
Date: January 02, 2009 09:05PM
Posted by: msater
LOL, Damas and Vader!!!

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Date: January 03, 2009 01:03AM
Posted by: chet
In the indian language my name Chetan means wisdom apparently - or so my Mum says.

Lol damas! These are great

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: January 03, 2009 02:17AM
Damas Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Vader, I'm inspired!! Try this one ;)
>
> Adolf Hitler

Why are you offending me? Just because I happen to be a German? I was born many centuries after Hitler died. Has it occured to you that maybe people in my family were killed by the Nazi regimes?

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy