Happy New Year!

Posted by Monza972 
Happy New Year!
Date: January 01, 2009 01:18AM
Posted by: Monza972
Happy New Year to all of the F1 Fans roaming around the site for the past few years!

May your new year bring joy and happiness! :)
Re: Happy New Year!
Date: January 01, 2009 01:56AM
Posted by: mika19b
Happy New Year :D
Date: January 01, 2009 03:45AM
Posted by: sasjag
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappyu nmew tyar!

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: January 01, 2009 04:03AM
Posted by: S75351
!raeY weN yppaH

Date: January 01, 2009 04:41AM
Posted by: danm
Lol at my first encounters of 2009 - got booked by the police for 'jumping' a red light accidently, though got let off as he saw I was a good boy and didn't drive stupidly like I was dangerous and it was a genuine mis-judgement.

After that, had to call the police because we heard noises upstairs when both neighbours were silent on the return home getting into our student house. We would have checked ourselves, but being just myself and my tiny girlfriend, and an ex-housemate who has the house key but left on bad terms we were scared shitless. In short, this guy, my friend from home since I was about 5 years old, lived with me at uni this term. He ran short of cash, and blagged an entire ficticious story that allowed him to leave the house because 'I was terrible to live with' and such, despite him staying in the house a mere 24 hours over three months, came to a massive vicious argument with myself and left fuming. Never to return. He'd been spending all his time at his girlfriends house, and actually had planned this for a long time to get out of paying utility bills at the house he signed with myself and two others.

Since then, I have had the words 'TWATS - Bad Times' scribed on my car in the ice/smeared with fingers, and also a wahsing dryer line for inside the house was randonly removed on evening when i wen tto tesco in the space of 10 minutes, and returning solely to the house, my washign was slumped on the sofa and no trace of the dryer lol.

Oh, and my dad just made his bother redundant and sacked him three weeks ago too LOL so we're not in his familys good books.

So yeah, we called the police when we heard noises (I was burgaled the year before at uni too, so was pooing bricks).

What made it funny was after apologising to the police, the policewoman told me I should go to the gym, followed by the guy telling me why not try boxing LOL!!!

Happy New Year everyone! :)

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2009 04:42AM by danm.
Date: January 01, 2009 12:02PM
Posted by: msater
Happy New Year! May you all grow old and prosper!! *grows a white beard*.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Date: January 01, 2009 01:18PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
happy new year everyone, i hope 2009 is a great year for all!

btw, very chaotic start to the year dan!

X (@ed24f1)
Date: January 01, 2009 03:16PM
Posted by: Excalibur
Happy New Year everyone! Best wishes from France! ;)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: January 02, 2009 05:38AM
Posted by: mortal
@danm, before you can kick some butt, you might need to dress for the occasion. ;-)
[www.thesun.co.uk]

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: January 02, 2009 08:41AM
Posted by: mortal
@danm, before you can kick some butt, you must dress for the occasion. ;-)
[www.thesun.co.uk]

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: January 02, 2009 11:10AM
Posted by: Willb
Happy New Year all!!

@Danm, you never said who/what was upstairs ;) I'm guessing it was nothing :)? Hope your luck with living at uni improves, sounds like you've had a tough time :(, You'r at Portsmouth aren't you?

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...
Date: January 02, 2009 03:38PM
Posted by: chet
lol nice story Mortal. And Dan, even better story ! Sounds like an interesting new years for you!

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy