What do you really think?

Posted by HakkF1 
What do you really think?
Date: May 13, 2008 04:59AM
Posted by: HakkF1
those are some clips of a horror movie i did a year ago,it only cost me (80 $ ) believe it or not
and am planning to do another one,but this time the budget is about (2000$)
and its gonna be shown in theaters in my city,so it would be good to hear what you think about my old movie,and what sites and other stuff you would recommend.

i hope someone can replace the links with the youtube screen,cause i don't know how to do it

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

&feature=related">
&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

&feature=related">
&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

">

&feature=related">

edit fix links etc. ;-)

==============================

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2008 07:56AM by mortal.
Re: What do you realy think
Date: May 13, 2008 05:05AM
Posted by: Guimengo
[ youtube] ... [/ youtube]

I didn't see the other one, maybe 20% of it. I tried watching but the bits I saw were like showing the scenery. But definitely go for it!
Re: What do you really think?
Date: May 13, 2008 09:17PM
Posted by: Glyn
I'd definitely go for it too!

Date: May 14, 2008 02:09PM
Posted by: NeilPearson
need a hot chick to show some skin.

Date: May 14, 2008 02:42PM
Posted by: Covfan
HOUSE OF WAX

HOUSE OF WAX

HOUSE OF WAX
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy