Diax F1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't see how yours was any better than
> mortal's, ChrisB. In fact, it was much, much
> worse.
>
> Learn to see true hilarity when it slaps you in
> the face.

... tell me you see that he's taking the piss? It's not as if you're a new member around here - surely you know of Chris's rather legendary humour? :\
Re: Affairs ;-)
Date: April 19, 2008 11:58PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Diax F1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't see how yours was any better than
> mortal's, ChrisB. In fact, it was much, much
> worse.
>
> Learn to see true hilarity when it slaps you in
> the face.
>
> Great stuff, mortal! Made total sense to me, and
> are all brilliant. ^_^

Sorry, I tried really hard :( I just want to be accepted around here, please, give me another chance?
Date: April 19, 2008 11:59PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Q: Whats blue, white and green with spots?
A: F**k all
Date: April 20, 2008 12:02AM
Posted by: mortal
Sorry, I tried really hard :( I just want to be accepted around here, please, give me another chance?

Thats humourous ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: April 20, 2008 09:00AM
Posted by: Diax F1
No - I have no clue about ChrisB's 'legendary humour'.

But anyway, being on topic...

No.1
Paddy and his two friends are talking at a bar. His first friend says: "I think my wife is having an affair with the electrician. The other day I came home and found wire cutters under our bed and they weren't mine."

His second friend says: "I think my wife is having an affair with the plummer the other day I found a wrench under the bed and it wasn't mine."

Paddy says: "I think my wife is having an affair with a horse." Both his friends look at him with utter disbelief. "No I'm serious. The other day I came home and found a jockey under our bed."

No.2
It got crowded in heaven, so, for one day it was decided only to accept people who had really had a bad day on the day they died. St. Peter was standing at the pearly gates and said to the first man, "Tell me about the day you died."

The man said, "Oh, it was awful. I was sure my wife was having an affair, so I came home early to catch her with him. I searched all over the apartment but couldn't find him anywhere. So I went out onto the balcony, we live on the 25th floor, and found this man hanging over the edge by his fingertips. I went inside, got a hammer, and started hitting his hands. He fell, but landed in some bushes. So, I got the refrigerator and pushed it over the balcony and it crushed him. The strain of the act gave me a heart attack, and I died."

St. Peter couldn't deny that this was a pretty bad day, and since it was a crime of passion, he let the man in.

He then asked the next man in line about the day he died. "Well, sir, it was awful," said the second man. "I was doing aerobics on the balcony of my 26th floor apartment when I twisted my ankle and slipped over the edge. I managed to grab the balcony of the apartment below, but some maniac came out and started pounding on my fingers with a hammer. Luckily I landed in some bushes. But, then the guy dropped a refrigerator on me!"

St. Peter chuckled, let him into heaven and decided he could really start to enjoy this job.

"Tell me about the day you died?", he said to the third man in line.

"OK, picture this, I'm naked, hiding inside a refrigerator ..."
Date: April 20, 2008 09:18AM
Posted by: Sapo
Rofl at the last one.

Some say... he's even smaller than 20kb.
And some say... he's so offensive he could get you into trouble...
The only thing we know is that he's called...

THE SIG

Felipe Massa, World Champion 15:34:11pm- 15:34:21pm.
Date: April 20, 2008 09:40AM
Posted by: CaviaLover
roflmao :]
Date: April 20, 2008 11:12AM
Posted by: Monza972
haha! LOL!
Date: April 20, 2008 02:12PM
Posted by: turkey_machine
HAHA! That last one's a good'un. :)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Date: April 21, 2008 04:59AM
Posted by: Red_Bull
I'd love to see the Coroner's report on that one...;)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy