Affairs ;-)

Posted by mortal 
Affairs ;-)
Date: April 17, 2008 08:44AM
Posted by: mortal
The 1st Affair
A married man was having an affair with his secretary. One day they went to her place and made love all afternoon. Exhausted, they fell asleep and woke up at 8pm. The man hurriedly dressed and told his lover to take his shoes outside and rub them in the grass and dirt. He put on his shoes and drove home.
"Where have you been?" his wife demanded. "I can't lie to you," he replied, "I'm having an affair with my secretary. We had sex all afternoon."
She looked down at his shoes and said, "You liar! You've been playing golf!"

The 2nd Affair

A middle-aged couple had two beautiful daughters but always talked about having a son. They decided to try one last time for the son they always wanted.
The wife got pregnant and delivered a healthy baby boy. The joyful father rushed to the nursery to see his new son. He was horrified at the ugliest child he had ever seen. He told his wife: "There's no way I can be the father of this baby. Look at the two beautiful daughters I fathered! Have you been fooling around behind my back?" The wife smiled sweetly and replied "Not this time!"

The 3rd Affair

A mortician was working late one night. He examined the body of Mr.Schwartz, about to be cremated, and made a startling discovery. Schwartz had the largest private part he had ever seen!
"I'm sorry Mr. Schwartz," the mortician commented, "I can't allow you to be cremated with such an impressive private part. It must be saved for posterity."
So, he removed it, stuffed it into his briefcase, and took it home.
"I have something to show you you won't believe," he said to his wife,
Opening his briefcase. "My God!" the wife exclaimed, "Schwartz is dead!"

The 4th Affair

A woman was in bed with her lover when she heard her husband opening the front door.
"Hurry," she said, "stand in the corner." She rubbed baby oil all over him, then dusted him with talcum powder. "Don't move until I tell you," she said, "pretend you're a statue." "What's this?" the husband inquired as he entered the room. "Oh it's a statue," she replied, "the Smiths bought one and I liked it so I got one for us, too."
No more was said, not even when they went to bed. Around 2am the husband got up, went to the kitchen and returned with a sandwich and a beer.
"Here," he said to the statue, "have this. I stood like that for two days at the Smiths and nobody offered me a damned thing."

The 5th Affair

A man walked into a cafe, went to the bar and ordered a beer. "Certainly, Sir , that'll be one cent." "One Cent?" the man exclaimed. He glanced at the menu and asked "How much for a nice juicy steak and a bottle of wine?"
"A nickel," the barman replied. "A nickel?" exclaimed the man. "Where's the guy who owns this place?" The bartender replied "Upstairs, with my wife."
The man asked: "What's he doing upstairs with your wife?" The bartender replied
"The same thing I'm doing to his business down here."

The 6th Affair

Jake was dying. His wife sat at the bedside. He looked up and said weakly:
"I have something I must confess." "There's no need to," his wife replied.
"No," he insisted, "I want to die in peace. I slept with your sister, your best friend, her best friend, and your mother!" "I know," she replied, "now just rest and let the poison work."

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: Affairs ;-)
Date: April 17, 2008 10:15AM
Posted by: Monza972
Haha greats ones mate :)
Date: April 17, 2008 10:48AM
Posted by: salvasirignano
They're all very funny ;)
Date: April 17, 2008 11:19AM
Posted by: Glyn
Very good :D

Date: April 17, 2008 11:44AM
Posted by: sasjag
lmao epic :D

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: April 17, 2008 12:26PM
Posted by: iCeMaN pAuL
llllllllllllllllllllmao!!! all brilliant XD

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: April 17, 2008 01:03PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Statue one's the best.
Date: April 17, 2008 01:10PM
Posted by: chet
haha nice!

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: April 17, 2008 02:22PM
Posted by: Team CLR
Look at the google ads this one's bringing up!

Date: April 17, 2008 04:30PM
Posted by: turkey_machine
HAHA! Those are great.

And LOL at the Google ads.

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Date: April 17, 2008 07:24PM
Posted by: Nickv
Nice :D

And what do the Google ads say? I have them blocked :P
Date: April 17, 2008 07:38PM
Posted by: Sapo
Witgoed :D

Some say... he's even smaller than 20kb.
And some say... he's so offensive he could get you into trouble...
The only thing we know is that he's called...

THE SIG

Felipe Massa, World Champion 15:34:11pm- 15:34:21pm.
Date: April 18, 2008 02:47AM
A woman walks into a chemist shop and tells the pharmacist she wants to buy some arsenic.
He says "What do you want with arsenic?"
She says "I want to kill my husband because he cheats on me with another woman."
The pharmacist says "I can't sell you arsenic to kill your husband, even if he is cheating on you with another woman."
So she reaches into her pocket and pulls out a picture of her husband having fun with the pharmacist's wife.
The pharmacist says "Oh, I didn't realise you had a prescription."

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: April 18, 2008 03:56PM
Posted by: n00binio
Date: April 18, 2008 06:34PM
Posted by: Guimengo
google ads:

Married but Looking?
Discreet Affairs For Men And Women
Have Never Been Easier

Meet Local Cheating Wives
Meet Real Cheating Wives. Millions Of Women. Search Now!
Date: April 19, 2008 01:51AM
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A woman walks into a chemist shop and tells the
> pharmacist she wants to buy some arsenic.
> He says "What do you want with arsenic?"
> She says "I want to kill my husband because he
> cheats on me with another woman."
> The pharmacist says "I can't sell you arsenic to
> kill your husband, even if he is cheating on you
> with another woman."
> So she reaches into her pocket and pulls out a
> picture of her husband having fun with the
> pharmacist's wife.
> The pharmacist says "Oh, I didn't realise you had
> a prescription."

Worst joke ever?
literally, that was shite. The other jokes just about save your ass

GRADE: F
Improve next time
Date: April 19, 2008 02:03AM
I'm waiting on your offerings, on topic of course ;-)

Date: April 19, 2008 03:05PM
"A man lay in bed with his latest girlfriend when he hears his wife returning home from work. "Quick, jump in the cupboard" shouted the man at his girlfriend. But it was too late - the wife ran straight upstairs and caught her husband and the slut red-handed. Just as the wife was about to go mental however, she got shot in the back by a peculiarly large spanish midget who goes by the name of Gonzales Rodrigues Lopez and plays the harpsichord in a travelling gypsie band."

ROFL!!!!!! lol!! WTF?? OMG!! ROFFLES.
Date: April 19, 2008 04:14PM
Posted by: Diax F1
I don't see how yours was any better than mortal's, ChrisB. In fact, it was much, much worse.

Learn to see true hilarity when it slaps you in the face.

Great stuff, mortal! Made total sense to me, and are all brilliant. ^_^
Date: April 19, 2008 05:25PM
Posted by: turkey_machine
A man comes back from the pub with a beautiful woman, goes to her place, and starts kissing her in her bedroom. Whilst they're kissing, he notices a picture of a good-looking man on the bedside table. He starts asking who it might be...

"Husband?" "No."
"Lover?" "No, silly!"
"Brother?" "Nope."
"Father?" "Nah."
"Uncle?" "No."
"Best friend?" "No."

"Who is it then?"

"OK OK, I'll tell you. It was me 6 months ago."

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy