ebay & paypal

Posted by MikaHalpinen 
ebay & paypal
Date: April 10, 2008 04:03PM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
[www.smh.com.au]

very gay. I don't have a problem with paypal, but so brazenly forcing people to use it and therefore pay the fees (of course going to ebay since it owns paypal) really peeves me off.

Apparently Australia is being used as the guinea pig (sorry Vader) for the World, so it could be coming to an eBay site near you..
Re: ebay & paypal
Date: April 10, 2008 06:39PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Date: April 10, 2008 06:55PM
Posted by: villej
No more purchases for me from ebay then. That's because for some reason Paypal doesn't accept my credit card, while every other service I have used accepts it... :|

My photo gallery: [viltzu86.deviantart.com]
Date: April 10, 2008 07:24PM
Posted by: NickKK
It would be okay i their fees were realistic but being charged 8% of the final value of an item is outright ridiculous and now they wanna rake in even more?! Seeing as how Ebay have been giving away vouchers like mad latley they are probably suffering a bit and I hope they start suffering even more or some form of a competition forms up (this is to you almighty google !)

Date: April 10, 2008 10:54PM
Posted by: Guimengo
I was done with e-bay for a long time and gave it a 2nd chance around Christmas but didn't get anything, I should be done for good now.
Date: April 11, 2008 12:13AM
Posted by: casabonka
I'd love to boycott ebay, but unfortunately im a @#$%&-buying-aholic.

I think its a great Idea, but they need to reduce the fees first.
Even just the fee to transfer money from paypal back to your account is ridiculous!

As Mentioned by Nickkk, yes Google surely has the capacity to do something, but remember b4 ebay took off, there was another auction website over here, but I cant even remember the name of that nemore...
Date: April 12, 2008 01:46AM
Posted by: sasjag
the batsrads, how dare they/1

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: April 13, 2008 12:04AM
Posted by: NickKK
Lycos used to have a good auctioning network but it not very user friendly and you could only pay by dodgy online systems....hmm I guess history repeats itself :D

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy