Yet another scam ;-)

Posted by mortal 
Re: Yet another scam ;-)
Date: January 28, 2009 01:13PM
Posted by: turkey_machine
Is that a mis-spelling in his surname? ;)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Date: January 28, 2009 04:08PM
Posted by: The Lopper
I got one of those letters from the Spanish lottery scammers last year, I remember reading it at breakfast and going "What is this @#$%&?" So I put the letter in an envelope, along with two rashers and some pudding I wasn't able for that morning and sent it to some address that was on it. They never got back to me. :(

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2009 04:09PM by The Lopper.
Date: January 28, 2009 07:31PM
Posted by: Morbid
I actually don't know if it is a misspelling, but Prank would be awesome. Also, I find it amusing, that an organization that hands out 2½ million USD via a lottery, doesn't have the cash to buy their own domain for emails... Instead the claims officer is using a yahoo address! Furthermore, the claims office is in the Netherlands, but the yahoo address is in China!! Right....

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2009 07:31PM by Morbid.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy