Weird?

Posted by Monza972 
Weird?
Date: March 29, 2008 03:51PM
Posted by: Monza972
So anyway on wednesday night i went to sleep earlier than usual at 10 rather than my normal time or 11.30 or even 12.00. So i sleep and even my dad goes to sleep at 10.30 that night for some reason. So for some reason I only do an hour's sleep and then wake up thinking its 6am. I do my bed, i take my uniform out from the cupboard and i'm on my way to the bathroom at which i realise, why is it still dark and why oh why isn't the kitchen door open?(as its open from when my mum goes at about 6am to work), then i check the time and see its only 11.30pm and not 6am. Feeling like a douchebag, i put everything on my computer chair and get back into bed for more than an hour's worth of sleep. Now how weird is that?

Any of you guys done something like this?
Re: Weird?
Date: March 29, 2008 03:53PM
Posted by: Nickv
Weird?

Definately.
Date: March 29, 2008 04:12PM
Posted by: chet
lol yes actually. realizing you have a few hours of sleep left is one of the nicest feelings in the world lol

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: March 29, 2008 05:37PM
Posted by: Paco
don't you happen to have a clock near your bed? :P

I'm against sigpics
Date: March 29, 2008 06:11PM
Posted by: Craigo
Thats wierd and yeh a clock is normally the first thing you would look at when u wake up. Well I do ;)

Date: March 29, 2008 06:59PM
Posted by: chet
I dont have a clock or watch :p
I have my phone, but often that gets lost somewhere in the 4 pillows of my bed :p

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: March 29, 2008 07:14PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Monza972 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Any of you guys done something like this?

Yes, but I didn't think it was interesting enough to ever think about again, let alone tell a virtual community.
Date: March 29, 2008 07:18PM
i dunno, just felt it might be very funny to tell :)

I do have a clock but for some reason i just didnt otherwise normally i always do lol
Date: March 29, 2008 08:20PM
Posted by: danny87
chet Wrote:
> lol yes actually. realizing you have a few hours
> of sleep left is one of the nicest feelings in the
> world lol

Yes then you go back to sleep and wake up and wonder where them few hours went, cos they always fly by.

-----------------------------------------------

"When you begin in this sport you are given a chequebook. Every time you have a big one you must write a check to the angels. The trick is to finish your career before you empty the chequebook".
Date: March 29, 2008 08:51PM
Posted by: TC
ChrisB Wrote:
> Yes, but I didn't think it was interesting enough
> to ever think about again, let alone tell a
> virtual community.

Well I bet you feel like a fool now huh? This was truly riveting stuff.
Date: March 29, 2008 09:00PM
Im left slightly unsatiated. Is there a sequel? Perhaps: "The Day I went to sleep but got up three hours too late"?

Secure the movie rights quick. And hold on tight, its going to be intense

Date: March 29, 2008 09:02PM
interestingly - having only just looked properly at that picture - isn't it strange how the front two people are scared shitless whereas the woman behind is calmly having a conversation AND is wearing a hat suggesting the speed is not particularly great.

hmm, very interesting picture
Date: March 29, 2008 09:05PM
Without meaning to hijack a thread, I've been doing a brief bit of roller-coaster scare pictures research and have discovered they are truely interesting. Look here, for example at how the child fails to understand the ability to slow herself down if only she put her hands outside of the bag and used them to brake herself on the slide (as her father does).

This coaster looks particularly frightening, must try it sometime. Notice the lack of safety belts too, must be clumsily made, I heard all three died.

Date: March 29, 2008 09:07PM

Brilliant! I think i've discovered a whole new hobby of looking up pictures of people on roller-coasters. Fantastic

And yes, I could have edited it into the first post but this way it makes the thread seem almost valid. A bit like taking a @#$%& on the grave of General Pinochet
Date: March 29, 2008 09:14PM
Much like an artist at the end of a long gig to no-one, hearing the internal calls for an "encore" as the ruptured walls of my internal existance begin to peel, I feel the urge to post one more.

Forgetting the fat version of Neil Stratton in the black t-shirt at the back, is it not odd that someone thought they'd create a completely ridiculous "motorcycle" roller coaster. What a bizzare idea - that Motorbikes would ever have that sort of insane up-down movemement. Must be @#$%& as well - notice the man at the back with his hand on his head like he's just recieved his school time table and discovered he has three hours of C19th German philosophy on Monday mornings with Vader teaching him.

That was all. Sorry for the outburst
Date: March 29, 2008 09:18PM
Or was it...

Look at these comedians. Clearly one of them had the brainwave to bring a chess board with them and pose for the camera. Absolutely hilarious. But think about it. These people have actually gone to the effort of preparing the chess board in advance (as clearly those pieces must have been stuck on) before joining what was presumably an hour long queue just to pose for a @#$%& photo of them which they can upload to the internet and laugh about. Well the jokes on them, loosers.
Date: March 29, 2008 09:20PM
Posted by: _tux_
all i can add is this:

rofl!

and hi chris! long time no speak

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2008 09:20PM by _tux_.
Date: March 29, 2008 09:47PM
Posted by: sasjag
lmao chris!

that chessboard idea is from an xkcd comic if i'm not mistaken

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: March 29, 2008 10:23PM
Posted by: Vader
I never sleep so I don't know.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 29, 2008 10:28PM
Wow this thread just roller coastered ;) right bad joke, but still don't know how this happened, after i fell asleep i felt i had a 10hr sleep when it was only a 7h snooze lol
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy