FBI Thread 2008

Posted by sasjag 
Re: FBI Thread 2008
Date: November 17, 2013 08:31PM
Posted by: Soutsen
name: Alexey
sex: Male
favourite game/game series: GP4, Pro Evolution Soccer 4-6, NBA2K11
favourite F1 team: Williams probably. Also I respect Sauber a lot. And of course Jordan was my favourite team in the late 90's - early 00's.
favourite driver: Greg Moore
favourite book: Escape from Freedom
favourite movie: Koyaanisqatsi
favourite food: Everything that leads me to a death from cancer.
favourite band(s): I love the 60's-70s classic rock, also old-school jazz, rock'n'roll and some classical. So I could list a tonn of names. But my favourites (for each of these genres) is Beatles, Django Reinhardt, Elvis and Erik Satie.
favourite song(s): Let it be "Flight" by Peter Hammill.
favourite non computer hobby: Guitar/Piano
3 things in your fridge: ice, dirt, and some dead cockroaches.
favourite word: "wat?"
motto: blah-blah-blah

Date: November 21, 2013 02:24PM
Posted by: EC83
Anonymous User Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> comment removed

:(
Ironic I found out by reading this thread. Hope loque comes back.

Date: November 21, 2013 08:57PM
Posted by: mortal
Due to some privacy concerns loque was having with his students, he asked me to remove his account. I did ask in forum if anyone knew how I could get in contact with him, via email or social media but so far no luck.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: December 09, 2013 12:21AM
Posted by: Alessio88
name: Alessio
location: Near Rome,Italy,also lived from 2005 to 2007 in Doncaster in the south of Yorkshire.
sex: Male.
favourite game/game series: Gp4 2,3,4,Call of Duty,Max Payne,Wrc,Gt5.
favourite F1 team: McLaren, (since i was 8 years old).
favourite driver: Kimi Raikkonen,Lewis Hamilton,Jenson Button,Kevin Magnussen,Jacques Villeneuve,Christian Klien,Ayrton Senna,Mika Hakkinen,Tommi Makinen.
favourite book: dont'have much time to read.
favourite movie: Apocalypse Now.
favourite food: My own Pizza,pasta,and some English meals.
favourite band(s): Linkin Park,Chamilionaire (even if it's not a band).
favourite song(s): Numb,Sound of revenge,Bleed it out,etc.
favourite non computer hobby: Drive my clio RS,cook.
3 things in your fridge: Milk,Tomatos,Eggs.
favourite word: Wasn't me.
motto: Humility it's very important to achieve important things in life.

Greetings
Alessio

CoM3 oN McL4R3n.....:)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2013 07:53AM by Alessio88.
Date: December 09, 2013 01:38AM
Posted by: Carlitox
It's been almost 4 years and this goddamn site still amazes me. Not that I wanted to stop hanging around for the foreseeable future ;-)

Name: Carlos
Sex: Male
Favourite game/game series: rFactor, GPx, CMR, Race. Non-racing: Portal, Bioshock, WoW, The Sims.
Favourite F1 team: Ferrari, with a soft spot for Sauber and Force India. Past teams: Jordan, Benetton and BAR/Honda.
Favourite drivers: Currently, Felipe Massa, Checo Perez and Daniel Ricciardo. Others include: Mark Webber, Nick Heidfeld, Allan McNish, Takuma Sato and Helio Castroneves.
Favourite book: 1984
Favourite movie: Difficult. Gotta be "The Shining"
Favourite food: Fries with "Milanesas", a native dish consisting on meat with grated bread which is then baked or fried.
Favourite band(s): Rammstein, Metallica, Evanescence, Nightwish, Slipknot, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Foo Fighters and so on...
Favourite song(s): "Footloose". That sh*t gets me movin'
Favourite non computer hobby: Plants vs Zombies (in my smartphone)
3 things in your fridge: Chocolate milk, cheese and frozen burgers
Favourite word: Crapbaskets
Motto: I am a man who chases his dreams. But heck they can run!

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2013 01:39AM by Carlitox.
Date: December 09, 2013 10:33PM
Posted by: n00binio
Carlitox schrieb:
> Favourite band(s): Rammstein, Metallica,
> Evanescence, Nightwish, Slipknot, Red Hot Chili
> Peppers

thumbs up (Y) :-)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Date: January 18, 2014 12:04AM
Posted by: SkaaningeN
Well, I have not noticed this thread before so Im a little late for the party.. but whatever ;)

name: Eric
sex: *Taking of her clothes*
favourite game/game series: GP3, GP4, Battlefield, NHL
favourite F1 team: Used to be McLaren.. now neutral
favourite driver: David Coulthard and Mika Hakkinen
favourite book: Reading? Really?
favourite movie: Just saw Rush!
favourite food: Anything with Pasta
favourite band(s): To many to mention
favourite song(s): To many to mention
favourite non computer hobby: Ice Hockey
3 things in your fridge: Need to go shopping
favourite word: Slapshot

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Date: January 18, 2014 01:35AM
Posted by: mortal
Read a book...FFS! :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: January 18, 2014 03:33PM
Posted by: smoglessbutton4
Name: Matthew
Favourite game/game series: rFactor, GPx, Sonic the Hedgehog, OpenTTD*
Favourite F1 team(s): Williams, Toro Rosso Minardi ;)
Favourite drivers: In F1... probably Button. Elsewhere; Kubica, Meeke, Webber, V. Rossi
Favourite book: Ooooh, difficult - read some good ones and some attrocious ones... dunno...
Favourite movie: (Series...) Torn between James Bond and Fast & Furious
Favourite food: Too much good stuff to choose!!
Favourite band(s): I mainly listen to electronic/dance - where bands are practially non-existent! ;)
Favourite song(s): Aaaaah! Too many! TOO MANY!!!
Favourite non computer hobby: Anything to do with steam trains
3 things in your fridge: Butter, cheese, milk
Favourite word: IT'S NO USE!

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Date: February 10, 2014 10:23PM
Posted by: Vader
SkaaningeN
Studiying to become a leisure time teacher.

May I ask what is a leisure time teacher? I've been a teacher for many moons now but leisure time? Even now I'm sitting here, correcting todays' stuff, planing things for tomorrow, talking to parents on the phone, investigating cases of cyber-bullying on FB, while also having a family that deserves some attention and some property that wants to be maintained. Even if for an immortal and dark entity like the Vader time does not matter , it's never leisure time.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: February 11, 2014 12:10PM
Posted by: mclarenaustralia
I guess it's time for an update.

name: Daniel
sex: Male
favourite game/game series: Grand Theft Auto, F1, FIFA, SimCity, Gran Turismo, rFactor.
favourite F1 team: Ferrari, Lotus F1 Team, Williams, Sauber, McLaren, Jordan, Minardi.
favourite driver: Michael Schumacher
favourite book: Moon Walk by Michael Jackson, The Latham Diaries by Mark Latham.
favourite movie: Bridge To Terabithia, Scarface, Have Dreams Will Travel, The Warriors, Airplane!, Full Metal Jacket.
favourite food: Coke
favourite band(s): Michael Jackson, The Jacksons, Bee Gees, Leonard Cohen.
favourite song(s): Billie Jean
favourite non computer hobby: Singing/Songwriting/Dancing, Politics, Football (soccer), Cricket, QI.
3 things in your fridge: Milk, Cheese and Chocolate.
favourite word:
motto:
Date: February 11, 2014 04:35PM
Posted by: ipswich2007
I'll get in on the act :D

Name: Nathan
Favourite Game/Game Series: Game - Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Game Series: F1 - not limited to the recent Codies' releases. Also big love for FIFA, GTA, GT and WRC haha. Additionally I play GP3 several hours a day on my days off, and GP4 is an excellent title.
Favourite F1 Team: Ferrari :D Also had maximum respect for Super Aguri & Minardi.
Favourite Driver: OOoo this is a tricky one I have so many that I respect for what they do even if I do not like them, and the list is updated all the time. Right now my absolute No.1 is Senor Alonso, he just never gives up and for that reason Nigel Mansell is on the list of past favourites, in a race he steps up to a higher level and every race since joining the red team has dragged more out of some shocking cars than I believe anyone else bar Ayrton Senna could have done. I also have maximum respect for Sebastian Vettel and Lewis Hamilton, for their speed, if not for their "personalities" lol. The list has to include Michael (Schumacher) as a Ferrari fan and an F1 fan, despite his fail years at Merc he has a place in my heart. From other sports - Casey Stoner, he was always the fastest guy no matter what the machinery, not even Rossi could get that Ducati to P1. Jason Plato - perpetually unlucky, always in the title hunt even with a slower car sometimes, I respect him because he is just ALWAYS there, and although he does hit people himself occasionally, he hasn't made it an occupation like some guys in the BTCC who shan't be mentioned :). What driver list would be complete without Sebastien Loeb, a genuine guy and sums up the word domination (tarmac, gravel, wins on snow, JWRC, 2.0 WRC, 1.6 WRC). And Senna has to make this list for his sheer genius in a car, even though I can't accept his tactics I have to respect his brilliance. Finally Kimi, I did a post here a few years ago in the back end of '09 when he was with us (Ferrari) the first time. He is a miserable sod sometimes and also has a Trulli like ability to forget how to drive quickly some weekends, however when he is on it he is a mindblowing talent with more speed and consistency than Vettel, Hamilton or Alonso, however what stops him being a better driver is sometimes he goes missing for no particular reason. Notes here for Webber, Prost, Barrichello, Massa.
Favourite Book: Forza Minardi (great read), Roald Dahl - The Twits (a childhood classic). Unraced (a great and interesting read about unraced F1 cars and their stories).
Favourite Movie: The 40 Year Old Virgin
Favourite Food: A personal dish called beef and noodle bake, p.m. for the recipe hahaha, KFC - mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Favourite Band: I don't have a favourite band, if something's good, I'll listen to it.
Favourite Song: Another One Bites The Dust - Queen, The Chain - Fleetwood Mac.
Favourite Non Computer Hobby: Racing - watching, talking about, taking part in (karting), any and everything F1, GP2, WRC, BTCC, WTCC, WEC etc etc etc. non racing hobby - computers, playing football (soccer for you weirdos :D), cricket.
3 Things in your fridge: Salad Cream, Butter and Carrots - the makings of a good night for some people on the internet should you put the wrong thing in a Google search :P
Favourite Word: POWERRRRRRR!
Motto: Racing: Never give up. Life: Do what you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life - pinched it from someone else of course, but it inspires me to pursue a career that actually interests me and not just work at McDonalds till im 75 (not that there's anything wrong with that if you like such a thing :P

Sorry for the massive paragraphs on drivers, lot of respect for the best in our sport.

Date: February 12, 2014 09:33PM
Name: Vader
Sex: male
Occupation: lion tamer (secondary school teacher),Dark Lord harvester of souls on this forum
Favourite game/game series: Zelda (nothing beats ALtTP)
favourite F1 team: McLaren
favourite driver: Mika Häkkinen. Currently none in particular, which makes watching raves much more relaxing.
favourite book: In terms of fiction I'd still have to say anything by Flann O'Brien nad Umberto Eco.
favourite movie: Anything by the Coen brothers, David Cronenberg and Terry Gilliam.
favourite food: Fresh stuff. Risottos, home made pasta, sea food ..
favourite band(s): Type O Negative. Johnny Cash
favourite song(s): Unsuccessfully Coping with The Natural Beauty of Infidelity; Big River
favourite non computer hobby: Cooking, music, cooking and cooking. Did I mention I'm obsessed with cooking?
3 things in your fridge: Amongst other things: anchovis, parmesan and butter
favourite word: cattywampus
motto: Don't fry bacon naked.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2014 06:23PM by Vader.
Date: February 13, 2014 09:10PM
Posted by: Toki
Name: Fabian
Occupation: Not allowed to do anything at the moment which means i stay at home all the time.
Favourite Game/Game series: Grand Prix 4, GTA, Star Wars Empire at War, Age of Empires
Favourite F1 team: McLaren and Williams
Favourite Driver: Senna, Prost, Mansell, Hill, Villeneuve (Both), Brundle, Stewart
Favourite Book: I own Books but i don't read them oO
Favourite Movie(s): Ghostbusters, Stephen King's IT, Braindead, Lord of the Rings, Alien (First 2 Movies)
Favourite Actor(s): Patrick Stewart, Christopher Lee, Leslie Nielsen, Tim Curry.....
Favourite Food: Too much unhealthy stuff...
Favourite Drink: Coke or Pepsi (i am really addicted to this stuff)
Favourite Band(s): Iron Maiden, Slayer, Venom, Judas Priest (again Old Stuff) aaaaaand Charles Manson Tapes
Favourite Song(s): Intro Song from the 1992 F1 Season Review (What is the name of this damn song?), Night Crawler and Death Row (Judas Priest), Smoke on the Water (Deep Purple) and more more more......
Favourite non computer hobby: Listening to Music, starring at the books i don't read, watch movies and being angry.

The Real Story of the Race was that the Renault's fell apart and the Ferrari's didn't.
Rosberg headed for the sliproad and retired, probably because of Nicotin starvation they have still not given him a helmet with a little hole in it.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/06/2014 02:00PM by Toki.
Date: February 22, 2014 03:51PM
Posted by: Laton
Vader Wrote:

> favourite driver: Mika Häkkinen. Currently none
> in particular, which makes watching raves much
> more relaxing.

How did having Mika as a favourite driver cause watching these "raves" to be particular stressful. Were you watching the raves or the girls at the raves? Perv!
Date: February 22, 2014 11:39PM
I hate techno and house. Rave used to make me aggressive. Now I'm older and milder. In fact I'm so old and mild that haven't even considered banning you for a second.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: February 25, 2014 10:29PM
Posted by: Laton
Date: April 24, 2014 01:12PM
Posted by: SkaaningeN
Vader Wrote:
> > Studiying to become a leisure time teacher.
>
>
> May I ask what is a leisure time teacher? I've
> been a teacher for many moons now but leisure
> time? Even now I'm sitting here, correcting
> todays' stuff, planing things for tomorrow,
> talking to parents on the phone, investigating
> cases of cyber-bullying on FB, while also having a
> family that deserves some attention and some
> property that wants to be maintained. Even if for
> an immortal and dark entity like the Vader time
> does not matter , it's never leisure time.

It's a swedish thing I think.
It's like daycare right after school for the older children, the ages 6 to 12 :)
Mostly the kids go home by themselfs when the reach 9-10 years old, so let's say 6-10 then :P
This daycare uses classrooms and schoolyard when the schoolday has come to an end. Then the parents
pick up their children when they get of work

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Date: July 26, 2015 07:46AM
Posted by: EC83
harjinator Wrote:
> Favourite Word: Parp.

You legend!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy