NIN - Ghosts

Posted by DaveEllis 
NIN - Ghosts
Date: March 03, 2008 06:19AM
Posted by: DaveEllis
Unexpected release of the new NIN album, and it ranges in price from FREE to $300.

NIN - Ghosts

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Re: NIN - Ghosts
Date: March 03, 2008 07:56AM
Posted by: NeilPearson
i got the $300 version. very awesome.

Loving it alot!

Date: March 08, 2008 05:53AM
Posted by: DaveEllis
Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails made headlines again this week as he released his new, four-part instrumental album Ghosts I-IV, at a variety of price points, including a $300 super-deluxe package. He's also giving away Ghosts I at no charge, even throwing the tracks up on The Pirate Bay for anyone to download. And it appears to be working quite well for Reznor, who has managed to sell all 2,500 copies of his $300 package without major label backing or much in the way of splashy marketing. If Reznor's earlier experiments in digital distribution failed to recoup their costs, he's clearly learned his lesson: grossing $750,000 in the space of three days isn't a bad haul for any businessperson.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: March 08, 2008 06:41AM
Posted by: NeilPearson
@#$%& hell.

I am very happy with that. Hopefully trent will release everything this way.

Date: May 07, 2008 08:27AM
Posted by: Ryoji
"The Slip" is out. you can get it for free in various formats (mp3, flac lossless, 24/96 wav iirc).

enjoy! :)

[dl.nin.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy