Guimengo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You all must think you're so funny :P
>

We're European. So yes.
Re: I'm off to Europe!
Date: September 03, 2007 03:59PM
Posted by: brunoboi
You're driving all the way to Monaco! Good luck mate in getting through France, crazy drivers. Hope you've got a lot of money in your wallet you'll probs need it

Date: September 04, 2007 01:57AM
Posted by: Briere
Guimengo Wrote:
> Hello lads, later today I shall be boarding a
> plane to Europe! I set up a small trip around the
> Italian F1 GP, so I shall spend 3 days in Lugano,
> then drive to Monaco and spend 2 days there, then
> back to Milan for 4 days.
>
Does that mean I still need to wait for the V ? ;)
Date: September 06, 2007 07:48PM
Posted by: Guimengo
Yes, Math :p

People here suck at driving, haha, I am in Milano since yesterday and it's mad! I love it here though, reminds me of life in Brazil even if Milano isn't as cool as Rio de Janeiro. Don't know what to write but this trip has been quite nice, not too happy at not being able to find anyone yet. Nice/Monaco really only had older women doing topless and the younger ones were few and far from good :p. I missed my chance with this nice girl at the hotel, but oh well. Some very nice women here, reminds me of Brazil :p. Monza tomorrow :D
Date: September 07, 2007 12:57AM
Monza this morning!!! :D

I want to move to Milan someday, maybe when that time comes the beautiful girls won't be lesbians and won't think I am too young. Got myself a sweet Inter jersey :p
Date: September 07, 2007 12:49PM
Posted by: mortal
Gui, I have a holiday picture challenge for you, stand in some famous place, and hold up a sign with www.grandprixgames.org on it. You get 10/10 if you get a pretty girl into the shot. Bonus points if the young lady is holding on to you. (H)
Have fun!

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: September 07, 2007 12:51PM
Posted by: MarcLister
Whilst she is naked. ;-)
Date: September 07, 2007 09:37PM
Posted by: chet
You get more points if she is ugly though ;) and / or large.

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: September 07, 2007 10:50PM
Posted by: Nickv
Thanks for sharing your preferences :P
Date: September 08, 2007 04:08AM
Posted by: rocker
Have a nice time Gui!!!

Show the European Girls the Brazilian seduction power!!! :P

--------------------------------------------
Rocker

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2007 04:10AM by rocker.
Date: September 08, 2007 05:39PM
Brazilian seduction power is turned off as I am here with dad and stepmom :p

Monza was AWESOME! I caught GP2 spin on Friday, Spyker crash, DC's stalling and the Kimi gorilla fans ;). Also sneaked into the first turn of the oval and got a couple of pics and a recording. Tomorrow I'll properly invade the track, hehe. Don't think the gpg thing will be possible, even less with a bella ragazza, but I'll keep that in mind for when I come here again ;-).

Woooo vrooooom :D
Date: September 09, 2007 02:36AM
Perhaps I should have asked for a 'pretty-boy' instead :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: September 09, 2007 03:00AM
I suppose they're all taken too, so many gay couples here :p

So this Saturday night, after coming back from Monza I wanted to go see the San Siro, footy stadium for Milan/Inter. Fate has it that France and Italy are playing !! So me, dad and stepmom got our tickets and I could not believe when I was in the San Siro, in the stand entrance staring at the pitch, it was just magical. :). There was also a very nice honoring of Luciano Pavarotti, only to be sadly followed by the Italians booing the French national anthem (before they proceeded to play some of the most disgusting football ever).

In about 6 1/2 hours I will wake up to go to Monza, we came back very late as the restaurants had their kitchens closed and the place I found messed up for about 40 minutes, somehow. But Monza will be heaven.. If only I had some decent cardboard to make a GPG sign! This has been a dream trip :D
Date: September 09, 2007 05:45PM
Posted by: MarcA
broders Wrote:
> Don't forget Gui, if you decide to stop off in
> England you'll most probably be shot, stabbed or
> mugged haha

Don't tell him that, you'll put him off!

Date: September 09, 2007 07:22PM
Posted by: Stan
Guimengo Wrote:
> only to be sadly followed by the Italians booing the
> French national anthem (before they proceeded to
> play some of the most disgusting football ever).

Yeah it was one of the worse games i ever saw pretty boring tbh, i wasnt surprised at all at the booing too considering the @#$%& that the french coach/players have been trowing at the italians in the last 8 weeks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/09/2007 07:23PM by Stan.
Date: September 09, 2007 11:32PM
Tonight is my last night here and today I had the chance to walk around the entire Monza track and ventured on to bits of the old, magnificent and completely mad oval. Just heavenly stuff :D. Got a few pics of corners, ridiculous angle of the oval, pit entrance (with about half of Italy in front), and some F1 pics/videos. I couldn't get to the podium because I had to wait for my dad, so I got there late :(, but it's ok. Monza is something else.... and on a quick note before I finish this post:

- Switzerland sucks with street signs. They don't exist :p
- France has a couple.
- Italy has them stuck on buildings, hard to read, and the signs often point to wrong directions ;). People here are the worst drivers ever, and I've been around :p. AMAZING pizza.
Date: September 10, 2007 12:22AM
next time do like i did :P tell him to meet you at the gate later then run as fast as you could to the podium!

Date: September 11, 2007 08:13AM
Heck yeah :p
I did walk around the whole track and got to some bits of the oval though, AWESOME stuff! It's ridiculously tall and the angle is mad!
Date: September 11, 2007 11:50AM
yup :P

Date: September 11, 2007 12:22PM
You're not allowed to leave Europe without posting the gpg picture!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy