Race car drawings and more!

Posted by Ferrari_Enzo 
Re: F1/race car drawings
Date: February 06, 2008 08:25AM
Posted by: IWE
I like the way how smooth it is. I cannot even find my McLaren drawing from anywhere.. Actually I wouldnt even have it anymore but wife didnt allow throw it away. lol :)

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Date: February 07, 2008 02:29PM
Posted by: fongu
nice aguri pic, and McLaren effect is brilliant

Date: February 07, 2008 04:50PM
Posted by: Red_Bull
Found this on my old PC, drawn at around the same time I did the Flying Finn pic on the previous page - that is, around 2004.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2008 04:55PM by Red_Bull.
Date: February 15, 2008 09:59PM
Posted by: mschumi
Well, some draw i did today in math class, in about 40 mins...and yeah, its not anything special but was done by pure inspiration and yeah, that audi looks a little forced around the back, but yeah,.......

a better one and coloured one is WIP, but for that i need max attention to details...but till then, here goes nothin lol

Scuderia Ferrari Forever
Date: February 17, 2008 12:32AM
I somehow like the lower one.

Quickie.. Was too tired to concentrate on details. :S

And my 2nd Mighty Cucumber one..

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Date: February 17, 2008 07:13AM
Wow, I like the second one, very striking!

Date: February 17, 2008 05:58PM
Posted by: mschumi
wow sweet attention to details :D

Scuderia Ferrari Forever
Date: February 17, 2008 09:07PM
Posted by: Monza972
You are absolutely one hell of an artist!

fancied making an art gallery?
Date: March 22, 2008 01:07PM

Thought I'd try my hand at doing one of those computer drawings with Photoshop. I learned you dont just do these things in an evening. This one took about 30 hours (cant even begin to imagine how long that Ferrari piece on the other page took!). It is my first effort so for those who have much experience with using Photoshp/Illustrator to do these, dont be too harsh!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2008 01:35PM by Red_Bull.
Date: March 22, 2008 01:44PM
Posted by: Enjoi
lol I don't think you'll get any negative feedback mate, that's fantastic! I thought it was a render at first to be honest. I know as soon as I started spending more time on things they started to luck better, but its difficult to keep the patience and not just rush it. Great work though :)

Ric Scott
Date: March 22, 2008 02:00PM
wowzers that looks awesome!
Date: March 22, 2008 02:30PM
I like it a lot and I know how difficult and time taking it is to make those. :)

Also I started to make something "similiar" but I guess my way wasnt so great.. Making 2006 Honda and Aguri with using vectors (wich is still slightly like rocket science for me). Both with slightly different tecnics but both are still totally blank without any 'lights or shadows' and some details.

I as really close to post those WIP pics but I guess I just try to stay in my skin and post those (hopefully) in future after beeing able to finish them. :)

Seriously thinking to buy some drawing board in close future to be able to make real drawings.. :P

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2008 02:33PM by IWE.
Date: March 22, 2008 02:46PM
What do you mean 'real drawings'? yours are fantastic! If you had the patience, I reckon you could come up with something really terrific. I'd like to see you post your WIPs but you probably wont, probably for the same reason I wont be posting a Ferrari I did before the Williams to teach myself how to use the pen tool effectively...;)

Enjoi, praise indeed from you! I could do a lot more to it to make it look completely realistic, but I really can't be bothered, and also total realism wasnt the goal, otherwise I might as well just keep the photo.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2008 02:51PM by Red_Bull.
Date: March 22, 2008 03:39PM
It would be and it is be ok to post but after checking where I was actually going with those.. Lolz. There was even bit more missing.

Havent worked on these for 2 months now.. Gp4 cars, picture edits, erotic/k18 drawings takes also so much of my creation time. Maybe I will be also trying with more simple cars before finishing these. :)

Date: March 22, 2008 11:56PM
Posted by: Ferrari2007
They look great especially the Honda
Date: March 23, 2008 03:09PM
Posted by: jbnd05

Did this B194 yesterday, just picked up a pencil and went. Sorry my scanner's so rubbish that's why the pic quality is poor.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2008 03:12PM by jbnd05.
Date: March 25, 2008 12:12PM
Posted by: Diax F1
IWE - your Alonso shot is now my wallpaper - top stuff, mate!

To everybody else...holy sh*t. How do you do it?!?!?
Date: March 25, 2008 01:43PM
Well I'm just really talented and brilliant....;)

Lol, not really, you just need to have a good understanding your distances, horizon lines, vanishing points, etc. Know what you can and can't do with your pencils (trial and error), otherwise its just a lot of practice, perseverance...all that cliche rubbish! I've been drawing ever since I could hold a pencil though.

Date: May 23, 2008 04:00PM
Posted by: bazza_racer

"Racing is LIFE. Anything before or after is just waiting"
Steve McQueen.
Date: May 23, 2008 05:10PM
HOLY @#$%& THAT IS AWESOME!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy