Some advice on Graphic Design?

Posted by Carlitox 
Some advice on Graphic Design?
Date: March 17, 2016 04:01AM
Posted by: Carlitox
Hi guys! My reason to ask for the perpetual source of general knowledge that is the off-topic section is the following:

Over the summer I took part in a rather intensive course in Graphic Design, mainly about the handling of CorelDraw, Illustrator, Photoshop and a little bit of InDesign. A couple of days ago I got confirmation that I had approved it, thankfully as it was very time consuming (3 months, 3hrs a day, 5 days a week).

Now I'm slowly trying my hand at some personal creations in order to form a portfolio. Can anyone here with knowledge on the area give me any advice on how to start working in it? I don't really want to make a living of the profession, as it isn't a degree or anything, just a diploma. But I'd really like to apply what I've learned at least for freelance jobs. Any expertise will be greatly appreciated!

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Re: Some advice on Graphic Design?
Date: March 17, 2016 08:55AM
Posted by: mortal
Freelance maybe? Could start a website offering your services. Put up some ads in your area, could be useful.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy