Posted by ralv585 
Re: breaking news: Gunman kills 30 at US university
Date: April 21, 2007 05:44PM
Posted by: MarcA
I actually care.

Date: April 21, 2007 05:51PM
Posted by: DaveEllis
Well, no, you dont because if you actually cared about people being offeded you would have complained about these threads rather than attempting to attack me just because you dont agree with the way i come accross. Magiclly, when im involved you suddenly seem to actually care. However, i could sue your own argument agaisnt you and say the comment was made with sarcasim (and despite the utter stupidity of that argument you cant argue agaisnt it) or even argue that the word retard is no longer used in its origional term when it comes to medical issues now days and the correct term is mentally challenged, therefore it would not offend anyone suffering from this condition.

Of course, since you dont care, and my answer would not satisfy you since your post is just trying to call me out in order to annoy me, I dont have to justify it with an answer because, ironicly, it is simply trolling, but doing it in a polite way because you disagree with what I was posting. So, I will repost my previous comment -

My point stands. It is by far the most stupid thing anyone could reply with in this situation.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: April 21, 2007 05:53PM
Why did you ask if I cared or not and then tell me that I don't?

Date: April 21, 2007 05:54PM
Because I wanted to see your answer. To see if you'd be honest enough to say "No I dont care, Im just trying to get you to admit your wrong" or if you'd continue to troll, but in the nice polite way so in order to look like the good guy of the situation, defending the people who disrespected murder victims by attacking the person with the balls to call them out.

It seems like I got my answer :)

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: April 21, 2007 05:56PM
I'm not trying to get you to admit you are wrong. How do you know that I don't have a mentally challenged friend for who I care about?

Date: April 21, 2007 06:03PM
lmao tbh i dont even know what to say with that :D All your doing is trolling but working around my posts to make me look like the bad guy for calling out someone who seemed to place the blame on the murder VICTIMS for not challenging an armed gunman :D

You seem to have taken MASSIVE offense to my bluntless in my attacking of the stupidity of some people on this forum (well, 2 people) and are using poor irrelevent technicalities to argue around my point. (your post in the other thread about "lol" not meaning lol, whilst completely ignoring the anti-american, and "haha" parts of the posts was bloody hillarious btw).

Due to you being an annoying little troll who i must say, is covering there tracks quite well whilst attacking someone with the balls to call out someone who posted something quite horrific I think I shall be ignoring your posts from here on out :)

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: April 21, 2007 06:05PM
Double post.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2007 06:07PM by MarcA.
Date: April 21, 2007 06:06PM
When will you realize that the comment made was not meant in the 'horrific' sense that you've got glued into your head?

As for ignoring my posts, go for it.

Date: April 21, 2007 06:10PM
Posted by: danm
My brother has Osteogenisis Imperfecta, and I find Dave's comment more offensive than Anze's, I agree.

But what Anze was saying makes sense to me as well, and I am not in any way doing this just to have a dig in.

Look at the 9/11 attacks. Hijackers on the plane, with knives and guns.

If that happened on a plane I was on, I for sure would be muffling to others, hell, why not try and stampede them and overthrow the plane.

Sure, you are making a sacrifice, but at the chance the plane stops being hijacked, and possible saves it.

Of course, I am saying this in respect that I havent had such an experience. I am fortunate not to have endured such suffering, rendering my ideology almost invalid until it happened.

BUt what Anze was saying is a comparison to sit back and watch it all versus having an attempt to stop it happeneing.

But we cannot argue these things because what was done has tragically been done. :(

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: April 21, 2007 06:14PM
I don't like americans,

How the f*ck could he kill 32 people with no one attacking him?

Were they just frozen or what?

Why didn't someone throw something into him or something like that or why didn't the students jump through the window?

And let us not forget the police, that has done a brilliant job.

I'm just sick of these yanks

Didnt have an agenda prior to coming into this thread did he?

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: April 21, 2007 11:24PM
Posted by: anze89
dave, if you have a problem we can take it outside, OK?

I don't like americans

yes, I don't like them, probably you too don't like everybody, do you?
------------
Were they just frozen or what? and Why didn't someone throw something into him or something like that or why didn't the students jump through the window?

I don't see any offence or anything like that in this sentence. It's just strange to me that nobody did anything (except the teacher who sacrified himself by holding the doors).
------------

And let us not forget the police, that has done a brilliant job.

common, the guy kills two people near to a school and no one is send there to watch if any strange person will come near to the school

------------
I'm just sick of these yanks

if you want to quote me, quote me in full. 'I'm just sick of these yanks' sounds diferently to 'I'm just sick of these yanks, they want to dictate the rest of the world and they can't even clean the mess in their own country'. The way you quoted me sounds like you wanted it to sound (like I really hate the americans and that I would like to kill them all), the way I said it sounds like I wanted it to sound and I hope most people understood it the way I wanted to (that I don't like american attitude and their politics).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2007 11:25PM by anze89.
Date: April 21, 2007 11:28PM
Any university in the UK would of been closed with the death of a single student, never mind two.

Date: April 21, 2007 11:32PM
and I hope most people understood it the way I wanted to (that I don't like american attitude and their politics).

But you already said -

I don't like americans

and

yes, I don't like them

And then unbeliveably try to make it sound like dislikin an entire nation as a whole is normal by asking if i like everyone.

But hey, thats ok, you actually confirmed that you dislike the entire nation because of the way there governemyn acts on the political stage, so thats enough for me. You have alot to learn

enjoy your hate campaign thread :)

Edit: fixed broken tags

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2007 11:32PM by DaveEllis.
Date: April 21, 2007 11:41PM
Posted by: anze89
do you know the difference between 'don't like' and 'hate'? To me 'hate' sounds differently (more severe) than 'don't like' and 'I'm sick of them' is much closer to 'hate' than 'don't like'.

Date: April 22, 2007 12:18AM
Posted by: Muks_C
MarcA Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Any university in the UK would of been closed with
> the death of a single student, never mind two.

from what i've heard, he killed the first 2 in their dorms early in the morning (around 7am) so it wouldn't have immediately been known to the whole campus or even the police at that time. only when he went "public" as it were, shooting people in rooms with lots of people in them, could they do anything about it.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: April 22, 2007 02:23AM
Posted by: mortal
posts reported :-S, no need for the F word, out of order. If you cannot get your point across without having to resort to the use of offensive language don't post. There are users on this forum as young as 11 and parents may be looking over their shoulder at what they are reading. Keep your abuse for the pm service, we don't need to see it. That is all.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: April 22, 2007 02:54AM
Posted by: danm
Fabulous, darling! Flipping Fabulous!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: April 22, 2007 12:09PM
Posted by: mortal

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/22/2007 12:09PM by mortal.
Date: April 22, 2007 01:12PM
Thank you very much Mortal :) No need for the 'T' word either, in the other thread.

God knows how Dave would manage if such words hadn't been invented.

Date: April 22, 2007 01:22PM
Posted by: Nickv
mortal schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> [freenet-homepage.de]
> er5md6ak.gif

That one rocks! :D
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy