tony blair

Posted by rapid_f1 
tony blair
Date: December 29, 2006 11:28PM
Posted by: rapid_f1
listen to the liar. about 2 mins 30 s into the clip.

[news.bbc.co.uk]

click on "Blair, Tony - Election 2005"

I.Tz No Problem
For all your home and business I.T needs
[www.itznoproblem.com]
enquiry@itznoproblem.com
Re: tony blair
Date: December 30, 2006 12:31AM
Posted by: danm
Bushpuppet. That is all he is.

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: December 30, 2006 03:56AM
Posted by: Covfan
Or maybe Blair is just the cleverest bloke in the World and is making it seem like he's Bush's puppet!
Date: December 30, 2006 12:17PM
Posted by: LS.
Politician in "Lie" scandal :o

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: December 30, 2006 01:38PM
Posted by: -qwerty-
IU can't view it, wwhat does he say?

I thinkk the whole uppet comment is a difficult one - my own view is that he has failed to influence Bush as much as he should have. If the UK's help means as much as we here Condi Rice saying it does, why are we always ignored? Plus for my money, this has been a time in which we needed to get closer to Europe, and I hope whoeveer wins next year's elections builds bridges with Europe!

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: December 30, 2006 03:59PM
Posted by: Muks_C
if you tell the same lies enough times, you start to believe in them.

i don't trust him or any other politician, and i never will.

i'll continue to vote, but i'll never believe for 1 second that anything i vote for will ever happen or change, most are just empty promises to get votes and further their own careers and keep them in their luxurious lifestyles.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: December 30, 2006 04:52PM
Posted by: Ferrari_Fuhrer
rapid_f1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> listen to the liar. about 2 mins 30 s into the
> clip.

Where's the lie? He was merely telling Pazman what the report said, and he's right in what the reports said, if you read them. Remember, it's not the PM that made the reports. Blair hasn't lied there. People jump to conclusions, whereby incorrect information = PM is a liar. No. It means the information was wrong! Funny that. And people do forget, no inquiry found fault with the Prime Minister - and there were four of them. Regardless of what we think about the policy to go to war, Blair just hasn't been shown to be a liar. To trust information which isn't correct, yes, but not to lie. Besides, he's won an election since, which has to say something at least - and it's not just "we hate Michael Howard".

[Website]
Date: December 31, 2006 12:32AM
Posted by: Red Sam
Goes without saying that I have something to say about this - i dont have time right now, but I do agree with FerrariFuhrer's comments. There is more to political life than Iraq, as the much improved state of the UK since 1997 testifies.

RedSam
Winner: Not the Nickv Comment of the Year 2009

Due to the voting system in Germany, Governments are always made up of coalitions of different parties. At the last election, an almost unprecidented result saw the CDU/CSU (rough equivilant of the Conservatives) go into Government with the SPD (rough equivilant of Labour)
Date: December 31, 2006 12:56AM
Posted by: danm
*excluding the current state of primary school education*

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: December 31, 2006 01:31AM
*and the NHS, roads and transport, pensions, the yob culture and everything else that you can think of*

it's easy to say that Iraq isn't the only political issue on the horizon, because it turned out badly and was a big mistake, but i bet if it was successful (i.e. if people supported Blair and Bush in the war) then i bet we'd never hear the end of how amazing Blair was. put it on the backburner because it was wrong, hope everyone forgets about it. it'd be the opposite way of thinking if opinions had been different about him and the war.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/2006 01:33AM by Muks_C.
Date: December 31, 2006 01:54AM
Posted by: gav
Red Sam Wrote:
> as the much improved state of the UK since 1997 testifies.

Until around 2002/2003 or so, when it's all gone rather sour (and they do pay my wages - until 2009 anyway...)

The thing with Labour is they have no competition... you'd have to be really desperate to vote Lib Dem or Conservative over Labour.

//edit:

Muks_C Wrote:
> it's easy to say that Iraq isn't the only
> political issue on the horizon, because it turned
> out badly and was a big mistake, but i bet if it
> was successful (i.e. if people supported Blair and
> Bush in the war) then i bet we'd never hear the
> end of how amazing Blair was. put it on the
> backburner because it was wrong, hope everyone
> forgets about it. it'd be the opposite way of
> thinking if opinions had been different about him
> and the war.

Personally, I couldn't give a stuff about Iraq. Iraq is something that doesn't bother me personally - I have no friends directly or indirectly affected by it, and the number of people here who could honestly say they understand what the Iraqi public were going through prior or post Saddam can be counted on the fingers of one foot.

What's of much more importance to me is what's happening in this country, and the importing and exporting that directly influences us.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/2006 01:59AM by gav.
Date: December 31, 2006 02:14AM
true, i personally don't care what they did in Iraq, i don't know anyone there or anyone who's ever been there, but what annoys me is the lies he and his cronies told, not the fact that they invaded Iraq. had they just said "we want to go in and kill Saddam" or "we want their oil", then i wouldn't have any problem with them.

and on a local level, nothing is improving, if anything it's getting worse. i can't see any improvement since '97 (maybe i'm not looking in the right place). but it's nothing personal against Tony, i don't trust any of 'em.

Date: December 31, 2006 03:05AM
The country is full of Vicky Pollards and hoody wearing gangsta wannabes, "innit, wicked bruv" is the new language,

Shouldnt last too long though, the language will be diluted with Polish, Bulgarian, & Romanian quite soon.

Bring on the HIV!!

Its times like these you have to admire Australia

LS's Tip of the week

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/2006 03:06AM by LS..
Date: December 31, 2006 03:09AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
why, LS?
Date: December 31, 2006 03:16AM
Your points system & bothering to actually checkout whom ever your letting into your country.

Blairs lapse approach has let all and sundry in, rather than put a procedure in place its been screwed up to the point that even the government doesnt know the true figure of how many immigrants are over here.

As of Jan 2007 there'll be a massive influx of Bulgarian, & Romanians to contend with also.

Englands only a small island, i have seen first hand how these immigrants can turn a area around and make it worse.

Blair and crew dont see this from their leafy hamlets.

LS's Tip of the week
Date: December 31, 2006 03:24AM
Posted by: Red Sam
>Shouldnt last too long though, the language will be diluted with Polish, >Bulgarian, & Romanian quite soon.

>Bring on the HIV!!

I do hope you are taking the piss, because otherwise you are letting your ignorance come out there, I think...

RedSam
Winner: Not the Nickv Comment of the Year 2009

Due to the voting system in Germany, Governments are always made up of coalitions of different parties. At the last election, an almost unprecidented result saw the CDU/CSU (rough equivilant of the Conservatives) go into Government with the SPD (rough equivilant of Labour)
Date: December 31, 2006 03:26AM
i was taking the piss but your out of touch comments always make me smile

oh pray enlighten me Sebastian :)

LS's Tip of the week

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/2006 03:39AM by LS..
Date: December 31, 2006 12:06PM
yeah, as far as i know (could be wrong though) to emmigrate to Australia you have to have a profession, and show you are capable of earning money so you don't sponge off the state.

whereas here, it's just an open door for anyone to stroll in and claim benefits, and work illegally on the side too.

weren't the expected number of Polish immigrants supposed to be in the region of 70,000, yet the actual number turned out to be 400,000?

i don't blame them, it's not their fault they want to come here, it's the government's fault for not having any control over it whatsoever.

Date: December 31, 2006 12:51PM
Posted by: -qwerty-
It isn't "an open door".

Go and read up on it. There have indeed been more immigrants than expected from the new EU states - other european big hitters like france and geermany imposed niminal restrictions to control it. Britain has a more open mindset - the concept that foreign people bring diversity and increased entrepreneurial spirit (statistically immigrants are far, far more entrepreneurial than brits), all of which benefit the economy.

Of course, mistakes were made, and when Bulgarians are allowed to emigrate, there are restrictions in place.

LS, I really hope your comments were tongue in cheek because they're actually quite offensive. I'm proud that the UK allows more people than most countries in. Just last week I was talking to a Somalian guy who is a UK citizen, and if you know anything about what's going on in Somalia, perhaps you can see why its a good thing we let people through. Probably one of the worst places on earth along with Liberia, its not their faultt they were born in such a dreadful place.

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: December 31, 2006 02:19PM
no doubt there are genuine asylum seekers, but there are a lot of freeloaders too, who just want to live here because they've heard they will get everything they want and don't even have to work. it's the abuse of the system that we are against.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy