Homebake 2006

Posted by torana_05 
Homebake 2006
Date: December 04, 2006 10:32AM
Posted by: torana_05
Gday folks did any of u aussies go and see homebake on the wkend? cause i did it was ficking insane. i was in the mosh in the vines and there fuk i was lucky not to be squashed. the presets and midnight juggernaughts were the best 2 after that then probably gotye and dj kidkanopie. wolf and cub and silver chair were very dissapointing esp silverchair being the headline. even though it was raining sometimes we were lucky because we were under the tent when it was.
Just wonderin if any of u sydney siders would be kind enough to grab us the cd out of the sydney mroning hereld next saturday and send us upto me, ill pay for cd and postage, so if ya can pls pm me. cheers

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2006 10:35AM by torana_05.
Re: Homebake 2006
Date: December 04, 2006 11:49AM
Posted by: NeilPearson
ugh my ears would explode.

anyway when arent silverchair dissapointing?

actualy there never disapointing to me, the live up to being utter crap so (Y)

Date: December 05, 2006 03:26AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
never been a silverchair fan, and when i moved up to newcastle i figured i'd be hated for it since they're from here but i'm apparently not alone...

anywho mate i'll grab the cd for you no worries, i'm back in syd for the summer
Date: December 05, 2006 03:51AM
Posted by: Guimengo
Did Silverchair play Ana's Song?
Date: December 05, 2006 10:19AM
Posted by: NeilPearson
no because it sucks

Date: December 05, 2006 10:36AM
Posted by: torana_05
yer they did play anas song it was prolly the only decent one except for freak they played. thanks mika i owe ya one, pretty sure its in the herald.
seems like everyone here is an anti silverchair.

Date: December 06, 2006 07:47PM
Posted by: NickKK
Damn and I was hoping to read about an annual cookie baking tournament in Swansea or something ;)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy