just been chased =/ :(

Posted by chet 
just been chased =/ :(
Date: October 26, 2006 01:20PM
Posted by: chet
I was chased by two chavs earlier ... well like not long ago at all.. im still catching breath...

and i was pretty @#$%& scared !

Like i came down these escalaters... which from this shop which like go down into the centre of town...

one small one came up to me asking if I knew 'H'..

I was like no, then he sed do i want to go with him somewhere, i was like no thanks... then he said "I'll fuking bang you out!" and they started laughing....

So i walked away, quick, real quick. got round the corner, and ran.... looking behind me noticing they too were running.... i was pretty thoughtful in my decision in where to run too, home or hide?

I was carrying my heavy bag and a huge coat, i just bought.... so i hid... i was knackered...

There is this path subway which goes underground the ring road... and a carpark next to it.. i could have ran home under the subway.. or hid.... now i was really bad, and have asthma, so I hid to catch my breath.... i chose to hide in the carpark, which gave me a good view of the surrounding area so i could see them... and i could see if they went through the subway, in the carpark or anywhere... but I was soo tired.. so out of breath, had NO energy... and i like collasped behind this car.. sat their watching them... took my astmha inhaler a few times... but yeah was sat there for 25-30mins.... a car drives past me slowly, opens the window and two lads ask if im alright..

I say no lol... tell them... luckily they like go to cov uni and a paremedic ppl, showed me their ids and stuff, ask they would like to take me home amd everything, they talk to me and stuff... i said please take me if u can.. they looked trust worthy, so they do, but i was just about to ring my mate to tell him where i was and if he can come down... but yeah i was ever so thankful to these poeple.. because when we drove out the carpark i noticed the chavs were still looking for me, but this time there were 3 not 2. :(

And even after 1/2 hour odd my legs and i still were messed and i struggled to get up my stairs...

anyway, it @#$%& me up, and for sure that is the only time im walking alone through town.

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Re: just been chased =/ :(
Date: October 26, 2006 01:38PM
Posted by: Red_Bull
Glad to see you got home ok then, but this chav problem of yours (I mean the UK) must surely need some attention by the authorities now? We don't stand for that sort of behaviour here in Aus and I reckon its time the UK should initiate some sort of program for these guys coz from what I've heard, they're just dead beat losers who are likely to have no future.

Date: October 26, 2006 01:41PM
Posted by: mika19b
I f*cking hate people like that! Its supposedly `Hard` to do s*it like that, but its just pathetic! Then when they get beaten up they have to get other people involved!
Might be worth you reporting them, but thats up to you.
Personnaly i would shoot them lol ;)
Date: October 26, 2006 01:50PM
Posted by: Peat
yipes man, sounds horrid.

Glad your in one piece.

These kids really piss me off.

Im gonna go and inquire about the ethical implications of starting a 'chav brutal execution' society at uni.

Date: October 26, 2006 01:54PM
Posted by: ralphi
glad to hear your ok man! we don't have chav's here in swede, but we do have a similar problem with wannabe gansters and rappers os i suppose it's the same really. unfortunatly for me i don't have the same instict as you as to start runing, i usually end getting in to fights. I'm not really the aggressiv type or the one who likes fights but i do have a problem of not shuting up, god knows how many times if been in fights because they asked me for ciggarets and @#$%&. Unfortunatly i always end up loosing cuz they're always in groups and i'm always alone.... them bastards never wanna fight if they're alone or less then you.

Date: October 26, 2006 01:54PM
Posted by: iCeMaN pAuL
ooo not nice at all chet. i often feel a little nervous when i approach a group of chavs or they start approaching me cause you never really know what's gonna happen. :S:S good to see you make it home safe

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: October 26, 2006 02:00PM
Posted by: ralphi
iCeMaN pAuL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ooo not nice at all chet. i often feel a little
> nervous when i approach a group of chavs or they
> start approaching me cause you never really know
> what's gonna happen. :S:S good to see you make it
> home safe

you get nervouse when you see them? i thought you were one of them :o

Date: October 26, 2006 02:01PM
Posted by: MarcA
If I tend to feel threatened by a chav or a group of them, in a town centre, I think it's betetr to walk into a shop, or preferably somewhere to eat, where they are not going to come in and cause any harm. As long as you don't continue to make eye conact with them, they should get fed up and leave.

Glad you're ok Chet.

Date: October 26, 2006 02:18PM
Posted by: Enjoi
I usually pass a load when walking back from work, they're quite young though so I dont really feel threatened by them...although one time they sang "i'll take you to the candy shop..i'll let you lick my lollipop" because I had a retro Liverpool jacket on with 'Candy' on the back, lol.

But yeah, one day they were throwing conkers at cars when I was walking past, I know it wont cause much damage but its still annoying.

Round here they used to hang around the playground near my house...up to 20 of them but they installed this massive light there now and the whole place is lit up at night which seems to put them off..

Good to see you're okay, I guess if you're going out somewhere on your own its best to tel l people where you're going and take a mobile (which you did)

Ric Scott
Date: October 26, 2006 02:21PM
Posted by: Muks_C
you should act like you have a nervous twitch, or make random facial expressions and some funny noises, they won't come near you then.

like Neg on Balls of Steel, but not so much: []

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: October 26, 2006 03:00PM
Posted by: bignav88
Chavs are pathetic losers man!.. Honestly. Most of em pretend to be like the next mike tyson or bruce lee but there more like lil immature bastards who take video games too seriously.

The story i'm about to tell is true. It happened a while back, a year actually. Well me, my best mate n his bro stopped at the local garage to fill up. As my mate's bro was filling up me and my mate went in the shop to get some sweets. It was about 11 in the night, anyways when we were goin back to the car, 5 chavs were walking past the garage. We didn't really bothered about them and just was talkin to each other by the car.

Then one of the chavs shouted, "F****n Paki" They all must have been about 17-18, at the time me n mate had just tunred 17 and his bro was 18. We all heard what he said and got very offended..obviously.

My mate's bro shouted back sayin, "YOu what mate?", The same chav then said, "@#$%& off you pakis" At that point i told my mate, "What you got in the car?", While my mate n his bro kept em busy by shoutin swear words at them, I found a "screwdriver"

Then i saw few chavs walkin towards us. I quickly gave the screwdriver to my mates bro, My mate put his house keys between his fist and i used my bangle around my fist. We were all armed and as soon as the chavs saw us with our armour. They stopped and started walkin back a bit.

I dunno if we would have used them weapons or not but for our self defence i reckon we would have used it.

Anyways they started sayin stuff like, "You want us, come get us". We were like "Ok then, if thats the way you want it"..And i got to say, when we ran after em, they completely crapped their pants and did one.

We were surprised that not one of them put up a fight, cus the way they approached us, it certainly looked that they were going to have a fight with us.

We made them run a bit, but didn't really made the effort.

But it showed that chavs are just all talk and no action. All they ever try is to act hard but all they end up doin is becomin a social outkast.

By the way, Glad you ok tho chet. Just like some idiots there are also some good people on this planet!
Date: October 26, 2006 03:02PM
Posted by: Covfan
You got chased by a Chav at midday in Coventry?
Date: October 26, 2006 03:05PM
Posted by: bignav88
@ Chet, i live locally to you man. I'm from Leamington.
Date: October 26, 2006 03:08PM
Posted by: TC
I like to stand and stare at them until they freak out and leave, no one likes being stared at.
Date: October 26, 2006 03:36PM
Covfan Wrote:
> You got chased by a Chav at midday in Coventry?

No, by 2.

When I was running, I did get a few wierred looks, but I gather that it soon left when they saw the two chasing me.

But yeah thx for the support. i guess more or less everyone has had 'run ins' with them.

It supprised me, because Coventry so far has been really good, like ive seen hardly any 'undesirables' and ive loved the place so much.

Date: October 26, 2006 03:37PM
Posted by: LS.
you should've banged him out, fight fire with fire as my dad used to say

No wonder he got sacked from the fire brigade ;-)

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: October 26, 2006 03:44PM
Lol.

Well the small one I could handle. it was the larger @#$%&, and well im not the strongest person, im a weed tbf.

edit - i can just run, fast.

and i put it to good use. :P

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/26/2006 03:44PM by chet.
Date: October 26, 2006 03:50PM
Posted by: Senna
Yuck :S What a scary moment :S These guys are pathetic idiots, they need to grow up! But glad to see that you are OK now, chet. You should really report to the authorities about them, at least I'd do it.

"I'm an artist, the track is my canvas, and the car is my brush."
Date: October 26, 2006 03:50PM
Posted by: NeilPearson
chet Wrote:
, and well im not the strongest
> person, im a weed tbf.
>

hold on mate, ill get the round up ;)

Glad to hear you got away safe though.

Date: October 26, 2006 04:03PM
Posted by: Covfan
Senna Wrote:
> Yuck :S What a scary moment :S These guys are
> pathetic idiots, they need to grow up! But glad to
> see that you are OK now, chet. You should really
> report to the authorities about them, at least I'd
> do it.

He'd get completely laughed away by the police tbh.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy