Looking for...

Posted by iCeMaN pAuL 
Looking for...
Date: October 26, 2006 12:16AM
Posted by: iCeMaN pAuL
... a nice (maybe scale) model of the NY WTC. Anyone know where I might be able to find one and how much it would be? I'm not talking a giant model here, but big anough to look nice on a desk or shelf.

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Re: Looking for...
Date: October 26, 2006 12:33AM
Posted by: LS.

[www.newyorkfirst.com]#

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: October 26, 2006 12:46AM
Posted by: Muks_C
wow, look at the price.

i like the Chrysler building one.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: October 26, 2006 12:11PM
Posted by: iCeMaN pAuL
holy sh!t $145?!!! waaay to expensive but that's pretty much what i'm after!

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: October 26, 2006 03:53PM
Posted by: NeilPearson
are you going to fly planes into them?

Date: October 26, 2006 07:31PM
Posted by: Ferrari_Enzo
You're so funny!....not
Date: October 26, 2006 07:32PM
Posted by: ralphi
Neil, that's a bit low isn't it?

Date: October 26, 2006 07:41PM
Posted by: Nickv
Hahahaha...not funny.
Date: October 26, 2006 08:23PM
Posted by: Guimengo
Paul, you won't find those for a decent price, ever. Every giftshop place and store will overprice it.

I say look for something actually worth it
Date: October 27, 2006 12:34AM
Posted by: Peat
Nickv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hahahaha...not funny.

pffffft. i laughed, out loud as it happens! (that means 'LOL' for you guys)

DOES THAT MAKE ME A BAD PERSON??????

Date: October 27, 2006 01:16AM
i'd rather get one of these:

[cgi.ebay.co.uk]

they come in smaller sizes too for kids, with only 90-odd pieces, or slightly bigger ones with about 250 pieces, then the full adult one with over 500 pieces, like this globe. bit pricey though at over £20 for the globe.

Date: October 27, 2006 01:20AM
Posted by: zeppelin101
I had a moon one of those

The top piece was missing though ;(
Date: October 27, 2006 01:28AM
you should have emailed them, they probably would have sent you the missing piece, if you really wanted to complete it.

Date: October 28, 2006 01:18AM
Posted by: Guimengo
or have the real moon have its "top" removed to match the model ;)
Date: October 28, 2006 01:46AM
good idea Gui. i volunteer for you to be the brave man to be sent into space to do it, with only a chimpanzee for company.

Date: October 28, 2006 01:53AM
Posted by: Covfan
NeilPearson Wrote:
> are you going to fly planes into them?

Thanks Neil, you've just added to my long list of reasons why I'm going to hell.
Date: October 28, 2006 01:56AM
Posted by: villarule
lolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololol

Lmao neil

Date: October 28, 2006 11:46AM
Muks_C Wrote:
> you should have emailed them, they probably would
> have sent you the missing piece, if you really
> wanted to complete it.

tweren't off ebay, I probably lost the piece rather than it not being there in the first place ;)
Date: October 28, 2006 11:55AM
no, i meant email the company who makes them. when you buy jigsaws and stuff like that, they usually have a contact address for missing pieces.

even if it was there originally, they don't know you lost it.

Date: October 28, 2006 12:04PM
True, meh it were ages ago anyway and it's sitting under my bed now, might buy a harder one someday ;)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy