The worst thing just happened! (total drama)

Posted by ZaZ 
Re: The worst thing just happened! (total drama)
Date: October 22, 2006 10:06AM
Posted by: Morbid
Does it being your own opinion make it any better? Am I supposed to think that it is an improvement that you are able to hate on your own accord? Does any of that, actually nullify what Mika did as hatemongering?

I trust I don't have to tell you that the answer to all 3 questions is a resounding NO.

Oh sorry, I told you anyway...

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2006 10:07AM by Morbid.
Date: October 22, 2006 10:21AM
Posted by: NeilPearson
Morbid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Does it being your own opinion make it any better?

well i would rather it be my own opinion than anyone elses tbh, otherwise i would just be a space monkey.

> Am I supposed to think that it is an improvement
> that you are able to hate on your own accord?

who is hating here? im pissed off at his words dosent mean i hate the guy, i known gui along time he is a nice bloke, he just gets realy frustrating. and it pissed me off. so thank you for bringing something from no where.

>Does any of that, actually nullify what Mika did as hatemongering?

I cant speak for mike on his own feelings towards gui so you will have to ask him yourself.

> I trust I don't have to tell you that the answer
> to all 3 questions is a resounding NO.
>
> Oh sorry, I told you anyway...

sure told me.

oh btw i was being SARCASTIC

Date: October 22, 2006 10:42AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
This thread's a disgrace. And you of all people, morbid, turned it into an argument about gui, when my complaints against him were still your beloved "on topic" discussions. The posts following mine were in support of my opinion that Gui's comments about ZaZ's problem were ridiculous.

So Morbid, Not only have you made irrational calls against multiple members in this very thread, you've also added hypocrisy by taking it that off topic? Shouldn't it be closed now?
Date: October 22, 2006 10:50AM
Posted by: Guimengo
Look, I said police wouldn't take as seriously for the fact he didn't get other things taken, like the way Morbid posted those things are far from uncommon where I come from. Breaking into someone's house is a crime, what was taken shouldn't be disregarded but I am saying from experience - in a far less priviledged nation - that such happening could be taken into account that way.

I didn't mean to say it was a friend of ZaZ, I did intend to say it was someone who he might have seen before or a person who knew ZaZ. Let's not fight over misunderstandings and just add to something we don't want which is a fight in GPG :(
Date: October 22, 2006 11:21AM
You know Mika, there are two ways that people try and get the highest building in town. Either they set themselves the task of building it, or they try and wreck everybody elses. I get the impression that you belong to the latter group of people.

And if you want the thread closed, why the hell are you talking to me? You'd get more success asking a moderator to do it.

Date: October 22, 2006 11:27AM
Thank you for sharing that Neil.

Now tell me you find the following sentence totally acceptable and fine:

HEY NEIL WHY DON'T YOU STFU? NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2006 11:28AM by Morbid.
Date: October 22, 2006 11:47AM
Posted by: Bernie The Bolt
You might need an oxygen mask soon Morbid..that pedestal you're putting yourself on is mighty high.
Date: October 22, 2006 11:49AM
Nice, you've got nothing real to say so you claim i'm knocking down buildings. I'd consider myself part of the group of people that are content with the size of their house, and won't take crap from (ex)mods who think their building is a tower above everybody elses. That's what I think, but I'm a hatemongerer.
Date: October 22, 2006 11:49AM
Bernie The Bolt Wrote:
> You might need an oxygen mask soon Morbid..that
> pedestal you're putting yourself on is mighty
> high.

How do you know? Are you speaking from experience?

MikaHalpinen Wrote:
> Nice, you've got nothing real to say so you claim
> i'm knocking down buildings. I'd consider myself
> part of the group of people that are content with
> the size of their house, and won't take crap from
> (ex)mods who think their building is a tower above
> everybody elses. That's what I think, but I'm a
> hatemongerer.

Content? Show me ONE post in this thread, where you are content! If you can't take it, then don't dish it out.

EDIT: To the avid reader, totally engrossed in this farce. Mika's post is off the mark, not because he misread my post, but because I edited, while he was posting.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2006 11:56AM by Morbid.
Date: October 22, 2006 11:52AM
As morbid politely mentioned, I have to edit my post because he completely changed what he just said. You want me to show you where I'm content? How about what you just quoted. It's there in the text.

Trust me, if I couldn't take it, I wouldn't be here. I just wish certain members/mods would have the same philosophy.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2006 12:00PM by MikaHalpinen.
Date: October 22, 2006 11:58AM
Posted by: Bernie The Bolt
Morbid Wrote:
> How do you know? Are you speaking from
> experience?

No, basic schooling has taught me that above a certain altitude it is impossible for a human to breathe unassisted...and by my reckoning, you're getting pretty close. Want me to ready the helicopter in case you get scared of the fall back to earth?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2006 11:58AM by Bernie The Bolt.
Date: October 22, 2006 12:00PM
Yes please, do that. I am sooo scared.

Date: October 22, 2006 12:37PM
Posted by: gav
You know the world's a @#$%& up place when in less than 24hrs a thread goes from something meant to be sympathetic and anger venting, to a bash-a-random.

I can see what Gui was getting at - yes it can be taken the wrong way, but even ZaZ himself said "it's not as bad as global warming", and what Gui said wasn't any worse.

Bash someone when they're idiotic, not when it's just fashionable. Gui still leaves plenty of scope ;-)

Hard luck ZaZ - you just don't want homes broken into :(
Date: October 22, 2006 01:34PM
Posted by: mortal
I think it's about time this thread was closed, before it get's any further out of hand. You guys.....bit of a shame job all round I'd say, and that's including the original topic. Sometimes it pays not to be too hasty with the post button. Have a think about it instead. ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy