Absinthe

Posted by torana_05 
Absinthe
Date: September 28, 2006 02:13PM
Posted by: torana_05
alrite, ive herd some stories of ppl tripping on absinthe but i know there not true wit the stuff at the bottle-o cause iv done that and it doesnt work, so ive got onto this site where i can get the original absinthe (http://www.originalabsinthe.com/absinthe-king-gold-p-56.html) for $259 aud has anyone of u european folks done it? is it worth it? wots the proper way of doin it?, they say its better than drugs but i dunno, plz fill us in soon cause i want to know causse i want it for an 18th if possible
cheers

Re: Absinthe
Date: September 28, 2006 02:51PM
Posted by: NickKK
Hehehe I come from a country where the stuff is legal and easy to buy :D

The traditional way of drinking it is in ultra small glasses with a cube of sugar on top, you then pour it over the cube and drink the whole thing. Rather involved, but the stuff is REALLY dry and some sugar helps. A word of caution though if you normally drink beer or weak alcohols like whiskey be very careful with this or you will be doing more than vomiting..

Date: September 28, 2006 03:29PM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
absinthe at our bottle-o's (ie australia) is exactly the same as picking up a bottle of cheap whiskey, in the sense that there's nothing special about it. I'd trust nick here and do what he says, with caution ;)
Date: September 28, 2006 09:45PM
Posted by: Vader
Take drugs. Cocaine is more fun. It's good for your health.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: September 29, 2006 12:17AM
Posted by: NickKK
Said the big boss himself ;)

Date: September 29, 2006 01:15AM
Posted by: Covfan
I once tripped on absinthe, some bloody idiot left it lying on the floor.
Date: September 29, 2006 03:34PM
Posted by: mortal
I have a reflux pot still, used to distill alcohol. I have made absinthe using an original recipe, it needed to be put through a vacuum filter to remove the crap left from the herbs. Wormwood, which is a poison, is the main ingredient, it also gives it the bitterness. I also added an absinthe essence, commercially made and bought at a home brewers supply shop to improve it but it still has an overpowering taste of anise. All ingredients are available on ebay, it takes a week or two to make it. The alcohol used was 80% proof ;-) Knocks yer socks off :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: September 29, 2006 07:38PM
Posted by: gin
yeah its all a myth, you dont "trip", just get drunk...I also heard there is 70% Absinthe, never seen it and in my Uni they only sell 50% one :-/

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy