contorversy on aust big brother

Posted by torana_05 
contorversy on aust big brother
Date: July 03, 2006 11:17AM
Posted by: torana_05
wot about that, two housemates been evicted because of sexual assult, wow, has this happened b4 on any other bb in the world. as i dont watch bb this is good news cause now hopefully it will get the boot and put seinfeld back on, even though ive seen every episode.

Re: contorversy on aust big brother
Date: July 03, 2006 11:32AM
Posted by: Red_Bull
wow, hopefully now the show will get canned.

BB is a cancer on society.

Date: July 03, 2006 02:51PM
Posted by: mortal
I agree, what a load of absolute rubbish to be foisting on the public, surely as viewers we deserve better than this. This is just a setup slash beatup to try and improve the flagging ratings. I note that it took them (BB officials) more than 12 hours to evict the so-called offenders.....draw your own conclusions from that. Even the PM is calling for it to be axed, it probably won't be, but the contract is open after this series ends, one hopes it curls up and dies, yes bring back Sienfeld, has to be better than that shite ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: July 03, 2006 03:03PM
Posted by: TimmyB
While there's Australian's viewing this page... what time did the US GP start on Monday morning? I set my VCR for 3:45 but I missed the first 30 laps (all the exciting ones)! I could have sworn the TV guide said 3:45am start.

I only remembered this because of all the times Big Brother has forced the Grand Prix telecast to be delayed in the past.

PS. I'm in Tasmania.
Date: July 03, 2006 03:12PM
Seeing as you're in Tassie, I'll ask the obligatory question......have you got a map :-) As for the GP, I'm borrowing a tape off a mate, I'll let you know what time it starts when I watch it, but probably it'll be around 7 tomorrow night lol ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: July 03, 2006 03:22PM
Posted by: DaveEllis
It wasnt sexual assault. Last time i checked, if i assaulted someone, they dont play along and laugh. She also refused to press charges and was quite upset at BBs decsion to remove them. Australian press has been nothing short of disgusting with the way its handeled the situation, branding them all criminals and just plain making up lies.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: July 03, 2006 03:27PM
Like I said, a beat up, it's nothing more than a feeble attempt to bolster the flagging ratings, at the expense of two of the contestants, the sooner it's dumped the better, it's not really entertainment. But as they say if you don't like it don't watch it so I don't ;-)

Date: July 03, 2006 04:17PM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
DaveEllis Wrote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> It wasnt sexual assault. Last time i checked, if i assaulted someone,
> they dont play along and laugh. She also refused to press charges and
> was quite upset at BBs decsion to remove them. Australian press has
> been nothing short of disgusting with the way its handeled the
> situation, branding them all criminals and just plain making up lies.

It started like that, with the press brandishing them as criminals, before any details were known as to what happened. Now it's all against channel 10 for making it all a big ratings ploy...especially considering the girl involved had 2 days prior been given a 'task' by big brother to "kiss every boy within the next hour"...which she did, to one of the guys later evicted, who was repulsed that she had kissed him. Interesting eh?
Date: July 04, 2006 11:16AM
Posted by: torana_05
to clear it up they 'turkey slapped' her. i agree it was just a stunt because it did take them a long time to do summin. also they could have done it quietly and not as public as they did, i didnt know bout that task that camilla had to kiss every bloke and yes timmy b i was so pissed off with that because i set up the tape and got jipped cause i missed the first 20 summin laps so im very very annoyed because i missed the exciting bits, ohh well back to the '94 british gp.

Date: July 04, 2006 12:03PM
Posted by: SpaceAce
TimmyB Wrote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> While there's Australian's viewing this page... what time did the US
> GP start on Monday morning? I set my VCR for 3:45 but I missed the
> first 30 laps (all the exciting ones)! I could have sworn the TV
> guide said 3:45am start.
>
> I only remembered this because of all the times Big Brother has forced
> the Grand Prix telecast to be delayed in the past.
>
> PS. I'm in Tasmania.

i agree... i missed the first 20 something laps....
it was meant to be a 3.45am start.... dont know wat the hell happened but i saw bugger all of the exciting bit the news too ... waaaaaaaa

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Date: July 04, 2006 01:22PM
Posted by: six degrees
..........dave watches australian big brother? :|
Date: July 04, 2006 03:29PM
Posted by: DaveEllis
lmao no, i read about it and see the clip everyones bitching about :P

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: July 04, 2006 11:02PM
I see on an aus news site that the two BB contestants are considering legal action against TEN for defamation. They also ask why when the two of them discused 'turkey slapping Camilla before the event occured, why didn't BB step in and prevent the so-called unacceptable behaviour before it occured? Why did BB wait until 12 hours after the event to take action?
The answer is of course patently obvious, let's milk it for all it's worth at the expense of the contestants and the gullibility of the viewers.

Date: July 04, 2006 11:19PM
Posted by: Muks_C
the only conclusion is to put down every person ever to take part in the show, and every person who watches it. it's for the good of the planet.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: July 05, 2006 12:43PM
hahahahaha now that's funny

Date: July 05, 2006 02:36PM
Posted by: zeppelin101
Question remains is how humane that action should be ;)
Date: July 05, 2006 03:20PM
Posted by: Karan
on season 2 of BB:USA i think some chap was evicted for drunkenly smooching a girl while holding a knife to her neck and blabbering about something unnecessary.

Date: July 05, 2006 04:12PM
Posted by: NeilPearson
yeah thats kinda NO WHERE NEAR THE SAME

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy