> with language pragmatics.
>
> Hope it's clearer now

I know.

*sighs*

Re: New forum?
Date: April 29, 2006 03:04AM
Posted by: 97kirkc
Math, did you read ANY of what Nick just wrote?

Date: April 29, 2006 03:29AM
Posted by: Briere
I didn't read the edit. Just noticed it, sorry
Date: April 29, 2006 04:33AM
Posted by: mortal
And I thought that this thread was about the site revamp.....silly me ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: April 29, 2006 04:36AM
Posted by: six degrees
mortalwombat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And I thought that this thread was about the site
> revamp.....silly me
>

Yeah cos I'm going to sit there and take that...

Date: April 29, 2006 04:44AM
Posted by: ZaZ
I've been diagnosed with Aspergers syndrome also. Yet I don't seem to have any real problems on any board. Don't make that an excuse Briere.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Date: April 29, 2006 05:23AM
Posted by: Guimengo
I'm sure we'll all come to an understanding, I am friends with people from both sides and it's sad this happens but it can be fixed :)
Date: April 29, 2006 09:16AM
Posted by: Stan
Ok this is getting rather annoying here so let's make some things clear.
Mathieu we have known each other for what? Six years now? And let's be frank when some thing happened you have always cried 'ITS NOT MY FAULT!' and now since they told you that you have the Asperser's syndrome you keep hiding behind that and that other people like me don't tolerate sick people, so lets cut the bullshit and make things clear. Your illness is no excuse for being an @#$%& on the forums FYI I have that syndrome too but do you see me crying about it? NO.
Its people like you that bring racism into the world

Date: April 29, 2006 11:10AM
Posted by: Lurker_NoMore!
ROFL Wtf is this a convention for asperger's or something omg lol
Date: April 29, 2006 11:46AM
Posted by: J i m
It gets rather boring doesn't it?

We can only apolagise (*@ I can't spell#@ ) for a blantant hi-jacking of a thread that bears nowt to do with this forum.

I'll put my two pennies worth in for what's it worth....if anything. It's important to appreciate that most people have some sort of difficulty or disability or are connected with someone who does. I myself was diagnosed with learing difficulties of dyslexia and dyspraxia and I have mild speech difficulites.

For anyone who wants to know more about Dyslexia and Dyspraxia visit these links:

[www.google.co.uk]
[www.google.co.uk]

I was lucky enough to be diagnosed at an early age, and spent a couple of years from the age of 4 in a special needs boarding school, and had special needs right up until the age of about 11 when they basically decided they didn't want to fund my support any more. Luckily I've managed to fend for myself since, although it has been a struggle, but it has given me a good insight into my own condition and I pretty much know and understand exactly how it affects me. Many people would be surprised if I told them I'm a "learning diff" because in general I hide it well.

As a child I often got bullied... obviously I don't know exactly why, but I guess it's because children are afraid of difference. I know exactly what it feels like to be taunted and chanted at, being called Spastic. To this day I have a adhere dislike of the word and I don't take kindly to people using it to anybody even if out of playful jest. I appreciate they probably don't understand much about it, so I let them know.

As people grow, up I generally found them much more tolerant, and understanding, suddenly it gets easier to interact because most people "grow up"

---------------

In short, It's very unfair to point fingers and accuse people of low tolerance to peoples difficulites. And Math is not excluded from the v12 forums because he has one. If that were true, then I wouldn't be on the forum, probably most of the others wouldn't be on there either.
Date: April 29, 2006 01:23PM
Posted by: MarcA
Briere, like you said to Nick, you know your problem, now you just have to go about (I won't say solving it because that's impossible) making it better.

Date: April 29, 2006 01:27PM
Posted by: NeilPearson

i think we need a VTR Forum.

Date: April 29, 2006 05:13PM
Posted by: mortal
hopefully you wont find anything remotely resembling vtr here ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: April 29, 2006 06:33PM
Posted by: DaveEllis
uh?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: April 29, 2006 07:10PM
Posted by: Briere
ok, I understand I caused some problems here and there, be it my fault or not, and reacted in the wrong way a few times.

I do have the disease for real and I'm trying to learn to live fully without being affected by it, and that I'll force myself more not to have some silly arguments come up in the future. But honnestly, I've been trying hard since 2004, but something has always happened despite the efforts. So please try and don't be rude when I do something wrong, just tell me. That's how I'm dealing with it on other forums where they know my problem.

Thanks
Date: April 29, 2006 09:59PM
Posted by: Muks_C
i never knew about your condition Math.

sometimes when something sarcastic or funny was said, you gave a very straight answer, as if you were being too serious (i even said that in one thread), but now i realise why, so my apologies to you for thinking like that.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy