Tarja out of Nightwish

Posted by rocker 
Re: Tarja out of Nightwish
Date: October 28, 2005 07:40PM
Posted by: DaveEllis
hot music? What country are you from? Here, hit music is girls alloud, the crazy frog and coldplay. I dont think nightwish have even been in the UK charts?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: October 28, 2005 11:05PM
Posted by: X_Acto
DaveEllis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hot music? What country are you from? Here, hit
> music is girls alloud, the crazy frog and
> coldplay. I dont think nightwish have even been in
> the UK charts?

Same here (Portugal) it seems a Word Wide problem... ;)

-----------------------------------------------------

Date: October 29, 2005 12:13AM
Posted by: Alex13
yeah yeah, bash all you want ;) nightwish were quality good in their first few albums only.

AMD64 3400+ (running at 2,66ghz atm ;))DDR400 1gb(running at 433) Asus K8N-E Deluxe mobo, 6800ultra, Tagan tg-480w, Audigy 2Zs, Logitech Z-5500 speakers
Using X-aser Lanfire case with 5 fans inside cathodelights etc included aswell :P

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2005 12:58AM by Alex13.
Date: October 29, 2005 01:28AM
Posted by: rocker
Yes, Oceaonborn is real quality (just the music, 'cause the recording is really crap). I still liked them and here in Brazil some people know them, some not.

I don't see any singer from any heavy metal band replacing her. Maybe they should visit every single music school in Finland and find some beautifull girl that sings a bit like her to substitute her.

Anyway, the last show that I went of them they just sing Wishmaster song to newer. The best show was the one of the Wishmaster tour, I think they played the setlist of the DVD from Wishes to Eternity (that's is my only way to see them doing "The Pharaoh sails to Orion".

Vomit, what did you wrote?

--------------------------------------------
Rocker
Date: October 29, 2005 03:39AM
Posted by: Vomit
i wrote something like: " That really sucks... i wonder if shes intrested coming to sign in my band"
I wrote that in finnish cos that might look pretty funny if you dont understand the language :D

One last kiss for the wicked

Sinisterly
- T. E. Cadaver
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy