5th Gear UPDATE- this weeks show - C5, 8pm, UK

Posted by Muks_C 
Re: 5th Gear is back on - Channel 5, 8pm, UK
Date: October 26, 2005 02:01PM
Posted by: iceman kimi
My girlfriends flatmate went out with VBH's ex long term boyfriend. He told me that she was a bully and was constantly demeaning him.

But your hardly gonna say anything nice about an ex now are you....?

so i dont know if these are true. i will happily go with the notion that she is a bint though.

Date: October 26, 2005 02:55PM
Posted by: tripleM
well,if it was really long term,then i would guess that she does have certain redeeming qualities ;-)

so

i wouldn't mind her bullying me ;-)

Date: October 30, 2005 02:58PM
Posted by: Muks_C
on tomorrow show, VBH will be interviewing MS in his only UK tv interview (and he's wearing a cowboy hat!), and they (VBH and MS) do a challenge to see which of them can drive can drive the most economically.

more details here:

Click Me

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/30/2005 02:59PM by Muks_C.
Re: 5th Gear UPDATE- this weeks show - C5, 8pm, UK
Date: October 31, 2005 11:46AM
Posted by: Ianwoollam
Goddamn is this still going? would have thought even C5 would have relegated it to the midnight slot by now ;)

Also watched it for the first time the other day, firstly had to sit through the racing driver dude whos an F1 reject whining about racing in the dark, then I almost died with shock! JEBUS HAS BEEN RESURRECTED.. AGAIN!!!! :-o:-o:-o

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2005 11:51AM by Ianwoollam.
Date: October 31, 2005 10:05PM
Posted by: -qwerty-
urgh that was dry. So bad, there wasnt anything interesting, and the one interesting car they had the crap driver couldn't not stall. Muppets.

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: October 31, 2005 10:48PM
Posted by: Muks_C
yeah I agree.

first they had the S Class Merc, and were going on about how the technology we see in that car, will be in roadcars in years to come - how it always has the new technology first.

I remember Top Gear telling us that about 6 months ago.

then they had the other Top Gear reject presenter (John Bentley I think his name is) doing the feature on the security bollard. that was quite good actually, some of those barriers and gates were awesome, but I don't like the over-animated way that guy talks (he's on the computer feature Click Online on one of the news channels).

and the potentially good Schumacher feature - well what can I say? MS only gives 10 minutes tv-time to the UK per year? shame to waste it on 5 or 6 silly questions - Blondes or brunettes? Batman or Spiderman? Beer or wine? Top Gear or 5th Gear (it would have been ace if he had said TG!).

and Boobens didn't look too happy when MS got all the attention.

and that hairy knob couldn't drive that Maserati Birdcage, the ponce!

and @ Six Degrees, I was correct when I said in the first post in this thread that it actually started last week (2 weeks ago), when they bought MS' seat.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2005 10:56PM by Muks_C.
Date: November 01, 2005 05:12PM
Posted by: sk83k
agreed wot a pile of w@nk!

schumacher only sed like 5 words, with the occasional "woo" in his economical shite mobile.

the main features of the show were the maserati and schumi both of which were crap. as for their lap times board, wot losers!! they looked like kids @ christmas, when tiff pressed ENTER their eyes lit up in amazement, its just a computer!!

watching the truck undress itself around the bollard was funny but apart from that i doubt i'll tune in next week
Date: November 01, 2005 05:25PM
Posted by: -qwerty-
Jason Plato is also not the best at car reviews tbh :(

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: November 01, 2005 09:06PM
Posted by: Glyn
gav Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She used to be rather nice, yeah, and she still
> looks the part from the arse upwards... but she's
> now like Jodie Kidd cross-bred with a rotten
> apple.

Didn't stop you making good use of your optical zoom at Oulton did it ;)

I couldn't stop laughing at the competition question this week. How many champs has Schumacher won?

a) 7
b) 37
c) 77

Hmmm.... not sure really...

Date: November 02, 2005 12:51PM
Posted by: gav
Well... otherwise there was just men... and Jo of course, but she's spoken for ;)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy