The A1GP Brands Hatch Thread ***Spoilers***

Posted by gary42 
Re: The A1GP Brands Hatch Thread ***Spoilers***
Date: September 25, 2005 02:48AM
Posted by: G_Crawford
matt halliday you beauty! coverage down here starts at midnite, with the main race at 2am, then its onto interlagos at 4:45am!

"Large skepticism leads to large understanding. Small skepticism leads to small understanding. No skepticism leads to no understanding."

Xi Zhi - 1130-1200
Date: September 25, 2005 04:50AM
Posted by: Sil3nt-War
race start at 2!? wtf. im gonna be hella tired tomorrow.
Date: September 25, 2005 11:24AM
Posted by: mortal
taping it here, and taping the F1GP so there'll be a feast of motorsport viewing tmrw night ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: September 25, 2005 12:57PM
our vcr is poked, so i gotta watch it. man my sleeping patterns are up the creek these days.

"Large skepticism leads to large understanding. Small skepticism leads to small understanding. No skepticism leads to no understanding."

Xi Zhi - 1130-1200
Date: September 25, 2005 03:00PM
not a bad finish for halliday in the sprint, at least he's on the podium :-)

Xi Zhi - 1130-1200
Date: September 25, 2005 03:11PM
Posted by: Covfan
[mfile.akamai.com]

live official webstream.
Date: September 25, 2005 03:44PM
Posted by: Wirah
Doesen't work :(

Date: September 25, 2005 03:45PM
Posted by: _tux_
works here, takes a while to connect
Date: September 25, 2005 03:48PM
Posted by: TC
Works for me aswell, and now I can watch the goodwood revival and A1GP :)
Date: September 25, 2005 03:59PM
anyone know where i can find live timing?

Xi Zhi - 1130-1200
Date: September 25, 2005 04:16PM
Posted by: matt3454
thanks for the livestream
Date: September 25, 2005 04:27PM
live timing

[www.msttiming.com]

Xi Zhi - 1130-1200
Date: September 25, 2005 04:31PM
wooo! what a roll! glad he's alright though. was amazing to see how good the in-car shot of the roll was. i'm enjoying this :-)

Xi Zhi - 1130-1200
Date: September 25, 2005 05:03PM
Posted by: _tux_
what an insane race!
Date: September 25, 2005 05:05PM
Posted by: Zyklef
Gotta say I'm impressed with Piquet today, great win! And look, Alex Yoong in OMGZ he finished 5th shocker.
Date: September 25, 2005 05:16PM
Posted by: bazza
Quite a few impressive drives really. I think Yoong showed he isn't completely useless, and Piquet blew everyone away. Would have been good to see the French guy's pace in the feature race, but he blew it along with India and Indonesia on the grid
Date: September 25, 2005 05:22PM
one thing i'm not a fan of is the fact that both races are equal points. the so-called feature race should be worth more imho.

great race though, good coverage too! bummer for halliday, though.

Xi Zhi - 1130-1200
Date: September 25, 2005 05:36PM
Posted by: Sil3nt-War
Awesome coverage. 3:30am and still got F1 to go..

The races were good. The pakistani guy was an idiot. Halliday and Piquet were brilliant.
Date: September 25, 2005 05:49PM
Posted by: matthewp
I'm not sure about some of the rules, firstly the points being the same in both races as has been said, also there should be more of a points gap between positions and the fact that if you dont finish the sprint race you start last in the feature race means they were over cautious in the sprint race which was really boring. The feature race was really good though, impressed by Piquet very nice move for the lead. Like the cars to they look great especially the HUGE slicks at the back and they move about quite a lot under acceleration, looks pretty spectacular.

Date: September 25, 2005 05:49PM
Posted by: cynic
Cheers for the link to the webstream, Covfan. Thoroughbred Grand Prix cars are on at the moment!:)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy