Angra, Whitesnake and Judas Priest tonight!!!

Posted by rocker 
Angra, Whitesnake and Judas Priest tonight!!!
Date: September 09, 2005 05:01PM
Posted by: rocker
I'm going to JudasSnake (the way my friends are calling the show) tonight.

From the three bands my favorite for sure is Whitesnake, but Judas is also great.

Angra will be the 10000th time I see them, I prefer when they had Andre Matos as singer, but it's ok.

Hope to have a great time tonight.

--------------------------------------------
Rocker
Re: Angra, Whitesnake and Judas Priest tonight!!!
Date: September 09, 2005 06:27PM
Posted by: Alex13
Cool. I would go to this one with my eyes clsoed. Love both angra and JP. Esp with Rob back in the band :D

AMD64 3400+ (running at 2,66ghz atm ;))DDR400 1gb(running at 433) Asus K8N-E Deluxe mobo, 6800ultra, Tagan tg-480w, Audigy 2Zs, Logitech Z-5500 speakers
Using X-aser Lanfire case with 5 fans inside cathodelights etc included aswell :P
Date: September 10, 2005 09:56AM
Posted by: SpaceAce
i wana see whitesnake!

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Date: September 10, 2005 12:52PM
Posted by: Vader
SpaceAce Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i wana see whitesnake!
>

And so you shall. Here they are:

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: September 10, 2005 01:12PM
Posted by: SpaceAce
thank you vader :)
but i want to see them with steve vai :)

GPGSL WDC Season 4

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2005 01:17PM by SpaceAce.
Date: September 12, 2005 07:58PM
Posted by: rocker
The show was great.

When I arived Angra was already started, but it's Angra, I already saw them thousand times.

Than Whitesnake did a great show, only one hour show, but they are really great!!

Than Judas Priest kicked ass!!! Really nice. True Old School Heavy Metal (hehehehe). Harley Davidson on stage (in the lasts songs) and so.

The only bad thing was that they stole our camera from the girl I was from her purse. We bought a camera on the way to it, those cameras that you only use one time. The guy who stole it should got pissed when he realized it, but we lost some great pictures.

But anyway, great night, great Rock'n'Roll.

--------------------------------------------
Rocker

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2005 03:00AM by rocker.
Date: September 12, 2005 11:37PM
Posted by: Alex13
Cool. Do you remember what songs JP played? I mean, mostly from the new album or they also played classics?

AMD64 3400+ (running at 2,66ghz atm ;))DDR400 1gb(running at 433) Asus K8N-E Deluxe mobo, 6800ultra, Tagan tg-480w, Audigy 2Zs, Logitech Z-5500 speakers
Using X-aser Lanfire case with 5 fans inside cathodelights etc included aswell :P
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy