> than the original...
>
>

Are you sure? im pretty sure im right :\

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Re: Reading/Leeds festival
Date: August 24, 2005 06:23PM
Posted by: gav
Yes, it was... but the grammar and spelling in the sentence in which you corrected it... not so right.

"im thinking its spupposed to be They're lol ahh well"
Date: August 24, 2005 07:31PM
Posted by: chet
ahhh.. yea it was a bit shitty :P i really should check what im writing sometimes

Re: Reading/Leeds festival 2008 *Bottom of Page 2*
Date: March 31, 2008 11:39PM
Posted by: SexySam182
So I got my tickets for Reading this evening! Is anyone else going? I'm so excited to see Rage! :)

Date: April 01, 2008 04:16AM
Posted by: Guimengo
Do they release any DVDs ever? I want Muse 2006:(
Date: April 01, 2008 07:59AM
Posted by: Peat
S***! When were RATM announced????

Im on it!

Date: April 01, 2008 08:02AM
Gutted, everything sold out......

I cant believe i missed this, i had heard rumours that Rage would play, but that was it. Now, do i bother risking it on ebay?

Nice thread resurecting by the way, one of my old ones!

Date: April 01, 2008 07:43PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
I don't see the point, I mean people get up early and [pay for tickets without even knowing the lineup. I mean, what would happen if Amy Winehouse was on all weekend, you'd be @#$%& :D I think the lineup has gone massively down hill in recent years, you're probably better off going to T in the Park , or Latitude
Date: April 01, 2008 08:54PM
Posted by: Ferrari2007
Well I dunno there seems to be a fairly good line-up this year, I mean RATM, Metallica, Feeder, Pendulum, Bloc Party and Dizzee Rascal are all quality. Unfortunately I couldn't get tickets last night so its gonna have to be ebay or one of those ticket guys down there. Gonna have to hope I can get one for under like 500 quid because thats what there going for over on ebay. :(

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Date: April 01, 2008 09:09PM
Posted by: chet
LOL@thread!

RATM? Nice. Shame I cant afford :(

Date: April 02, 2008 04:28PM
"RATM, Metallica, Feeder, Pendulum, Bloc Party and Dizzee Rascal"

Hmmmm. Rage saw their day and disappeared, only to come back, citing the bands reunion as a vehicle to voice their opinions about the state of affairs America has slid into under Bush (because nobody's done that before) as the reason for the reunion. Yet they say they are currently no plans to make any new albums, which questions the whole thing, really. They would be cool to see if only for nostalgia value.

As for the rest... sorry but LOL. Feeder too have seen their day now and its been far too long since they had a decent record out, I think Pushing the Senses was the last one in 2005 and it wasn't really very good. Unless their new album is on par with Echo Park then I am not interested. Metallica are ancient and past it, Pendulum are the epitome of utter cheese, Bloc Party are atrocious and I don't even class Dizzee Rascal as "music". I remember when Leeds and Reading showcased bands which were top of their game, not a bunch of has-beens itching to get back into the action.

Like I said, T in the Park or Latitude (if only for Sigur Ros and Bill Bailey) now that Truck and ATP is already sold out.
Date: April 02, 2008 05:22PM
Rage and Metallica are worth seeing just because of who they are, absolute legends. Even though Feeder may not have had a record out in ages, you cant deny that they have an incredible back-catalogue and the atmosphere will be brilliant whilst they are on. Pendulum I cannot wait to see, I think they will be very good, I can understand that you may not enjoy their music but from what I have seen and heard they put on an incredible live show. As for Bloc Party or Dizzee Rascal, I wont see them cos neither are really my thing.

Date: April 02, 2008 05:26PM
Posted by: turkey_machine
Bill Bailey's at Latitude? Must actually go to that, it's my "local" festival, save for Eastern Haze at Somerleyton.

Oh, and this is my shameless plug for Greenbelt, another festival on the August Bank Holiday weekend. Pricing's competitive with the other festivals, but if you fancy free entry + camping, come and steward! See it from a different perspective. [www.greenbelt.org.uk]

:)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Date: April 02, 2008 11:39PM
At Latitude it's not just music, there's comedy, poetry and literature too. Here's the website -

I'm not going, it's when my graduation and a pig to get to.

The main 3 music acts are Sigur Ros, Franz Ferdinand and Interpol. So I suppose you could just listen to your iPod through Franz though :P
Date: April 03, 2008 08:46PM
Well, got me some tickets afterall. Yaaay!

Rage, Qotsa, Serj & Biffy are my expected highlights. Might check out Dizzee too, got a soft spot for him for some unbeknown reason.

The Frattelli's and The Enemy can kiss my hairy arse though!

Date: April 04, 2008 01:15PM
Posted by: turkey_machine
Just checked ticket prices for Latitude. £130, and it's July, so I *might* make that for a change. They say nothing about volunteering though...

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Date: August 20, 2008 10:40AM
Just to dig this thread up AGAIN.

I'm off to Reading today, I cant wait! It looks like the weather may brighten up towards the weekend (I am only taking notice of reports telling me what I want to hear). Not really any point to this post, I'm just excited :)

And when I get back I promise not to post any Gui-esq videos that may or may not have me singing along in them.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2008 10:42AM by SexySam182.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy