Jackson jurors reach verdict......

Posted by Red Sam 
Re: Jackson jurors reach verdict......
Date: June 14, 2005 01:40AM
Posted by: chet
im not too sure what to think..

he is defo messed up in the head..

imo the kids are just as bad as micheal.. if not more messed up.. :\ i mean c'mon you would notice the difference between coke and wine and who out of you lot would go to some1 house who think they are peter pan :\ and droped their kid outa window nearly..

its wrong to lock him up.. because imo it will seriously mess him up further coz he seems very weak mentally.

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: June 14, 2005 04:35AM
Posted by: mortal
ackson jubilant on web
From correspondents in Los Angeles
June 14, 2005

MICHAEL Jackson, declared innocent of child molestation charges today, was quiet as he left a California courtroom but celebrated wildly on his website, where the singer's acquittal was compared to the fall of the Berlin Wall and Nelson Mandela's release from prison.
The multimedia website opens solemnly with the word "Innocent" displayed in black and white as triumphal orchestral music plays.

Then an image of a hand flashing the "V" for victory sign pops up, before dissolving into a montage of photos of Jackson and fans as the phrases "vindication", "victory" and "The truth runs marathons", scroll across the screen.
Advertisement:

A pop chorus swells as the images move and the site shows a series of significant dates, including the birth of US civil rights leader Martin Luther King jnr; the fall of the Berlin Wall, which is associated with the end of communism; and the release of South African dissident, later to become president, Nelson Mandela from his apartheid prison.

"Remember this date, for it is a part of HIStory," says the site, [mjjsource.com], which the 46-year-old singer set up to provide information during his trial.

Jackson, who could have faced a nearly 20-year prison term, was found innocent on all charges.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: June 14, 2005 06:30AM
Posted by: Eagle
Despite the decision, despite the rule of "innocent until proven guilty", it remains to be said that I wouldn't let my kids anywhere near the Neverland ranch to share a bed with Michael Jackson.

Hopefully this doesn't raise too much controversy in the forum, but the way I see it, the jury members would've had to decided on whether the same rules apply if their next door neighbour was accused of luring small children into his bed and intoxicating them, or whether the rules don't apply to Wacko Jacko because, in his mind, he believes that there's nothing wrong with it and its all completely innocent and the lies have been fabricated etc....

After seeing him dangle a baby from a balcony, I would NEVER no way! let my kids anywhere near him...theres no way that man should have reproduced.

Guilty in a lot of people's minds...or innocent as ruled by the Court of California, its going to raise a LOT of publicity towards Wacko, but I can't see his career recover from this. Apparently he's near bankrupt too (which doesn't help his cause).

Personally, I was hoping they'd find him guilty of something....just a short prison sentence to strighten him out...hell, if they can throw Martha Stewart into jail, I'm sure they can accomodate Wacko accordingly....imagine him sharing a cell with some 300lb gorilla named "Bubba"? :P
Date: June 14, 2005 09:22AM
Posted by: Covfan
Zcott Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Innocent until proven guilty" makes an appearance
> here. They weren't able to prove him guilty, so
> they let him go.
>
>
>

That's a load of crap though, Jackson admitted giving alcohol to "minors" yet got away with it when sentencing came about.
Date: June 14, 2005 09:38AM
Posted by: Guimengo
Well, if he was being tried for inabrihiation of minors, then he would get charged, but he wasn't
Date: June 14, 2005 10:00AM
Posted by: richardd
Well he was found innocent the last time one of the gold diggers took him to court and he's found innocent yet again.

It does seem though that his apparent generosity and kindness, which seems to be one of his main aims, keeps backfiring on him. Quite what he does now is anybodys guess!
Date: June 14, 2005 10:04AM
Posted by: Covfan
richardd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well he was found innocent the last time one of
> the gold diggers took him to court and he's found
> innocent yet again.
>
> It does seem though that his apparent generosity
> and kindness, which seems to be one of his main
> aims, keeps backfiring on him. Quite what he does
> now is anybodys guess!

He wasn't found innocent, he paid the plantiff's off with a fair bit of money.
Date: June 14, 2005 10:05AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen

Well, if he was being tried for inabrihiation of minors, then he would get charged, but he wasn't

well said gui! some logic around here ;)
Date: June 14, 2005 10:45AM
Posted by: Sauber89
he's not guilty due to insuffient evidence but that doesnt make him inocent and tbh did any one realy expect anything else

Date: June 14, 2005 02:30PM
Posted by: DaveEllis
So he admited giving alcohol to kids, and then he put them in his bed?

Why would you give alcohol to kids? Thats inexcusable itself!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: June 14, 2005 02:38PM
Posted by: Xero
Dave... you have it in for him bad, eh? Hey... is it because you wanted him to feed you alchohol and take you into his bed? Jealous perhaps? ;)

(only kiddin! :))
Date: June 14, 2005 03:23PM
Michael dumped me years ago :( It has never stopped hurting, so i want pay back

:P

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: June 14, 2005 03:44PM
Posted by: Muks_C
Vader and Ferrari_Fuhrer got the meaning of my comment correct.

Dave, you can't just say 'bullsh*t' at the verdict. do you have any new evidence to look at and find him guilty? the courtroom did have the evidence, and we don't get told everything that was shown or went on, so we have to accept their decision whether we believe it or not. i personally though he would be found guilty as it looked too damning, but obviously there was not enough concrete evdiecne to support this.

and as i said in an earlier comment in this thread, even if innocent, he should stop being so naive, and also have some sort of order put against him so that he can't have anyone elses children (under 18's) in his private company, just to stop this ever happening again.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: June 14, 2005 04:58PM
Posted by: Sauber89
i thought listening to the jury revealed how they chose the verdict because they didnt like the boys mother which isnt right

Date: June 14, 2005 05:09PM
Posted by: Muks_C
yeah i heard that on the news. one of the lady jurors said something like "she snapped her fingers at us, and i didn't like that".

but still, their opinion of her is that she's a liar, and has taught her children to lie, so in a way, her credibility is lost, so therefore there isn't enough concrete fact to say Jackson is guilty.

Dave wrote: " Michael dumped me years ago :( It has never stopped hurting, so i want pay back"

you talking about your ass??;)

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: June 14, 2005 05:12PM
Dave, you can't just say 'bullsh*t' at the verdict.

He admitted giving alcohol to kids, then was found not guilty of it? Thats pretty big billshit

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: June 14, 2005 05:26PM
hmm there wasnt enough evidence to prove BAR were cheating and yet they got punsihed. ;)

dave is rite.. isnt it illegal to give alcohol to kids underage or summut?? im not too sure :S

btw havent the same family been involved in another case of similar sort?

Date: June 14, 2005 05:39PM
I think the family has been yeah. Basicly the mothers a blood sucker. Wants a smuch money as she can from others by exploiting people. But still...

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: June 14, 2005 05:44PM
o yer wat happed with all the other kids?? coz this isnt the first time he has been accused.. so.. what have they all sed/done?

Date: June 14, 2005 06:04PM
IIRC, the last time he was accused it was setteled out of court when a rather large sum of money changed hands...

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy