Re: Official Big Brother 6 Thread
Date: June 20, 2005 07:26PM
Posted by: danm
i duno :P i would without hesitation!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: June 20, 2005 08:32PM
Posted by: Muks_C
just been looking at some pics of Sam, her teeth are a bit messed up, but she's still fit. is she a lap dancer or something?

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: June 21, 2005 10:17PM
Posted by: harjinator
I've just seen some pics of Davina from eviction night. She is much less hot, after seeing pics a second time

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
Date: June 22, 2005 01:13AM
Posted by: iCeMaN pAuL
LOL

Bye bye Derek I hope...

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: June 22, 2005 04:52AM
Posted by: gin
so annoying that BB have rules that apply to some HMs but not the others, last weekend Max, Ant and Sas were talking about nominations and yet they werent banned from nominating like Rob and Derek were previously....seems Endemol have chosen their final 3 already.... :-/
Date: June 25, 2005 12:01AM
HOLY @#$%&!

Check out that new housmate Orna!!

Burning HOOOOTTT!

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: June 25, 2005 12:47AM
Posted by: Red Sam
that is maybe - unfortunately my penis has turned in on itself having caught sight of "Minga" and her tits (and fat), and listening to her shout to "put a cucumber up me fanny!"

I feel sick :(

RedSam
Winner: Not the Nickv Comment of the Year 2009

Due to the voting system in Germany, Governments are always made up of coalitions of different parties. At the last election, an almost unprecidented result saw the CDU/CSU (rough equivilant of the Conservatives) go into Government with the SPD (rough equivilant of Labour)
Date: June 25, 2005 12:17PM
lmfao shes vile, really vile. 'lives in a house a very big house in the countrrrrrryyyyy *woops out left tit' WTF was that about LOL!!

shes funny, but vile :P keep her in!

that irish girl tho woah she is tasty! not as good as sam tho!

Date: June 25, 2005 12:24PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
you are joking? she is unbelievably attractive :-) and as 2nd fittest northern irish lass im sure Zcott has had a chance with her.. ;)
Date: June 25, 2005 12:47PM
Date: June 25, 2005 10:21PM
Posted by: Enjoi
I thought Sam frowned too much, either that or she puts her make up on wrong :( lol.

Irish lady is nice, I bet the new guy was feeling pretty lucky...lol during the live feed the three of them were just talking about breasts, i think the Irish lady said she has implants. It was funny seing her with the other woman in the same picture...they're complete opposites in figure :P
Date: June 26, 2005 12:30AM
Posted by: Muks_C
i think its important, and would benefit the forum as a whole, if when talking about attractive women we have pictures to back up those claims...

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: June 26, 2005 12:41AM
Posted by: ralphi
yes.. deffo.. i tottaly agree with batman..

Date: June 26, 2005 12:42AM
Posted by: Red Sam
Orlaith:

And Kinga (Minga?)

WARNING: THE PICTURES BELOW CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES OF EXTREME UGLYNESS. IF YOU DONT WANT TO LOSE YOUR PENIS TO SHOCK, LOOK AWAY NOW!hot

I feel sick just looking at her:(

RedSam
Winner: Not the Nickv Comment of the Year 2009

Due to the voting system in Germany, Governments are always made up of coalitions of different parties. At the last election, an almost unprecidented result saw the CDU/CSU (rough equivilant of the Conservatives) go into Government with the SPD (rough equivilant of Labour)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2005 12:43AM by Red Sam.
Date: June 26, 2005 12:44AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Date: June 26, 2005 02:28AM
nah ill stick with same thanks!

see sig >>

Date: June 26, 2005 12:25PM
Posted by: jonny
Makosi entered the 'Secret Garden' area this afternoon and met Eugene, Kinga and Orlaith.

She entered the until-then secret area after pushing a big red button labelled "don't press this button, press here." After pushing the button, klaxons sounded throughout the BB house and Makosi was called to the diary room. Minutes later, she appeared in the secret garden.

Makosi explained to the threesome that she is now responsible with stealing supplies from the main house for them; they no longer have to "raid" the house. Makosi must now bring them clothes and food without her fellow housemates noticing. This task will last a week, indicating that the threesome will be in the 'Garden' for at least that length of time.

"It's a mad experience," said Makosi of her time in the house so far when the 'Garden'-ers asked what it had been like.

After a quick chat, Big Brother told Makosi to return to the main house and begin her task.

www.footballsfinestgfx.co.uk
Date: June 26, 2005 02:43PM
This is quality!

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: June 26, 2005 07:29PM
Posted by: genesis
You think Sam is attractive? :| retards!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy