Chavs...taking over :S

Posted by Mini Maestro 
Re: Chavs...taking over :S
Date: April 22, 2005 07:09PM
Posted by: Advong
Chavs are a pain, although I don't come across them very often thankfully. Biggest problem in my area is with townies
Date: April 22, 2005 07:27PM
Posted by: Vader
Chavs, emos, townies ... :| Can't you speak proper English? ;)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 22, 2005 07:44PM
Posted by: The _F1_Lunatic
Didn't sasjag get battered by chavs?

Date: April 22, 2005 07:48PM
?? ;)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 22, 2005 07:51PM
Posted by: chet
i think he did...

emo's... hmmm... well basically their playlist is stuff like Taking Back Sunday, Early November (who are quite good actually) and basically stuff u listen to when u broke up with your gfriend ;)..

[www.dobi.nu]

UNDEROATH ARE NOT EMO!!! well they werent... and now have a crappy emo album with too much emo singing and not enough of Spencers hardcore screaming or tims riffs!! Aaron stick to the drums and go back to double bass!!!!!!

but with the new upcoming album they will scare the emo kids away... like they did b4 :D:D:D ITS HEAVIER!!!

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/22/2005 07:58PM by chet.
Date: April 22, 2005 07:51PM
Posted by: keiran
lol Vader the spammer of gpg games ;)

Keiran

vMax.Keiran
Velocity Maximum Simulation Racing
www.vMaxSR.com
www.liveforspeed.net LFS Status:
Date: April 22, 2005 07:53PM

and basically stuff u listen to when u broke up with your gfriend ..

That would be Type O Negative's "Unsuccessfully Coping With The Natural Beauty of Infidelity", "Xero Tolerenace" and "Prelude to Agony" then. ;)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 22, 2005 08:05PM
Posted by: Muks_C
IMO Emo is just an excuse for people/rockers to act all depressed when really there's nothing to be depressed about, attention grabbing really. you say 'I like emo' so everyone thinks you're really deep and sensitive, or have had it tough in your life.

but if you like it, fair enough.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: April 22, 2005 08:38PM
Posted by: sasjag
i did indeed Luntic, coz i dont smoke and so cudnt give em a fag

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: April 22, 2005 09:28PM
Posted by: villarule
Wasnt it at donny where someone told a bunch of chav's to get lost when they were outside of a chippy or something and they did? That was funny when they told us :)

TBH, ive not got too much of a problem with the chavs round may area. With living on a council estate, im surrounded by them (theres one next door and another two doors down). The strange thing is that im not a chav, I dont hang around with them or anything, yet I can still backmouth them and things and they would still stick up for me :D (probably because I was mates with them in junior school before the chav times, and the fact ive done pot with them before, but im not really proud of that anymore.

Date: April 22, 2005 09:55PM
Muks_C Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> IMO Emo is just an excuse for people/rockers to
> act all depressed when really there's nothing to
> be depressed about, attention grabbing really. you
> say 'I like emo' so everyone thinks you're really
> deep and sensitive, or have had it tough in your
> life.
>
> but if you like it, fair enough.
>
> --------------------------------------------------
>

The emos i knw dont act depressed, just dress emo and listen to emo music... some of them are quite cool, and not wat youd expect..

one of my emo mates plays footie for a local team, and is good :)

PS - its annoying wen ppl jugde by the way u dress... one of my mates didnt believe i listened to MCR, Emery, Thrice, Static lullaby, Sences fail, Halifax (goin to see them in concert!!!! for a £10!!), TRT, avenged sevonfold and Uo coz of the way i dressed, then i showed her :P

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/22/2005 09:57PM by chet.
Date: April 22, 2005 10:00PM
I just listened to a bit of emo-stuff. I must say from my perspective it is nowhere near being depressive. You want depressive music? Listen to "Suspended in Dusk", "Bloody Kisses" or "Red Water" by Type O Negative.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 22, 2005 10:04PM
i knw, its kinda stupid...*rolls*.

all emo means in emocore music, or emotionally driven music

Date: April 22, 2005 10:05PM
Posted by: DaveEllis
Why must people continue to make up fictional genres of music? Emo? wtf is that? Every week another new genre seems to appear just because 1 band sounds slightly different to what we have heard before

Stop trying to sort music into categories, it doesnt work like that.

emo's... hmmm... well basically their playlist is stuff like Taking Back Sunday, Early November (who are quite good actually) and basically stuff u listen to when u broke up with your gfriend ..

This is exactly what i mean. Complete rubbish tbh. I'd rather listen to something depressing, but has a soul, has meaning, was written from the heart than listen to pop and cheap ass rock bands like U2 tell us the worlds all happy and fluffy bunnies just because thats what people want to hear and thats what sells records.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: April 22, 2005 11:02PM
if not sorting it outinto catorgories... infact tbs call themseves emo

Date: April 22, 2005 11:18PM
Posted by: iceman kimi
anyway, back to chavy scum...........

Portsmouth is rife with chavery!

Date: April 22, 2005 11:24PM
Posted by: 97kirkc
I actually thought this threads title was:

"Chets....taking over :S" for a moment :P

Date: April 22, 2005 11:41PM
lol, i wish :P

Date: April 23, 2005 12:32AM
Posted by: matt3454
chavs werent called chavs in birmingham until recently, we all used to call them kevs. different parts of the country call them different name, i usually just call them pricks.

emo music aint that bad, i dont act like a emo or whatever but my favourite band at the moment are finch, and some people would call them emo but i aint bothered, they play good music!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/23/2005 12:32AM by matt3454.
Date: April 23, 2005 10:34AM
Posted by: mad otter
indeed, when i lived in london, they were all townies... since i moved up north theyve all become chavs (and take stupid to a new level)

Ive been attacked a few times, like sasjag, because i didnt have an 'fags' for them, but mainly because im a 'GOFFF' as they like to call me.

Its true what was said, if you stand up they generally back off (unless your in london, then they just get more of their 'mates' and really fu*k you over) when i was in london, id never stand up for myself (been stabbed and beaten quite bad) was in hospital a few times. But since i moved up north ive just started taking no sh*t from anyone. They usually just walk off suprised if you stand up to them.

Anyway, the point is, theyre all wan*ers.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AMD Athlon 64 3200+, 1024mb PC3200 GeIL Goldern Dragon RAM, ATi Sapphire X800 256mb, Windows XP
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy