Saw a boy get run over today

Posted by iCeMaN pAuL 
Re: Saw a boy get run over today
Date: April 07, 2005 10:53PM
Posted by: iCeMaN pAuL
Ouch, Poor guy on the train. :(

[en-gb.facebook.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2005 10:54PM by iCeMaN pAuL.
Date: April 07, 2005 10:58PM
Posted by: Go Alesi
Date: April 07, 2005 11:10PM
Posted by: Gazork0
Major suckage :(

Funky Truck - The official Vader Trophy Racing Timewaster
BATracer - Online racing strategy game, great fun!
Date: April 07, 2005 11:25PM
Posted by: chet
ekk

this thread is really getting kinda goryish now.

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: April 07, 2005 11:59PM
Shame he wasn't more head strong...

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: April 08, 2005 06:06PM
Posted by: Muks_C
to be honest, i've no sympathy for people who do stupid things then get injured. playing on train tracks is obviously dangerous.

i saw some kids playing on scaffolding at around 10pm the other night, quite high up, on the 2nd and 3rd floors of the pub around which the scaffolding was erected, they were only around 8-10 years old. later on, i heard one fell off and cut his head quite badly, serves him right IMO.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: April 08, 2005 06:51PM
Posted by: matt3454
my dad fell down the side of a train once in germany, lucky it wasnt moving:p. a few years back aswell some kid got dragged about a mile up the road by a bus that shut its doors and caught his foot or somethin
Date: April 09, 2005 01:02AM
Posted by: DrDougal
It could be worse........

Date: April 09, 2005 02:24AM
Posted by: mortal
Worse than what? a horse and a chimp, sorry but I'm struggling to see the relevance there, maybe someone could enlighten me ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: April 09, 2005 04:07AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
that used to frighten me heaps about getting off buses, those stories of people getting dragged along.

but Muks you may not have sympathy for the people, but what about their friends and families? you wouldn't wish something like that on anyone, regardless of where they were.
Date: April 09, 2005 12:19PM
I never think of the dangers of getting off a bus lol

I don't really see how the driver can shut the door and drive off when you're still half way in-between the doors and the ground... :-o

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: April 09, 2005 12:21PM
Posted by: Zcott
A friend of a friend told me once about a guy who was getting off a busy tube train in London. He managed to get outside, but his backpack was on the inside, and the doors closed. And then the train started. Anyone who's seen the London tubes knows how close they run to the wall......needless to say, this guy didn't survive.

Date: April 09, 2005 12:23PM
Yeah I've heard all sorts of stories like that about Sydney's trains, like a mother who was off the train herself but was still in the process of getting her pram off, which the doors closed onto as the train left :S
Date: April 09, 2005 12:32PM
Posted by: Zcott
That reminds me of one of the saddest stories I've ever heard. A guy in the army landed (by helicopter) at his army base, where his wife and young daughter were waiting for him. As the helicopter landed and the side door opened, his daughter ran out to see him, and he held his arms out to see her. As any excited parent would, he bounced her up in the air as soon as she got near him.......forgetting the rotors were still going.

Date: April 09, 2005 03:07PM
OMG!!!!! :-o

Incredibly (spelling?!) sad. :(

[en-gb.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2005 03:10PM by iCeMaN pAuL.
Date: April 09, 2005 03:19PM
Posted by: Muks_C
@ MikaHalpinen, of course i don't wish these kind of horrible deaths on anyone, but i'm just making the point that if you purposefully do something silly, like play on train tracks, don't be surprised if you get injured or killed.

the ones where it was just a freak accident, i can feel sympathetic for, because it could happen to anyone of us without it being intentional, but when its been caused by someones own stupidness, then it hard to feel sorry for them then.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: April 09, 2005 03:24PM
I agree 100%.

I have no sympathy for the boy who got run over cause he didn't even bother to look.

[en-gb.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2005 08:54PM by iCeMaN pAuL.
Date: April 09, 2005 05:47PM
the percent sign comes after the number :)

altho the currency sign goes before...consistancy please, people!
Date: April 09, 2005 08:53PM
LOL! What's funny is I put is behind the number, but then changed it a second before posting!

I'll sort it out... ;-)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: April 10, 2005 01:31AM
Posted by: Red Sam
I have no sympathy for anyone injured on the railways at all through playing stupid games.

RedSam
Winner: Not the Nickv Comment of the Year 2009

Due to the voting system in Germany, Governments are always made up of coalitions of different parties. At the last election, an almost unprecidented result saw the CDU/CSU (rough equivilant of the Conservatives) go into Government with the SPD (rough equivilant of Labour)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy