hahahaha :D
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 4
Date: December 18, 2004 03:16PM
Posted by: Korn_Freak

boring

Date: December 18, 2004 03:30PM
Posted by: b-tone
lost 3-0 to newcastle in the season opener, so the 4-0 return match was that much sweeter ;)

with 8 or 10 to go:
61 chelsea
59 man u
55 boro
49 l'pool
48 newc
45 everton

arse are only about 12th so might have to tweak the perfs :P

____
Tony

Date: December 18, 2004 08:37PM
Posted by: Guimengo
FIFA always has screwed up numbers :P
Date: December 19, 2004 03:08PM
Posted by: kizz360
anyone with the ps2 version updated it with kits and stuff?
i've got jonboy's patch and it makes the game even better playing arsenal vs chelski and whooping them blues 5-1 with henry :) man i love pes4

Date: December 19, 2004 03:27PM
Posted by: Xero
I'm doing a Scottish Premier League atm with a m8. I've overwritten some lesser known french and german teams, and the 2 PES/WE teams. It's so much better than before now, but that's just because i'm Scottish! :) I'm Rangers, and my m8 is Celtic... you can imagine how heated the old firms get as we're both huge fans of our teams! Motherwell (of all teams!!!) are sitting top, 1 point clear of Celtic, and 4 ahead of Hearts and myself. Old firm coming up in 2 games time with only 5 games left to play this season. This is our 4th season. :)
Date: December 19, 2004 05:24PM
disaster strikes for chelsea - going a goal down in the FA cup semi was alright. an 83rd minute equaliser forced extra time but no goals there so penalties - :\ i've never taken one in this game - and i lot 2-1 /o\
the winner: preston north end :(

here they are scoring

____
Tony

Date: December 20, 2004 04:13AM
tsk tsk :P
Date: December 21, 2004 10:04AM
we won the title :):)
but very annoyed about the cup - barnsley won it :<

all set up for next season though - been going mad in the transfer market - got rid of the baggage, bought back Flo, got Becks in and some guy called Péle! Had Julio Iglesias too but can't find him on my list.
don't know if theres a Drug Test patch for the game so Mutu stays for now ;)

The starting 11 for the first game against boro

(and i've upped the difficulty ;))

____
Tony

Date: December 21, 2004 03:46PM
interesting formation there, and nice report ;)

I usually go 442, with the two central defenders behind the wing backs, the 2 central midfielders are around the circle in the midfield (in their own half of the field), with one a bit further back than the other, with the wings spread out. Upfront, a guy a bit ahead with the one behind dribbling guys and sending him the ball :P

By the way, look for Júlio César (might be named Espíndola) on Flamengo. Top class goalie, should be signed by Inter Milan soon ;-)
Date: December 21, 2004 06:14PM
Posted by: Covfan
Yuck, people playing FIFA.

MAKE THEM STOP! :-p
Date: December 21, 2004 06:51PM
shhh. ;-)

a goal down in the season opener against boro, and becks scores!!! mutu adds another for a 2-1 away win - great start!

the champs travel to promoted burnley next and struggle to a 2-2 draw. becks scores again ;)

first home game next against the arse. jean picks up 2 yellows in the first 10 minutes - the second inthe box and henry makes it 1-0.
bergkamp slots another away befoe the break, and not even hendrickx replacing veron can stop another henry strike, and a 3-0 home lose could see troubled waters ahead :(

flo's return to the bridge hasn't een tooo hot nad he's out of the team for the next game - crespo gets back in, and hendrickx keeps his spot, while duff takes a rest.

and in other news man u are showing interest in a young chelsea player by the name of beckham ;)

____
Tony

Date: December 21, 2004 07:11PM
Posted by: -Mikey-
i got it on xbox (or step bro does) and im crap at level 3 but kick arse onlevel 2 which is annoying. i only play in master league tho and im promoted to top division now yay

Date: December 21, 2004 09:02PM
Posted by: fisico04
i got pro evo 4 and my master league team has won the div 2 and 1 titles and both cups aswell. i now in my 3rd season and i have put the difficulty up to 5 stars and its bloody hard but im still going for the treble. my master league starting 11 is:
GK:Carini
DEF:Bromley (oldest friend)
DEF:M.Svensson
DEF:Carrahager
MID:Nakata
MID:Graverson
MID:Wiltord
MID:Reyes
MID:Dempsey (my best mate)
STR:Raul
STR:Barnes (thats me)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------

Its Time For Some Old-Skool GP4 Fun Again

---------------------------------------------------------
Date: December 21, 2004 09:47PM
Posted by: Daniel Knott
Apparently, after France 98 we were going to sign Nakata :D I really cant imagine that happening... EVER :D

H E L L O
Date: December 22, 2004 09:17AM
3-0 over portsmouth and 1-0 over birmingham gets things back on track but its about to get tricky:

Sep 10 Chelsea v Man U (Euro Cup)
Sep 13 Chelsea v Man U
Sep 17 Man U v Chelsea (Euro Cup)

____
Tony

Date: December 22, 2004 10:05AM
Don't worry, remember when we bought Robert Jarni? Great piece of business there...
Date: December 22, 2004 11:56AM
Posted by: Daniel Knott
I remember when we bought Zuniga and hardly @#$%& played him even though he was one of our best players. Instead we played POS Bothroyd who doesn't even desrve to play for a conference team with that attitude of his.

BTW, covfan, do you listen to the thing on the radio after the games? If so, watch out for someone called Neil, who phones up after nearly every game. He is a complete twat :D and used to sit bheind us for one season and moan and go on about how brilliant bothroyd and mcsheffrey were and say how crap anyone was that was keeping them out of the team. Thankfully, we moved seats next season :)

BTW, I thought McSheffrey was awful on saturday. COnstantly loosing the ball and being ball greedy and trying to take everyone on/shoot when he should pass. Also he has a habit of needlessly fouling defenders. He tries, I will give him that (unlike bothroyd) but just beause he is from Coventry doesn't mean we should play him. Suffo should really be playing but he rarely gets a chance now.

H E L L O
Date: December 22, 2004 12:44PM
I try to avoid BBC "Coventry Chairman's platform" WM at all times ;). I have to admit that McSheffrey hasn't been playing well this season, but Peter Reid is a (Have to be careful here, don't want the owners of this forum gettin sued) Tactically inept manager, he tries to use the same tactics at Coventry that he used at Sunderland, and he plays Morell.
Date: December 22, 2004 01:19PM
Posted by: rocker
Is Pro Evolution Soccer 4 the same game as Winning Eleven 7? I have WE7 fo PC (maybe it's the name it's sold here in Brazil).

I'm playing with Bruxells in Master League Mode with 3 stars (less than that it's get pretty easy, more than that I can't even touch the ball). I lost one game tied 3 and lost one. I buyed Luizao (defender) and Kleberson (back mid), they were both without a team and they are better than starting players. I am with -203 points but I hope to get some money until the next Negotiation Period.

What I like in this game is that defence is really important, in Fifa 03 you shouldn't care with it as long as you score a lot of goals all my games ended like 7-6 or something.

My tatics are like this, a strong defence and some good counter attack, it's seems work 'cause the game I lost was the one I tried to start attacking. Maybe with better players I can play more beautifull like the Brazillian teams.

The only thing I miss in this game is the new brazillian stars like Robinho and Diego, even that I don't support the team they played in Brazil.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy