Only RH could do it...

Posted by MercuryGP 
Re: Only RH could do it...
Date: May 29, 2004 05:46PM
Posted by: tux
andy lighten up. its just to make it look good. just like they do at car shows with all the pollish :P

Date: May 29, 2004 06:06PM
Posted by: The Lopper
Sorry to disagree with you Ellis but i think RH's stuff is unbeatable! :) Then again, i would only know his GP3 work....
Date: May 29, 2004 07:55PM
Posted by: Ellis
His GP3 work was the best, but when i look at his F1C/F1 2002 stuff compared with Wai/Bojan/viper/erics stuff in GP4, the GP4 stuff always looks better to me. Not the way its rendered by the engine, but the car itself

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: May 29, 2004 08:09PM
Posted by: ralphi
Why didn't Ralph paint in gp4?! :|

Date: May 29, 2004 08:12PM
Posted by: Ellis
GP4 is a pain in the arse was the first reason. When he was working on it there was no shape editing yet, which ment bad mapping, and leechers

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: May 29, 2004 08:28PM
erm.. but gp4's come along way.. why not continue now?! he's work would be perfect...

Date: May 29, 2004 09:57PM
Posted by: Forgotten-Boy
because he can´t spare time to do work to 2 games
Date: May 29, 2004 10:12PM
he used to.. one season he did for 3 games i think..

Date: May 29, 2004 10:19PM
Posted by: Ianwoollam
Maybe he works now :)

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam
Date: May 30, 2004 01:34AM
Posted by: sasjag
he also has a kid i beleive

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: May 30, 2004 01:52AM
Posted by: Vader
I am sorry if I mix up things here, but didn't emac (RH) officially work for EA's F1C?

Isn't the one with the kid the ingenious master of Gp3 editing, your Smoking Pen?

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: May 30, 2004 03:25AM
Posted by: DaveEllis
RH did the liveries that are the stock F1C textures

Smoking Pen i belive is a "kid" who does the CART and IRL cars for GP3
Date: May 30, 2004 10:45AM
Posted by: Lanky-Lad
Who\what is Emac then? The person or a car painting syndicate?

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Date: May 30, 2004 10:56AM
emac are 3 people i think who make updates for F1c :)

Date: May 30, 2004 11:25AM
Posted by: markko
Ok, I thought I would reply to this post even though I am on vacation! I am pretty darn sure that RH did not do work for ISI. I am sure I read on his website that its just romoured and not true at all. Also, on the various F1c forums they think this jag is the best thing since sliced jag or something on those lines, hehe. Do bear in mind we have a fair amount of F1c haters here. And also, RH should release his 2004 set before the end of the season, then release an expansion at the end of 2004.
Date: May 30, 2004 11:27AM
erm.. i wouldn't call that jag his best work ever.. his done much better..

Date: May 30, 2004 11:36AM
Posted by: markko
I can't see it all that good on this small PocketPC screen.
Date: May 30, 2004 11:46AM
oohh.. you just have to brag don't you mark?

Date: May 30, 2004 01:07PM
Posted by: Spike02
tbh, there will always be people who will hate GP4 and every mod and improvement that goes into it, likewise with F1C haters and will put down mods for it too just because it's.....well....F1C and then there's people who follow blindly although i hope that's a minority of both communities.

personally i feel RH's work is vital to the F1 part of F1C and good for them for building up such a huge fanbase but what people think is the best car just from a render and not seeing the actual car in-game or in zmodeler is a bit of a premature statement. for a fair comparison you really need to see how the cars look in the same program whilst also having to consider the fact that in zmodeler, the typical F1C car has a longer wheelbase than a typical GP4 F1 car that obviously will affect how it looks when compared
Date: May 30, 2004 01:13PM
Posted by: -qwerty-
If you look in the credits of F1C, you'll see RH's name there, and Mathias Mardequat (sp?) ie EMAC there too.

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy