Few buying/selling questions

Posted by Guimengo 
Re: Few buying/selling questions
Date: May 19, 2004 06:28PM
Posted by: Hova
LOL, ayazyounis is a gas bomb. Any post of his attracts flames :P

I was lucky enough to buy a brand new copy of GPL for 99c USD. It was a few months ago, when there was a flood of that game on ebay.

---------------------
Quote: Joey

I think Bush will win. I also think that when he does, I will start looking at properies in other parts of this world. Kerry's campaign has been so inept. Despite the fact that people are now held in police custody without ever being charged, 2 million people have lost jobs, the rest of the world hates America, and the line between church and state has never been blurrier, this whole ****ing election is about semantics and John Kerry being a flip-flopper. Americans are ****ing morons, and the Democrats running campaign are among this group.
Date: May 19, 2004 07:22PM
Posted by: ayazyounis
i have just boought gpl. will let yo know if its any good.
Date: May 19, 2004 07:31PM
Posted by: matthewp
oh i'm waiting with baited breath, I guess i'll have to stop playing it if you say its crap
Date: May 19, 2004 07:36PM
Posted by: Ellis
ROFL Matt

arent u the guy who said NASCAR THUNDER was better than NASCAR RACING 2003?

God i hope nobody suggests that. I guess Need for Speed underground is more realistic than GTR too :P

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: May 19, 2004 07:58PM
neeed for spped physics are unrivalled
Date: May 19, 2004 08:50PM
Posted by: -qwerty-
his is meant in the nicest possible way aya, but you really do say a lot of silly things :p

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2004 08:51PM by -qwerty-.
Date: May 19, 2004 09:05PM
i meant nfs underground not the others. its faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaantastic! really is. the way the back steps out when you take a turn at 130 mph. simply amazing.
Date: May 19, 2004 09:41PM
Posted by: Guimengo
OK, already paid for the ridiculous amount of $15,60 dollars, shipping and taxes included :(

All that in an effort to avoid piracy from downloads :';(
Nascar should be bought by Sunday, when the auction ends, then I'll be done!!!
Unless I wanna buy GP 500 :P
Date: May 20, 2004 01:48PM
Posted by: Fisico2k3
yep i'm in NZ. thump us? at cricket? dream on.

Lomu was amazing, it really made me angry when people started slagging him off towards the end of his career. He really is sick though. At our national sports awards a few months back he was shuffling to the lecturn thingy like an old man. It was really sad. On a lighter note, he just released his autobiography.

@ Gui - don't worry mate, you'll see that it's worth it. Hell, I play with an X Box controller, and I love it!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Currently Driving: Watkins Glen Original
Current PB: 1:07.43
Using: Xbox Controller
Date: May 20, 2004 06:20PM
Posted by: bigears
Legend. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did your birth certificate come with an apology letter from Durex?
Date: May 20, 2004 08:15PM
Posted by: Muks_C
whats wrong with Lomu?

i should receive my copy of GPl from play.com in the next couple of days.

@ Ellis, 'Monyotoas' is the greatest spelling of JPM's surname i have ever seen:)

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: May 20, 2004 10:29PM
Posted by: Glyn
ayazyounis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i meant nfs underground not the others. its
> faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaantastic! really is. the way
> the back steps out when you take a turn at 130
> mph. simply amazing.

I sure hope that was posted with an invisible sarcasm tag

Date: May 21, 2004 01:41AM
Posted by: Fisico2k3
his kidneys are up the shitter. they're @#$%&.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Currently Driving: Watkins Glen Original
Current PB: 1:07.43
Using: Xbox Controller
Date: May 21, 2004 05:24AM
Fisico, I played it, I know it's good :) But it's tough to pay 15.60 (shipping+taxes included) for something almost 7 years old :|
Anyway, should arrive by Saturday :)
Bidding $5.20 already for Nascar 2003, $13 for Winning Eleven 7, $.99 for GP 500, Spirit of 37, and Super 1 Kart something ;)
Date: May 22, 2004 12:02AM
Posted by: Orpheus
[cgi.ebay.com]

why does it say the location is in, prague cz ( czech republic) and then say its in the us......? if there was a prague in the us then whats with cz?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: May 22, 2004 12:35AM
Posted by: ralphi
erm.. there's no place called Prague.. :| in USA that is..

that's wierd.. :|

Date: May 22, 2004 07:58AM
Well, there's a city called Nantes, in the interior of the state of Sao Paulo :P
You never know...maybe the person lives either in Czech Republic or US, or has family on both places and shifts around them.
Date: May 22, 2004 07:18PM
Got my copy of GPL this morning from PLay.com

it really is imposible to play standard out-of-the-box. my car kept going from the left barrier to the right barrier, until i applied the all-in-one patch, and boy what a difference it makes!

it seems like its slightly in slow motion, but at least it playable. the brakes seem really rubbish, you have to brake from a long way before the corner, and the lack of wings makes cornering a bit tricky, but i guess thats how the cars were in those days.

it'll take a lot of practice and getting used to before i'm any good, i still spin at least once on every lap at monza, usually at parabolica (brake too late) or in the first lesmo. its a million miles away from playing GP4.

do those new tracks you can install replace the corresponding track, or can you choose which track to overwrite?

Date: May 22, 2004 08:55PM
Posted by: Glyn
GPL is a fustrating game when you first play it, but all it requires practice. Just stick with it and it will really start rewarding you like nothing else once you can do a few laps without crashing. Once you've got past that, it's just a case of getting more praccy and experience, and you'll hit the stage when you don't have to concentrate on keeping it on the track as much, and more on going fast :D

As for the tracks, you can have up to 64 tracks installed at any one time.

Date: May 22, 2004 09:40PM
thanks Glyn.

i thought the max number of tracks was like in the default install, 11.

i'll practice some more.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy