Personality Test...

Posted by JPM 
Re: Personality Test...
Date: May 06, 2004 06:34PM
Posted by: Habi
Hey, im surprised so many people still remember me :) I was wondering if you guys are still around so i checked the forum + I reinstalled MSN :D
Date: May 06, 2004 06:36PM
Posted by: Ellis
HABIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: May 06, 2004 06:46PM
Posted by: Guimengo
When I did one, I got something like EJNP or whatever. I just remember it was something good :D
Date: May 06, 2004 10:54PM
Posted by: The Lopper
"Axe Wielding, Homicidal Maniac" Good with hands. Value your own space immensely. Very anti-social. .00000012% of population

Actually no

INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.

But i don't want to be an architect.....

Ohmigod i got the same as Vader!!!!!:-o

Date: May 06, 2004 10:55PM
Posted by: Korn_Freak

I dont have a personality

Date: May 06, 2004 11:00PM
Posted by: ralphi
dunno if i should feel sad for you or if i should point and laugh.. actually..

*ponits and laugh's* ;)

Date: May 06, 2004 11:03PM
Posted by: The Lopper
I have just looked up the Shorter Oxford Dictionary (which is naturally large enough to be considered for an inspection by that Hans Blix fellow) and i cannot find ponits anywhere
Date: May 06, 2004 11:40PM
Posted by: norseS4
ESFP - "Entertainer". Radiates attractive warmth and optimism. Smooth, witty, charming, clever. Fun to be with. Very generous. 8.5% of the total population.

Date: May 07, 2004 10:32AM
Posted by: mortal
INFJ - "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1.5% of total population. Finally got around to doing it ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy