No longer looking to get a copy of the 1997 Jerez GP on tape, or even better, DVD.

Posted by iCeMaN pAuL 
Hi all. I would LOVE to have a copy of the 1997 Jerez GP on tape or even better DVD.

Anyone know where I can get one?

(No silly suggestions please, I live in the U.K.)

Thanks in advance.

I'll pay up to £15 MAX.

***** Read my latest post below *****

Post Edited (04-09-04 14:14)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
I think you could only get it in a Seaso Review to be honest, you'd be pushed to get the full race.

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Re: Looking to get a copy of the 1997 Jerez GP on tape, or even better, DVD.
Date: April 06, 2004 10:12AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
";(No silly suggestions please..)"

well you could get in a time machine and go back to 1997 and record it :)

you can a, get in a full race club ;) or B get emlyn the tape master to send you one for 9 pounds

------------------------------------

24 Heures Du Mans 18-19 June 2005
try ebay :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jenson Button and BAR..........Watch them fly in 2004
I'll have a look at Ebay. Thanks all.

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Hey, iCeMaN pAuL,

i got highlights of the race on tape from back in 1997, (so the quality of the tape is starting to show its age)....basically I've got the Aussie coverage of the race, some of the qualifying, and about 30 mins of the actual race, including the overtaking bit where Schumacher screwed himself out of another WC...oh well....but as I was taping it live, I had no idea when or where certain events would unfold...

I got the first 5 laps, some pitstops and overtaking manouevres, the villeneuve/schumacher moment, and the last 5 laps...roughly about 40 mins in all...it was late in the night, and i couldn't be stuffed taping the podium celebration and post race interviews....if interested. post me a message in this stream.

The only thing that helps me maintain my slender grip on reality is the friendship I share with my collection of singing potatoes.
Thanks Eagle, but I bought the 1998 Belgian Grand Prix on DVD instead! Only £5.00!!

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Where from Mr Iceman?
Yeah! Where! :-o

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Yeah, I wouldn't mind a copy of that too! Is it possible to buy separate races?
I'd love it if Duke Video brought out highlights from selected tracks..(ie. highlights over the years from Monte Carlo, Nurburgring, Adelaide, Monza, Interlagos, Spa, etc).

Again, I got some of the highlights of that race (and most of the 1998 season) on tape too...I taped the start (and I would really love to see that crash/major pile up from another angle or another few different angles), quite a few of the laps, the Coulthard/Schumacher incident (and its subsequent aftermath where Schumacher goes after Coulthard in the pits), and the fabulous finish by both Jordan drivers (Hill and R. Schumacher) 1/2. I nearly had tears streaming down my face when I saw Eddie Jordan's reaction at the end of the race.

There aren't that many races in the '03/'04 calendar that could compete with that 1998 Belgian GP (well, maybe last years Brazilian GP), but that certainly was a classic!
ebay maybe?

some guy sells them, i recon he buys em of the tape master emyln puts them on dvd and flogs them
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy