Beautiful footy goals (just updated, Ronaldinho included)

Posted by Guimengo 
Re: Beautiful footy goals
Date: April 06, 2004 03:44PM
Posted by: sasjag
Owen, England Vs Argetina, WC98 2nd round....unbeleivable run :D

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: April 06, 2004 03:56PM
Posted by: Orpheus
and flukey finish...... nah good goal that was but owen is so over-rated just cos of about 6 months about 6 years ago :s

Oooh, best goal I've ever seen is hard to judge....but some of Ronaldo's goals, Romario, Savio, Ronaldinho...Zico had AMAZING ones too. Pele... Rivaldo...
Pele probably has the prettiest Would Be goal, against Uruguay in 1970.

brazilian.... brazilian..... ooh! is that another brazilian...... look beyond brazil gui :P best goal must be zidane... champions league final 2 years ago. fantastic volley :):):)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: April 06, 2004 04:08PM
Posted by: Guimengo
Ok, let me go in order :D:

Chris:
No, that was Jairzinho :) Pele dribbled the goalie w/o touching the ball and hit it just wide

gav:
Hahahaha, it's because the other goals I think you guys are aware of, in Europe. Ok, Zidane versus Bayern...beauty :D
Real v. Man Utd., Redondo does the amazing dribble over some guy and crosses for Raul. Beckham against Real in the same game :)

Sim:
That was a nice run, but was mostly because of speed...unfortunately Owen is inconsistent :(

Tez:
Oh the jealousy :D
Ok, Matthaus in 1990....can't recall the game :) Ah, and the 2nd goal of Netherlands v. Ireland, in 94, where the goalie let the ball through :D

Date: April 06, 2004 04:45PM
yah packie bonner was well past his day when that happened......... but i still stand by zidanes goal.... first class :)

Date: April 06, 2004 04:45PM
Posted by: gav
Owen is class, but can't get a run of games going without picking up a niggling little injury.

Now he's getting back to some form of match fitness, he's starting to show what he can do again (2 goals at the weekend).

I don't know the statistics of it, but he can't have completed much more than half the games he would normally have done in the past 3 seasons or so.

Oh, and the rest of the Liverpool team (Gerrard and Hyppia excluded) are shite at the moment....

What about Gazza's goal in Euro 96 against Scotland?

Top marks for the self-piss-taking in the celebrations too :P
Date: April 06, 2004 04:54PM
Posted by: sasjag
oh yes, fantsatic goal that was! and teh celebration was brilliant :D

ah the memories :)

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: April 06, 2004 05:00PM
Owen is class, but can't get a run of games going without picking up a niggling little injury.

Now he's getting back to some form of match fitness, he's starting to show what he can do again (2 goals at the weekend).

2 goals at the weekend were his first goals in ages...... doesnt say anything

and about the injuries.. thats part and parcel of soccer, if miller or westerveld didnt get injured so easily then they would be top class players :)

Date: April 06, 2004 07:44PM
Ok, here's another one to "reflect upon" ;)

Romania versus Colombia, 1994. Mr. Georges Hagi with the beautiful strike from close to midfield, above Cordoba I believe :)

Date: April 07, 2004 06:43AM
Posted by: gav
2 goals at the weekend were his first goals in ages...... doesnt say anything

and about the injuries.. thats part and parcel of soccer, if miller or westerveld didnt get injured so easily then they would be top class players

Just saying that as a Liverpool, I get to see him week-in, week-out... and more important than finishing the chances off at the moment, is that he's getting into positions to do it, which is where he'd been struggling.

If he can get up to the European Championships without any further injuries, England will be grateful ;)

And of course injuries are part of the game... doesn't mean that the player is suddenly crap because of them though ;)
Date: April 07, 2004 07:11AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
"What about Gazza's goal in Euro 96 against Scotland?"

yeah that was solid, espeically the way he flipped it over the first defender :)

Date: April 07, 2004 07:55AM
Ronaldinho v. Venezuela, I think in 2000 maybe... nice first goal :D

Date: May 15, 2004 07:26PM
ok, check out this little movie I got on my e-mail. Monsieur Ronaldinho Gaucho, or just Ronaldinho for the non-"Brasilien":

Ole' <-- click here, it's a video

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2004 09:54PM by Guimengo.
Savios a kick ass player :D He was in my Premiership winning team with Rushden & Diamonds :)

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2004 09:33PM by Ianwoollam.
Oh, some CM action? :)
But he's not as good as he should in CM, they messed him up there hot
He was damn good for me :) him down the left and Rivaldo worked wonders :D granted tho they were gettin on a bit, so they had lost their speed.. but I built that into the tactics ;)

Date: May 15, 2004 09:55PM
hehehe, master tacticians aren't we? ;)
Well, if you have time, put down the attribute names here (pace, passing, acceleration, flair, dribbling,...), and I'll put the numbers they should have had, alongside his potential (188).
let me guess, you wanna change them all to 20? ;)

hahaha, no no, I'm realistic on that :) Before I play CM for the first time, I spend hours editing players and teams, so it's all correct.

Ole' <-- click here, it's the video with Ronaldinho while on PSG :)
I am sorry if it bothers someone to have this brought up, but is just to show the goals to the new guys here, and also Norse (trying to tell him more about Savio ;))
yeah that was solid, espeically the way he flipped it over the first defender

It was only Colin Hendry though, decrepid bastard!

"No it's not a skirt"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy