Beautiful footy goals (just updated, Ronaldinho included)

Posted by Guimengo 
Re: Beautiful footy goals
Date: April 05, 2004 09:46AM
Posted by: gav
Chilavert is an old dog, extremelly unsportsmanlike unfortunatelly. And to think he wanted to play for Flamengo!!! (The team where Savio started).

No offense to you gav! Chilavert is just not the ideal "athlete"

But how many goalkeepers score goals?

How many score hat-tricks for you on championship manager?* :D

* I had him down as penalty taker, and he scored 2, so I stuck him up front for the rest of the match... how I wish I'd taken a screenshot of it :(
Date: April 05, 2004 11:32AM
Posted by: bigears
Savio? Bah!

Check out those goals!

[www.avayamoviemax.com]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did your birth certificate come with an apology letter from Durex?
Date: April 05, 2004 12:50PM
Posted by: Guimengo
Nice link :)

Hehe gav, look for Rogerio Ceni, from Sao Paulo ;-) I hate his team, but you want a goalie that scores :)

The thing with the amazing goal, is to how he reacted in such a short period of time, and the magnitude of the play.
And if you check, many many goals Real scored came from sensational plays Savio pulled, also in Flamengo, Bordeaux and Zaragoza :D

Ah, would be nice if someone posted Bergkamp's goal vs. Argentina in 98, and the goal against Brazil in 94. In the same game, Branco hit a mervellous free kick to give us the win (H) hehehe.

and on a last thought, how about Denmark versus Nigeria in 98, when Michael Laudrup gave that genius pass totally unexpected above the defenders? :)

to all you haters, damn you :P

And Vader, she took it from my desktop, it wasn't on purpose :)

Date: April 05, 2004 01:13PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
unfortunately i dont gav, it was on "football nightmares" video that i have, pretty old but damn funny (with nick hancock)

[edit] !!! found it, check out this site [digilander.libero.it] - its the third one down, shame about the quality but u get the idea :| [/edit]

Post Edited (04-05-04 20:25)
Date: April 05, 2004 01:56PM
Posted by: Lanky-Lad
THATS FCUKING AMAZING!! :-o:-o:-o

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Date: April 05, 2004 02:27PM
Posted by: broders
couldnt agree with Vader more tbh :S

-=-=-=-=-=-
VT Driver
Broders
Date: April 05, 2004 03:00PM
Posted by: The Lopper
Yes i love Jesus

Date: April 05, 2004 03:13PM
What about Laurent Roberts' goal a few weeks back... the one where he sort of back heeled it over his head into the net?

Or the one where he volleyed it from 30 yards...

...or the one where...

How about Roberto Carlos' free kick for Brazil in Les Tournous or whatever it was called? The ball was aiming for the corner flag at one point...

And cheers for that link Chris... it's not working, but I think that's just a codec issue at my end.

Post Edited (04-05-04 22:14)
Date: April 05, 2004 03:45PM
Posted by: genesis
Shearer's goal against Man Utd. a couple of seasons back (a volley), Di Canio's for West Ham against Wimbledon, Stanic's debut goal for Chelsea, that Roberto Carlos free kick was amazing! Who can forget Beckham's lob against Wimbledon too from the half way line, special!

Visit my website [www.mrears.com]
Date: April 05, 2004 03:46PM
Brazil v. France, friendly just months before the 98 World Cup...simply stunning yes :)

I remember one game when Chilavert missed 3 penalties :D Hehehe, and all of those videos weren't goals....the one against Bulgaria hit the post ;)

Ah, and best goalkeeper of the century...wow, that fan is out of his mind, hahaha :D

Date: April 06, 2004 03:02AM
best goalkeeper? that columbian guy who saved it with a flying kick behind his back (bleh cant explain it but you know who i mean ;))

Laurent Robert is something special too, the same match he scored a volley from 30 yards he scored a goal fro 45 yards out :-o

Date: April 06, 2004 09:14AM
You mean Higuita, Chris.
He's one major piece of crap as a goalie, he's a much better cocaine addict.
One famous thing he did was lose the ball to Roger Milla in 1990, and Colombia lost to Cameroon :)

Date: April 06, 2004 10:27AM
"One famous thing he did was lose the ball to Roger Milla in 1990, and Colombia lost to Cameroon"

Haha yeah i remember seeing that on a video ;)

Date: April 06, 2004 11:02AM
Posted by: andrew_S
best goal ive ever seen?

benito carbone from 45 yards beats nigel martyn who is on his line (not like becomes chip!) in the Fa cup 3rd round Villa vs leeds 2000

------------------------------------

24 Heures Du Mans 18-19 June 2005
Date: April 06, 2004 02:17PM
Oooh, best goal I've ever seen is hard to judge....but some of Ronaldo's goals, Romario, Savio, Ronaldinho...Zico had AMAZING ones too. Pele... Rivaldo...
Pele probably has the prettiest Would Be goal, against Uruguay in 1970.

Date: April 06, 2004 02:48PM
"Pele probably has the prettiest Would Be goal, against Uruguay in 1970."

Is that the one where he volleys it in yeah? that was great

Dont forget Roberto Carlos' free kick against france before the 1998 world cup!!! That was definately the best free kick ive ever seen, the swerve was incredible!

Date: April 06, 2004 02:58PM
Birendelli's goal for Juventus against Deportivo La C in the Champs' League a couple of years back.

Date: April 06, 2004 03:21PM
hmm that reminds me, who was it that scored in the Champions league (or UEFA cup, cant remember) from near the half way line against Arsenal (when seaman was in goal)

I remember they were playing in white ;)

Date: April 06, 2004 03:33PM
That was Nyiam or someone I think.

And Gui... have you ever seen a footballer who doesn't wear yellow tops? ;)
Date: April 06, 2004 03:38PM
He's going to say Arsenal, please let him say Arsenal:)
(Away strip)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy