EA's F12002 with sbdt fiagtr2002 mod problem

Posted by mortal 
EA's F12002 with sbdt fiagtr2002 mod problem
Date: January 23, 2004 02:38PM
Posted by: mortal
Well, I have a brand new install of EA's F1-2002, I am not using a no-cd, original exe ok. The 3d cube setup has been benchmark analyzed, the config has been setup and so has a player profile. The sim runs perfectly (systemXP). The GTR2002 mod is the original 265mb sfx-rar file that unpacks to a folder set named GTR2002 with an FIAGT Install MFC Application, created file size on disk is 395mb. The install asks for the exe location and the config location and installs succesfully or at least it certainly appears to do so. On executing the mod I recieve a small dialogue box with the message 'unexpected error' and nothing else. Any assistance with this problem would be gratefully accepted. Cheers mw
This post is also on the simracingworld.com f1-2002 forum

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: EA's F12002 with sbdt fiagtr2002 mod problem
Date: January 23, 2004 05:20PM
Posted by: matthewp
when you say the config has been setup and has a player profile, does this mean you run the original game once and created a player before installing the mod? if you've done that I dont know what else it could be

Date: January 23, 2004 06:08PM
Posted by: LS.
i think that the mod is only a beta

shame, but i think you may have to wait for the full release

unless you have F12002. it works with that

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: January 24, 2004 12:35AM
no no its not a beta, it's a full re4lease mod from a while back, I had it burned on a backup cd I found which is the only reason I have it now to install, dunno if you can still download it or not, and I do have f12002, it installs over the top. mathewp, yes yes, I have run f12002 and created a player profile, no problems there and as I said f12002 runs fine. I haven't checked the other forum, will have a looksee now in case there's a reply there :-) ta anyway fellas.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Get the turbo mod :D

Date: January 24, 2004 03:33AM
yeah ;-/, I waz lookin at that, downloading the modena360 mod right now anyway, still workin' on the gtr problem.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy