@LS

Posted by mortal 
@LS
Date: January 20, 2004 03:59AM
Posted by: mortal
G'day m8, can you offer any advice on applying heat haze to photoshop pics, or can you let me have a heat haze filter if you have on in your plug-ins dir, I'm running version 6 btw. Cheers mw

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: @LS
Date: January 20, 2004 04:00AM
Posted by: sasjag
is it me or is that ferrari driver on ur sig pic got tha HANS on? looks as tho he has the straps for it :s

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: January 20, 2004 04:09AM
:-), naaah, its just you lol, its the strap for his goggles!

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: January 20, 2004 04:41AM
Posted by: LS.
I dont have a special filter for heat haze, all i do is use Filter/distort/ripple effect

some times i use the glass effect too, but they have to tweaked to get the right effect, over use can make the image look worse

have fun :)

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: January 21, 2004 01:26PM
thought so, ta m8 ;-)

Date: January 21, 2004 01:42PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
LS i need u 2 teach me how 2 do all the cool stuff!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy