@ All Kiss Fans

Posted by Anonymous User 
@ All Kiss Fans
Date: January 14, 2004 04:06AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
The boys from Kiss have really done it this time! They've agreed to tour with Limp Bizkit.
Bloody hell ARG!
Bah arg nOOO!O!O!OO!O!O!O!O!
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

Its not fair!

Bah!
Why KISS! NOOOO! ITS NOT FAIR!!!!

Bah!

Re: @ All Kiss Fans
Date: January 14, 2004 04:09AM
Posted by: mortal
Have u seen Kissteria, Aussie Kiss cover band ;-) based in Sydney.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: January 14, 2004 04:11AM
Posted by: Ianwoollam
Who the hell is Kiss :|

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam
Date: January 14, 2004 04:14AM
The Hottest Band In The World of course Ian

(btw you sig pic episode was aired tonight in austalia)

Date: January 14, 2004 04:39AM
Posted by: Ianwoollam
Tis another classic episode :)

Just waiting for the stupid Americans to finish season 3, so it comes on british TV ;)

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam
Date: January 14, 2004 04:47AM
More Kiss News

Peter Criss' might not be touring with KISS anymore. WAAA!
Oh well im open minded bring back ERIC SINGER and let him play with 2 bass drums!!

Tommy Thayer - Replaces Ace Frehley - dam Ace and his stonning!
Eric Singer - Replace Peter Criss - shame Eric Carr died!
Paul Stanley
Gene Simmons

However in my opinion Kiss would be great if it was
Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley, Ace Frehley, Tommy Thayer, Peter Criss, Eric Singer

Could you imagine what that would sound like!
hehehe

Do u reckon that Eric Singer and Tommy Thayer should design their own war paint? Like all the other replacements have in the past
i.e.
Eric Carr - The Fox
Vinnie Vincent - Ankh makeup

Post Edited (01-14-04 12:21)
Date: January 14, 2004 06:38AM
Posted by: sasjag
i've heard kiss and limp will be at download fest in june ;-)

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: January 14, 2004 11:10AM
You goin then sim? :

Date: January 14, 2004 12:11PM
Posted by: Vader
Why? Because Gene Simmons and Fred Durst of Limp Biskit are obviously friends. In the "MTV cribs" show they showed Gene's house and Fred was there as well. Okay, Hugh Heffner and his six sisters were there, too - so they might better go on tour with the Playboy Bunnies. :p

If you ask me, I'd rather have Ace and Peter than all these new guys. What a shame they need them. :s Anyway, anyone is better than Vinnie Vincent, the ugly, greedy fairy queen who has never cared about the fans. I could tell a few stories about that bastard.

I have been a KISS fan since I don't know when - probably as long as an F1 fan, that means since somewhere back in the 70s. Gene Simmons was my first idol ever (why always bassplayers from NYC?). To be honest, when I heard that KISS would put on make-up again, I was going like "Oh hell, they are just in for the money, it's a big sell-out and they should have better called it a day in 1984 the latest".

I still think it is a big sell-out, but neverthelees, all the shows I have seen on tape so far just looked great. Now I pray they will never take off the make-up again and will never release sub-standard crap as they actually did since Animalize. Honestly, nothing they have ever done will ever beat their first 6 studio and the first two live albums. This is what Kiss is all about! The great shows and songs of the early/mid 70s. Not the disco stuff of the late 70s/early 80s, not the glam rock madness of the mid 80s and certainly not the "hey-look-how-tough-we-are- - we-are-wearing-black-leather-coats-and-don't-shave-anymore" days of the early 90s. If you ask me, I don't want to enter the Psycho Circus, I just want to Rock'n'Roll All Nite.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: January 14, 2004 01:59PM
yeah i am Chris :P nfi whos playing coz only Metallica and Motorhead are confirmed

Sim

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: January 14, 2004 02:25PM
Posted by: Vader
Just saw Motörhead live. Brilliant live band.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: January 14, 2004 02:32PM
Metallica and Machine Head have been confirmed, and Linkin Park are headling on the Sunday as well according to reliable sources

Korn and Slipknow will laos be playing as Support, and KISS, AC/DC, Motorhead, Avenged Sevenfold are all strong rumours

Sim

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy