F1C League - Austalian Formula 1 Grand Prix - Round 1 - Important info!!

Posted by Anonymous User 
F1C League - Austalian Formula 1 Grand Prix - Round 1 - Important info!!
Date: January 10, 2004 06:25AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
OK here we go... everyone needs to download this file:
[f1cleague.m4driving.sm]

You then need to alter all the mass files, for this you need MasStudio (latest version), open up each 2003RH team.mass for each of the 10 team and replace the teamhelmet.bmp with the corresponding one from the rar file.

So...
1.Open MasStudio
2.Open F1 Challenge\SeasonData\Team Name\2003RH_Team\team.mas for each of the 10 teams.
3. Find the helmet file under BMP's (teamhelmet.bmp) and replace it with the corresponding team bmp from the rar file! Thats it you now have all the custom helemts!

To connect all you need to do is get F1RST and open it and ull see a GPGRnd1 game or sumting like that and you just join that, ill be on for the msn meet so we can discuss then! Thats all that needs to be said for now, more in the msn meet.

If you dont show up the italian mafia will come and hunt you down :P

See you all @ 20.45GMT for the mass msn meet and then @ 21.00 GMT for the opening of our League on the M4Driving Server.

A special mention here to Alessandro and Tiziano from M4Driving who have helped me so much to set this thing up, thanks to them we are all go!

See you for msn meet!

NOTE: WE ARE USING TANTRAS TRACKS - THIS WILL BE DOWNLOADED WHEN YOU CONNECT TO GAME!

Post Edited (01-10-04 13:32)
Cant wait you guys. I would personally like to thank Matt for organising it all with M4 and getting support for this league. Errm, Gui as well, he seems to have pushed it unbelievably well.

Re: F1C League - Austalian Formula 1 Grand Prix - Round 1 - Important info!!
Date: January 10, 2004 08:18AM
Well personally id like to thank my parents and the webmaster for sticking by me and all those who maintain the internet for dooing what they do best. Id also like to thank my milkman who sometimes delievers some milk and the bloke down at tescos who buggered up the till meaning that i only had to pay half the price for a pizza

:)

(have fun guys)

Yeh! Finally it is time... Lets see who turns up :)

Yawn.

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
LOL at Chris :D First time I write this!!!
Well, thanks Marko! :)
Yeah Matt, good job. Also, I kknow some Italian people, so they might help me connect with the mafia. Beware.

1 thing though:
My PC crashes when I play F1C most of the times after some time. Any help?

Programs running in background?

Drivers for graphics card?

I got the latest drivers, and it runs over everything. But how can I be sure?

Gents - just a reminder that I can't make it tonight, don't have my copy of F1C here in Swansea until Monday :( Really sorry, but I have mentioned it a number of times before, so no one complain ;)

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Re: F1C League - Austalian Formula 1 Grand Prix - Round 1 - Important info!!
Date: January 10, 2004 12:23PM
LOL at Chris :D First time I write this!!!

and it better not be your last ;)

;)

*Dunno how, but that actually made me laugh-out-loud!*

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Does it matter whether it's the original exe or the no-cd patch exe.

ok.. guys i have a problem?! today when we tryed testing.. i couldn't connect!? anybody know why!?

did it say something?

My photo gallery: [viltzu86.deviantart.com]
no.. it just .. uhm.. didn't do anything

where? when? how?

maybe restarting ur comp might help...

Andrew. Australia.
Well, the race was very eventful....first corner DISASTER.
People in front of me didn't make the turn, people behind me (there were none at the beginning since I didn't qualify, but I passed 4-5 cars on the start :p) went out. I went out.
But I have a good excuse, as I was pushed into the grass a bit before I got past my teammate, so I lost any grip, which lead me into following Lanky Lad into the sand. Then, as I tried to go out, a Toyota smashed me in the rear, and I got DQ!!!
My teammate "finished" 5 though :)
Don't know who won, what happened after, but I'm sure next round will be better. I know! :D

BTW: Marko, I know you connected, but this is for anyone with problems: After F1rst2 downloads the track, check if YOU need to install it, in case it doesn't load after some time, and the "connect" button becomes available again.

ALSO: Thanks Ian for the ATi and DirectX updates. My game didn't crash at the time, and I hope that those updates have solved my problems.

I give up on online racing.

Evrybody always @#$%& crashes. What is the point of me trying to play? :|

I'd like to thank my Filipino masid for making me tea and a sticky bun while I read this post, I'd also like to thank my isp for giving me the opportunity to read it and Mozilla for.....blah blah blah blah blah etc. etc. "What's that dear?" "No, no more tea, I'm drowning already".... :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy