Official GPGames Enduro thread

Posted by Ellis 
Re: Official GPGames Enduro thread
Date: January 29, 2004 10:20AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
thing was i would have gone off line but i thought it would be safer to stop i the chicane, which i did, let people past, then carried on and still got black flagged 8-)

PLus cant u switch to bonnect view? :o

Date: January 29, 2004 10:21AM
Posted by: sasjag
not guilty :P

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: January 29, 2004 10:21AM
Posted by: tux
"Thats very true chris, some of the driving from the back markers was horrifying"

i held my breath as i overtook some :)

press page up or down to get bonnet view

Date: January 29, 2004 10:31AM
Posted by: Ellis

thing was i would have gone off line but i thought it would be safer to stop i the chicane, which i did, let people past, then carried on and still got black flagged 8-)

For the loop, if your going to run through it, stop, check theres no cars coming and cut over the grass and join as safe as possible, otherwise u always get a black flag. In the early days of this game there was so many ppl cheating running through the zone, so they had to put it as a black flag area at all times.

For changing to bonnet view use page up or page down. I use bonnet cam online for saftey

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: January 29, 2004 11:02AM
Posted by: gav
"Although that isn't terribly far, this is what my screen looked like after:"

Well think of me, I've got the thicker add-on thing, and I could barely see the braking points...
Date: January 29, 2004 12:32PM
Posted by: Glyn
Im not suprised gav!

Thats one of the reason I havent installed it. For offline racing its great, but I do more online racing and to increase fun you have to loose some realism.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy