Date: January 08, 2004 02:34AM
Posted by: nidge12345
Fantastic!!!

Take it there are no mods for that site

Re: London-eating review
Date: January 08, 2004 02:50AM
Posted by: -qwerty-
lol!

Actually I know a weird fact about that restaurant.......when it was built, it was a factory for OXO cubes, but the laws of commerce meant it was illegal to have an electronic sign at the top of the tower, as it was kinda free advertising. So the oxo company made 3 huge red windows at the top of the tower - shaped O X and O, and just left the factory lights on at night :) So they pissed off the government but were legal :D

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: January 08, 2004 02:54AM
Posted by: bigears
LOL!

A very interesting fact though!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did your birth certificate come with an apology letter from Durex?
Date: January 08, 2004 03:02AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
When my boyfriend told me he wanted to take me up the Oxo Tower for my birthday, I was a bit hesitant at first because I didn't really think it was my scene. How wrong I was! I mean, yeah, so it's a bit of a strain on the old back pocket, and I admit I did feel a bit uncomfortable initially. But a couple of cocktails helped me relax and soon I was really getting into it - we carried on well into the night. It was a great experience and I really loved it - so much so that I won't let my boyfriend take me anywhere else now! So if anyone ever wants to take you up the Oxo Tower, just throw caution to the wind and go for it! (10/10/03)

I don't get what so LOLish about that?

Date: January 08, 2004 03:29AM
Posted by: mortal
Well, all I can say about that one is that either Pako works there and wants to get his tip jar filled, or maybe his Dad owns it or he just has some pecuniary interest in getting us to go and eat there, or maybe it's just........wait for it...........you guessed it..........its good ole' spam ;-) Come to think of it, spam would probably not be on the menu there, now isn't that a pleasant thought!

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy